Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the biggest attention seeking celebrity, Irish or otherwise?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

who tf is she?

She used to be Bruce Jenner, an actor and athlete.

who tf is she?

She’s Kylie and Khloe Jenners father. Formerly known as Bruce Jenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

She’s Kylie and Khloe Jenners father. Formerly known as Bruce Jenner.
    I hate myself for knowing this but it's Kylie and Kendall Jenner. Kourtney and Kim Kardashian and Khloe is supposed to be a Kardashian but the rumour is that Kris had an affair with her hairdresser and this guy is really Khloe's Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I think I've posted about her before but it has to be Katie Price. At the height of her fame she had it all but the last couple of years her life has been in free fall. She's lost her kids, lost her lucrative deals, lost her management, is in the process of losing her house and being declared bankrupt and instead of taking stock of the situation and dealing with it privately, is still actively courting the media. She regularly goes to Turkey to butcher herself and shamelessly uses her kids for attention. Every time I think she can't sink any lower, she out does herself. She is truly awful and I can't see it ending well for her. I don't feel sorry for her because she's in this position because of her selfish attitude but I do feel sorry for her kids, especially the teenage ones who are old enough to realise what she is and be bullied by other kids.

I'll add to that in second place is Kerry Katona. I read an article last week where Kerry was upset because her daughter came home and said one of her friend's called Kerry a coke head. Kerry was lived that other parents were talking about her in front of their children and it got back to her child. Again, I feel sorry for Kerry's 12 year old daughter but Kerry is deflecting the blame. Even if other parents never talked about her, her kids and their friends are old enough to use google and Kerry has sold every aspect of her life. It's all out there. Instead of thinking "maybe I should get a real job and stop putting my kids in a position to hear hurtful things I've said about my life", Kerry is taking the attitude of "it's ok for me to plaster every aspect of my life in the papers but no one is allowed to talk about it".

Two attention seeking hypocrites of the highest order.
    White trash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Robbie Keane on Instagram.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

All hail the victor, Twink

The Frankenstein's monster of the Billy Barry school of dance and drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭its_steve116

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Robbie Keane on Instagram.

Am I missing much?

Advertisement