Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the biggest attention seeking celebrity, Irish or otherwise?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

Kate and Gerry McCann. Biggest attention seekers.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

WB Yokes wrote: »
    Who is this plonker?

I can't remember his name but he got duffed up a while back by some randomer. Got a smack to the head. Now he has lost his sense of taste or smell, i can't remember which, but i had the misfortune of seeing him whinge on TG4 about it.

He even had his fcuking mother on whinging about about it.

Fook off.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I can't remember his name but he got duffed up a while back by some randomer. Got a smack to the head. Now he has lost his sense of taste or smell, i can't remember which, but i had the misfortune of seeing him whinge on TG4 about it.

Fook off.

That explains the Heineken then.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Fook off.

Eoghan McDermott, 2FM DJ. He was attacked from behind in 2016 and hopped his head of the pavement. He might be a bit "Smashie and Nicey" but I think that was out of order.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

jimgoose wrote: »
    "I don't get on with Piers Morgan, yeah, the editor of the Daily Mirror. So yeah, I punched him." -- J. Clarkson. :pac::pac::pac:

Clarkson is a dick too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

That solicitor fella from Cork.

You never know if he is a millionaire or hasn't a pot to p1ss in

Gerald Keane

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Clarkson is a dick too.

I can see why you and many others would say that, but he is nowhere near the same sort of classless bottom-feeding arsehole that Morgan is.

Eoghan McDermott, 2FM DJ. He was attacked from behind in 2016 and hopped his head of the pavement. He might be a bit "Smashie and Nicey" but I think that was out of order.

No doubt it was a cowardly act. He needs to get the fcuk over it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Barry Egan.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

No doubt it was a cowardly act. He needs to get the fcuk over it though.

Hope you never have a life altering injury imposed on you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭carq

in terms of absolutely zero talent and desperately trying to appear everywhere - anna geary.

Wench!

Hope you never have a life altering injury imposed on you.

I did a quick google, he seems to have lost his sense of taste and smell. Not like he's in a fcuking wheelchair or lost a cnuting limb!

I can see why you and many others would say that, but he is nowhere near the same sort of classless bottom-feeding arsehole that Morgan is.

Yes, Morgan is really a grade A, certified, penile implant, but Clarkson is a total jackass also. He is a lot of what is wrong with the Tory party in the UK - arrogant, ignorant and pretty racist. If Morgan is a 10, Clarkson is a 7.

Yes, Morgan is really a grade A, certified, penile implant, but Clarkson is a total jackass also. He is a lot of what is wrong with the Tory party in the UK - arrogant, ignorant and pretty racist. If Morgan is a 10, Clarkson is a 7.

Ah, I dunno. JC enjoys his bête noire status with a lot of people and does a fair bit of deliberate acting the bollix. But I digress. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

carq wrote: »
    in terms of absolutely zero talent and desperately trying to appear everywhere - anna geary.

Wench!

I have it on good authority, actually very good authority that she is a thundercnut of the highest order.

She really does think she is beautiful looking

I think one would get ones self rather worked up when trying to figure out how who is the bigger prick.

carq wrote: »

Wench!

Well, she has a few All Irelands and All Stars to her name, so some talent. I'm not exposed to her at all though, so maybe more of a problem if you're in Cork?

I have it on good authority, actually very good authority that she is a thundercnut of the highest order.

Well she is cute, in all fairness, but she's no Alex Morgan. And the mucksavage accent on her gets to me after a few minutes, :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,291 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Clarkson is a dick too.
    Total producer punching tosser.
    He did help spawn an excellent feature on Ellis James and John Robins show though (the intro is brilliant but cant find it)

https://twitter.com/bbc5live/status/1136976140415848448

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭daheff

Tw*nk

keeps popping up with absolute non stories just to keep her name/face (shudder) in the papers.

• Advertisement

daheff wrote: »
    Tw*nk

keeps popping up with absolute non stories just to keep her name/face (shudder) in the papers.
    The kidnapped dog interview was the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    You never know if he is a millionaire or hasn't a pot to p1ss in

Gerald Keane

The fact that he's not prancing around for attention is a sign that it's more likely the latter:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/gerald-kean-owes-former-landlord-180-000-civil-order-shows-1.3802235?mode=amp

180,000 owed to his landlord. 100,000 to Revenue and then there's the EBS case and legal costs estimated at about 450,000.
    Not to mention settlement for defaming Maurice McCabe on national radio, though I suspect RTE took the hit for that one since I doubt he could cover it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

He's now teamed up with that talentless dose Garrihy I belive. I think I say a snapchat or instagram video of them going to crash the rose of tralee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Erin McGregor

Total waste of space

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Pineapple1

Roz Purcell and her sister

jordata wrote: »
    Erin McGregor

Total waste of space

Good shout dat

Cumguzzler of the highest order

Good shout dat

Cumguzzler of the highest order

A massive spunk trumpet. Vicariously famous.

jordata wrote: »
    Erin McGregor

Total waste of space
    Is she literally just "famous" because of her brother?

gmisk wrote: »
    Is she literally just "famous" because of her brother?

100% Yes

Just another yoke from Crumlin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Tommysocks11

Using the term celebrity extremely loosely: Vogue Williams , she seems to have a mundane article in the indo about her most days.

You wouldn't say that if she was knocking u off bud, some bird

Advertisement