Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the biggest attention seeking celebrity, Irish or otherwise?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MrAbyss

Kythryn Thomas or how ever you spell its name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭spurshero

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Not enough that she marries whatshisface once , but now they get married again for no other reason except to seek attention AGAIN

Exactly . Pure attention seeker . Got married when a year ago and has renewed her vows already . Lol . Probaly split up next year !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

spurshero wrote: »
    Exactly . Pure attention seeker . Got married when a year ago and has renewed her vows already . Lol . Probaly split up next year !

Didn't Seal and Heidi used to renew their vows annually?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Didn't Seal and Heidi used to renew their vows annually?

Vogue and her husband didn’t just renew their vows they got married AGAIN !! A whole wedding AGAIN !

Vogue and her husband didn’t just renew their vows they got married AGAIN !! A whole wedding AGAIN !
    I didn't know you could do that? Unless you got divorced first. I'm so confused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I didn't know you could do that? Unless you got divorced first. I'm so confused.

Apparently the 2nd wedding was a “party “ for friends . She had a new wedding dress and all the trimmings plus the pleasure of the company journalists and camera men from Hello magazine !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭pavb2

MrAbyss wrote: »
    Kythryn Thomas or how ever you spell its name.
    I thought she was alright on Winning Streak but when you google her there are a lot of headlines such as her reaction when she confronted a catcaller 'I was called a b**** and told I was full of myself’

She also says, "If we can impose fines for dog poo on the streets, surely we can do the same for this sort of s***!".

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/i-was-called-a-b-and-told-i-was-full-of-myself-kathryn-thomas-on-reaction-when-she-confronted-catcaller-34130948.html

To clarify I don't agree with cat calling and kudos to her for confonting the perp but it's not headline news and education not the imposition of fines is the way forward.

I'm a bit conflicted after reading the google stuff but on balance I don't think she's the worst out there and as far as I'm concerned her place as the nation's sweetheart is still intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭Be right back

Apparently the 2nd wedding was a “party “ for friends . She had a new wedding dress and all the trimmings plus the pleasure of the company journalists and camera men from Hello magazine !!

And I'd say she wouldn't have even looked at him if his brother wasn't married to Pippa Middleton..

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭cazzer22

Holly Carpenter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

Vogue Williams is the one, When I see her on TV she dosent look or sound like a well person, surely there is someone in her life looking out for her and telling her to stop whatever it is she does

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Vogue Williams is the one, When I see her on TV she dosent look or sound like a well person, surely there is someone in her life looking out for her and telling her to stop whatever it is she does

She just lives in a bubble where people keep telling her that she's great. Like most vacuous people with zero talent that have inexplicably become rich or famous off the back of reality television or social media. That culture needs to be put an end to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

I wouldn't use those as indicators that those authors have read his book at all.

From Anthony Horowitz

https://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2012/may/11/cover-blurb-book-recommendation

Thanks for that, you ll be pleased to know that even though such shenanigans do go on I know in this case it's not the case... Kevin Barry did a live pod cast with Blindboy where he discusses his favourite story in the book, Danny Boyle put one of the bandits songs in a film... in the real world that might shade the argument. No problem I don t mind doing research for people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qah-bjW1YOc

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Dannyriver wrote: »
    But why did 'Danny' put Blindboy's work in one of the most anticipated films of his career do you think?

Come on... 'fess up... Are you blindboy?

Come on... 'fess up... Are you blindboy?

:rolleyes: couldn t find the bag icon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Rita Ora.
    I just hate having to look at all those pics of her flaunting about in skimpy bikinis, and flashing her under boobs, or parading about braless with her bits sticking out.

17735768-0-image-a-2_1566895714926.jpg

I take it she's a regular on the sites you frequent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Thanks for that, you ll be pleased to know that even though such shenanigans do go on I know in this case it's not the case... Kevin Barry did a live pod cast with Blindboy where he discusses his favourite story in the book, Danny Boyle put one of the bandits songs in a film... in the real world that might shade the argument. No problem I don t mind doing research for people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qah-bjW1YOc

Do directors choose every song that goes into their movies?? Seems a stretch.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Maybe not an up and coming director getting a big studio budget for the first time
    But Danny Boyle returning to Trainspotting? I'd bet he was fairly hands on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

cian68 wrote: »
    Maybe not an up and coming director getting a big studio budget for the first time
    But Danny Boyle returning to Trainspotting? I'd bet he was fairly hands on

Would a big movie not have a music director? Obviously the director would have final say, but I doubt Boyle was scouting Spotify and came across someone as obscure as the Rubberbonos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Trump, amazing - the ultimate ego trip and still he's getting away with it. Stunning how he pulled it off. Just beyond words. Bonkers.
    Vogue Williams - Dont have a clue who she actually is or what she does but her name seems to waft through society regardless.
    That Irish feminist headcase - I cant think of her name thankfully, but I bet everyone knows who I mean. Crazy lady.
    Arlene Foster-You just cant switch on the radio without hearing Arlene says ney. Utterly obsessed with saying no to everything. Loves it.
    Bono - Dont get me wrong, I'm a huge U2 fan. They're great. But I think Bono expects the world to stop and listen when he speaks.
    Kanye West - In love with his own reflection. Weird how he caught on, his music is utterly sheet.
    Roy Keane - Great player turned into sad git. Hypocritical to the hilt about "one thing I'll never be is a pundit" and then becomes a pundit on every channel that will take him. Constantly picking rows with people who aren't there to defend themselves and then the smug grin if the audience claps. At the end of the day everyone loves me. Not really Roy.

Let it go ffs , the bandits are actually written into the script and their video appears in the movie. So yeah Id say Danny Boyle did have a say in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Rita Ora.
    I just hate having to look at all those pics of her flaunting about in skimpy bikinis, and flashing her under boobs, or parading about braless with her bits sticking out.

17735768-0-image-a-2_1566895714926.jpg
    She probably knows her "music" is absolute ****e and that flaunting her bod in those pics will somehow make up for that. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

She probably knows her "music" is absolute ****e and that flaunting her bod in those pics will somehow make up for that. ;-)

yes it's unforgiveable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭fluke

Brassie. Dude-bro bull**** artist

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭dvdman1

Sinead O' Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

16 pages, I've probably already posted this each time this thread comes back on Page 1 of AH but its no harm ensuring everyone gets a reminder ... Bressie.

Twink

I think I've posted about her before but it has to be Katie Price. At the height of her fame she had it all but the last couple of years her life has been in free fall. She's lost her kids, lost her lucrative deals, lost her management, is in the process of losing her house and being declared bankrupt and instead of taking stock of the situation and dealing with it privately, is still actively courting the media. She regularly goes to Turkey to butcher herself and shamelessly uses her kids for attention. Every time I think she can't sink any lower, she out does herself. She is truly awful and I can't see it ending well for her. I don't feel sorry for her because she's in this position because of her selfish attitude but I do feel sorry for her kids, especially the teenage ones who are old enough to realise what she is and be bullied by other kids.

I'll add to that in second place is Kerry Katona. I read an article last week where Kerry was upset because her daughter came home and said one of her friend's called Kerry a coke head. Kerry was lived that other parents were talking about her in front of their children and it got back to her child. Again, I feel sorry for Kerry's 12 year old daughter but Kerry is deflecting the blame. Even if other parents never talked about her, her kids and their friends are old enough to use google and Kerry has sold every aspect of her life. It's all out there. Instead of thinking "maybe I should get a real job and stop putting my kids in a position to hear hurtful things I've said about my life", Kerry is taking the attitude of "it's ok for me to plaster every aspect of my life in the papers but no one is allowed to talk about it".

Two attention seeking hypocrites of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Caitlyn Jenner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

branie2 wrote: »
    Caitlyn Jenner

who tf is she?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The Kardashians

Advertisement