Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the biggest attention seeking celebrity, Irish or otherwise?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

You wouldn't say that if she was knocking u off bud, some bird

2 different beasts you mentioned here

First of all, Vogue, there is someone very like her not far from me, fed her a carrott last week

Secondly, Geary, she has thighs paul o'connell would blush at

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Peig Sayers, smoking her pipe for effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

All day long katie Hopkins.
    She has sold her soul and the souls of her family to get recognized.highly racist and strongly opinionated even though all of her beliefs are toxic.
    A true plague on society.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Tommysocks11

First of all, Vogue, there is someone very like her not far from me, fed her a carrott last week

2 different beasts you mentioned here

Secondly, Geary, she has thighs paul o'connell would blush at

U wouldn't mind if them thighs wwre wrapped around ur neck mush, shes gorgeous, and vogue is stunning and roz is sexy as hell with her athletic fit body, u spoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

You wouldn't say that if she was knocking u off bud, some bird

True that. She'd be waddling like a duck and I'd need an ice pack for the lad if I had the chance to have a crack off her.

• Advertisement

U wouldn't mind if them thighs wwre wrapped around ur neck mush, shes gorgeous, and vogue is stunning and roz is sexy as hell with her athletic fit body, u spoon

You're not very good at this.

I never mentioned Roz, or even Vogue prior to my last post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    Russell Brand - despite having no musical talent he invented a "rock-star" persona based on a mix of stylistic elements nicked from succesful British performers before him. Shagged up his shot at normal celebrity by doing those slut-shaming prank calls with Johnathon Woss and since then has attempted to reinvent himself as a "revolutionary" pastiche for the kind of celebrity-worshipping idiots who want to feel alternative.

Honorable mention for Blindboy, who kind of fills the same role for Irish 20 somethings who think podcasts, memes and clickbait are a valid substitute for books.

Lets ignore the fact that he Blindboy has already written one with a new one due.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Tommysocks11

I have it on good authority, actually very good authority that she is a thundercnut of the highest order.

I have it on good authority, actually very good authority that she is a thundercnut of the highest order.

She really does think she is beautiful looking

I have it on very good authority that u sir are a pain in the bollix

I'm sure i can!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I hate to draw her on us in case she starts SHOUTING but KATHERINE THOMAS!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Lets ignore the fact that he Blindboy has already written one with a new one due.

Of which the highlight was a short story about Eamonn DeValera having a baby out his backside.

A more facile attempt to ride the zeitgeist in an edgy manner would be difficult to imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Colm O'Gorman.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

She was Marty Whelan's most desperate and irritating fembot until they pulled Sinead Kennedy out of a ditch near Ballincollig in 2013. :pac:

Barry Egan.
    Is that the boxer fella? I thought he was ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Vogue Williams. Has no talent or indeed any points worthy of mention yet her narcissistic face is everywhere. A zero talent nobody who should fcuk off right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

She probably will for wrongly spelling her Christian name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

Of which the highlight was a short story about Eamonn DeValera having a baby out his backside.

A more facile attempt to ride the zeitgeist in an edgy manner would be difficult to imagine.

A more facile vague and uninformed critique of the book would be difficult to imagine than what you ve just written

It got Sunday Business post's book of the year so someone clearly took the time to actually read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Force Carrier

The fact that he's not prancing around for attention is a sign that it's more likely the latter:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/gerald-kean-owes-former-landlord-180-000-civil-order-shows-1.3802235?mode=amp

180,000 owed to his landlord. 100,000 to Revenue and then there's the EBS case and legal costs estimated at about 450,000.
    Not to mention settlement for defaming Maurice McCabe on national radio, though I suspect RTE took the hit for that one since I doubt he could cover it.

I think he got a nice insurance pay out for €1.5 worth of jewelry that was taken in a raid on his house ten years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Is that the boxer fella? I thought he was ok.

No,the boxer is Ken,sorry Kenneth Egan.Barry Egan is a "journalist" with the Sunday Independent who writes loads of crap about all those so call "celebrities"

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

No,the boxer is Ken,sorry Kenneth Egan.Barry Egan is a "journalist" with the Sunday Independent who writes loads of crap about all those so call "celebrities"

Poor auld Kenny Egan. Wasn't he clinically fed up for a while? Or on the booze or something? Always seemed like a harmless sort of chap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Amy Huberman, always her mug in the Independent for silly reasons - wont stop getting opportunities, despite having the same acting ability as an extra on Fair City, Stop with the "Ayrelands Princess"

social media "comedians" who beat the same one joke to the death and usually an unfunny one cough, Rorys Stories, Cian Twomey, Doireann Gahirty, etc and after a while they seem to come as arrogant, saving the world with their opinions

Blindboy Boatclub, the idiots intellectual who comes off as a guy who loves the sound of his own voice

Eoghan McDermott - didnt deserve the beating but he comes off as a needy child. has a weird obsession with a generic boy band Picture this (and he's pushing 40) and his attempt at banning Fairytale at xmas to look woke..

Jennifer Gannon and Roe McDermott, ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭TheDavester

His work on Ashling Thompson a few weeks back was nauseating trying to make her the victim in an attempt at a "redemption" piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

All the z list Irish 'comedians' that do the rounds on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Jason Byrne.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

She really does think she is beautiful looking

Cut out the petty squabbling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

Bressie, Roz and Vogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,354 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

James kavanagh!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Bono.

That comedian fella with the squinty eyes, Jesus! Oh and Joe Brolly just for being a p***k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Brendan O'Connor

Advertisement