Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the biggest attention seeking celebrity, Irish or otherwise?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

daheff wrote: »
    Tw*nk

keeps popping up with absolute non stories just to keep her name/face (shudder) in the papers.

She. Is. Awful.

Just absolutely obnoxious. Her crap personality oozes from her pores.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

is_that_so wrote: »
    It's like Pet Shop Boys! :D

Correction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I have to admit, I do enjoy how much Blindboy winds up a small coterie of boards.ie members. I like some of his output but he is so easy to avoid if he’s not for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

Lottie Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Vogue Williams , not enough that she got married once but now the attention is off her she apparently has got married again !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Be right back

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Vogue Williams , not enough that she got married once but now the attention is off her she apparently has got married again !!!

And no doubt, they got paid well for the pictures!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

kathryn thomas is like a very bad smell that just wont disappear. A fill in presenter on rte who seems to be in the Indo rag every day still spouing on about her wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

She's a bloody stunning specimen of a woman though... those curves... *drool*
    she's a bit of a solid object and she even dragged her entire family into her last photoshoot in one of the comics. Soem of whom looked like they'd happily strangle her, for doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DodoLurker

Enya

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

DodoLurker wrote: »
    Enya

Does she not live a life very much out of the spotlights...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,355 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Jenneke87 wrote: »
    Does she not live a life very much out of the spotlights...?

I am thinking it was said tongue in cheek

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

w/s/p/c/ wrote: »
    Amanda "Bono is my mate" Brunker

She was on Richard E Grant's famous Hotels of the World or something- talking about (or not talking about rather) what went on at some of the celebrity parties in Dublin back in the day with Bono et al- I was embarrassed for her

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

The british royal family. And its newest edition ....meghan sussex

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

NIMAN wrote: »
    True ....same could be said for Kate Bush .... :) only not every album of hers sounds exactly the same :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭bigroad

The names coming up here seem to be directly related to the sindo.
    Do they pay the sindo to take a picture of them and print horse sh1t about their uninteresting boring life's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭its_steve116

bigroad wrote: »
    The names coming up here seem to be directly related to the sindo.
    Do they pay the sindo to take a picture of them and print horse sh1t about their uninteresting boring life's.
    It's a Sin tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

Norah Casey

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Maura Derrane

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

That English guy who's always seen hanging around with beautiful birds... what's his name again.. oh yeah, David Attenborough, he's never off the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭spurshero

I haven’t read through thread but vogue Williams wins hands down . Serious pain and I’m not sure what she’s fanous for .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I'd have to say Gemma Collins. Anyone else?

I'd say anyone who posts on AH with one of these "oh, isn't this pointless thread controversial and I'll get load of replies" things

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

NIMAN wrote: »

Oooooh matron!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Non Irish - Pies Morgan, Susanna Reid (don't buy her faux sincere act, she enables his behaviour knowing it builds her profile), Katie Hopkins, Gemma Collins and worst of all Rebekah Vardy.

Irish - Bressie

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I know she's been mentioned already but Anna Geary, or Anna Geebag as I prefer to call her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

I know she's been mentioned already but Anna Geary, or Anna Geebag as I prefer to call her.

She drives me Banana. She come across so fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

Rita Ora.
    I just hate having to look at all those pics of her flaunting about in skimpy bikinis, and flashing her under boobs, or parading about braless with her bits sticking out.

17735768-0-image-a-2_1566895714926.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

NSFW

• Registered Users Posts: 5,893 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Gerry Ryan's daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

spurshero wrote: »
    I haven’t read through thread but vogue Williams wins hands down . Serious pain and I’m not sure what she’s fanous for .

Not enough that she marries whatshisface once , but now they get married again for no other reason except to seek attention AGAIN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Thanks Emmet Yeah grew up with the guy. Haven't posted about him in a long while, just saw someone who hadn t read the book having an opinion which I called out . I didn't talk about his sales figures. I'm not interested in that. What I posted above were quotes from Danny Boyle and Kevin Barry [2 award winning 'serious artistes'] as counter arguments. If it hadn't gotten Sunday Business post book of the year or If Kevin Barry and Danny Boyle hadn't said what they did about the book I wouldnt have been able to quote them. But they did so in the interest o balanced debate I put them up. The Brendan O Carroll analogy would really depend on what he had to say though would it not?

I wouldn't use those as indicators that those authors have read his book at all.

From Anthony Horowitz
    How many books can one man recommend? I sometimes feel that my name is on the cover of more books than I've actually written myself, which is worrying. I've endorsed children's authors as diverse as Suzanne Collins, Meg Rosoff, Simon Mayo and the late, great Robert Cormier. I found the historian, Nicholas Rankin, to be "completely delightful", and the poet, Roger McGough, "wise, funny and sad". The thriller writer, Stephen Leather, delivered in my opinion, "a wicked read" although I notice I've been bumped off the front cover of the latest edition by James Herbert ("another great thriller with a devilish twist"), which I do find slightly hurtful. I even turned up on a self-help book I hadn't read – the publishers took my name and helped themselves.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2012/may/11/cover-blurb-book-recommendation

Advertisement