Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Taking a break and channeling my inner Nigella by watching Masterchef: The Professionals. Vino may also be on the menu!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside in my jamies with a cuppa. Got out of work early tonight so I’m happy out. Feeling like going out though, hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lacking the motivation this evening to do anything tbh , hope everyone that finished up work today for the next few weeks , enjoys their time off :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Perched. Off work now for two weeks and two days. I really needed​ this holiday. Looking forward to a lovely Christmas with my beloveds.

ITV4 , ROCKY :D

That is all !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Have thrown in the (tea) towel (wish I had made a greater effort in Home Ec. lessons!)
    Hitting the hay.
    Road trip tomorrow ... when will I learn to say no?
    Night All! Codladh Sámh!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,111 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »

That is all !

Wish I had ITV4, but have it on DVD. Although having it on the telly would be cool as I haven't got a DVD player hooked up to the telly!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh a few seasons of QI exist on netflix, sorted for prework telly for a while :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Wish I had ITV4, but have it on DVD. Although having it on the telly would be cool as I haven't got a DVD player hooked up to the telly!:D

Lol G !
    I've an ancient spare one here if you'd like it ?
    Some films remain great , this is one of them imo !

Ooh a few seasons of QI exist on netflix, sorted for prework telly for a while :)

How are you Grem? I'm finished off work wise, but seriously pissed off otherwise! No fun for me. Don't wanna watch TV. Mrs G on a fatigue downer and little G doing the fractured arm thing. Bless em! But I want to call out...What about me!!!!!

Kitchen table. Out of the friend loop due to circumstances. Bored.:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That is all !

source.gif

😛

Lol G !
    I've an ancient spare one here if you'd like it ?
    Some films remain great , this is one of them imo !

ITV4 seems like a great channel. Gonna settle in with something on youtube. Had hoped for a bit of a Christmas Party here, but its all crocked ladies in this house!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How are you Grem? I'm finished off work wise, but seriously pissed off otherwise! No fun for me. Don't wanna watch TV. Mrs G on a fatigue downer and little G doing the fractured arm thing. Bless em! But I want to call out...What about me!!!!!

Kitchen table. Out of the friend loop due to circumstances. Bored.:(

Yeah i wouldn't be getting any calls for pints either, people too used to my work life.. New adventure soon, fingers crossed it gives you new avenues

Yeah i wouldn't be getting any calls for pints either, people too used to my work life.. New adventure soon, fingers crossed it gives you new avenues

LONDON!

Finally getting appreciated for what I do and at my age I'm delighted. But the time away from my wife and daughter will be tough. However, it has to be done and that's me being a little selfish.

LONDON!

Finally getting appreciated for what I do and at my age I'm delighted. But the time away from my wife and daughter will be tough. However, it has to be done and that's me being a little selfish.

To look after them you have to look after you, not at all selfish, go G!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Not going to rap tonight. I did wrap earlier as all pressies have been delivered on time or bought in time. That's unusual here, and I think I have over done it to make up for the last few years of trying to forget Christmas.

Grandeeod I wish you well in your exciting new chapter for 2020 - it will, I'm sure work out for you and the family. Mam, Rocky! When Stallone was at his handsomest :)

I'm Reclinerside with a night cap, flicking the channels. Night everyone.

To look after them you have to look after you, not at all selfish, go G!
    Pretzill wrote: »
    Not going to rap tonight. I did wrap earlier as all pressies have been delivered on time or bought in time. That's unusual here, and I think I have over done it to make up for the last few years of trying to forget Christmas.

Grandeeod I wish you well in your exciting new chapter for 2020 - it will, I'm sure work out for you and the family. Mam, Rocky! When Stallone was at his handsomest :)

I'm Reclinerside with a night cap, flicking the channels. Night everyone.

Seriously lads! Thank You! Mam of Four too!

Couchside. Finally out wrestled the fairy lights :)

New phase Grandeeod. Enjoy Christmas and New Years, then on and upwards for you and so your family too I hope.
    I'm moving to a new gig in Jan too - end of month though. Delighted with myself - less stress, less travel, less responsibility, more money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside pondering. Slightly in the same vein as conversation here. I’m not one for the “new year new me” thing but I’m feeling good about 2020, I wanna make it my year, go after the things I want and hopefully get them.

Positive thoughts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Grandeeod, London isn't that far away thanks to low cost flights, good luck with the new adventure.

• Advertisement

less stress, less travel, less responsibility, more money
    That's the best part :):) Good luck to you as well.

Sitting here waiting on the mutt to join me, clear skies, light wind and a cool 22 degrees.

I hate London Heathrow airport at this time of year, even in my fancy dress, but needs must.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

im off to bed ....nite yall

Deskside hoping for pictures of Mutt and jealous of people going to bed :P

Couchside picturing Mutt in Captains hat and jacket with stripes :D

Mutt has realised that I'm getting ready to go to work, so he has gone back to bed and is ignoring me :( Plus the jacket would be too big for him :)

Best that we could do at short notice :)

Aww his eyes and the jaunty angle of the hat! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,250 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Advertisement

When I don't have to be awake, I'm awake! May as well get the Christmas grocery shopping done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement