Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Loughc wrote: »
    Hmmm... this is odd, you are many things my good friend, but clueless is not one of them.

That was 60 per cent a joke, 40 per cent my permanent state of existence :D

Mainly pertaining to Clara and tusks interaction though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Majority voting in effect from today. Post munch 12 left, so 7 votes required right?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I think Clara's a wolf tbh. She's doing this thing where she's subtly trying to push people onto suspecting others but not throwing any shade herself bar at Baggly who's been not present that much so far.

Soft defending of QB last night was quite pockety too. Yet I'm apparently teamed with Baggly for saying basically the same thing earlier in the thread.

So if I live I'll likely be voting to lynch her today tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »
    Tusk, as someone who was on the receiving end of it last time, and in fairness you haven’t done it yet, YET
    But can you reign in how 100% sure you are someone is a wolf. I’ve been that person the last two games and it’s very hard to fight against and can really take over the village.
    I’m saying this is part preservation cause at some stage tomorrow you’ll come to the conclusion that I’m a wolf and be adamant I couldn’t not be until I’m lynched.
    That’s if your village of course, if you’re a wolf well then as you were

I'm gonna call people out when I think they're a wolf. You played a seriously wolfy 20 minutes the last game. So I called you out. I was wrong. But i was wrong in an honest way. Just as I'll be if bh is not a wolf now.

I've more catching up to do. But up to page 3.5, BH is my strongest wolf and I'll be voting for him unless someone else pops up as more concrete.

Necro wrote: »
    I think Clara's a wolf tbh. She's doing this thing where she's subtly trying to push people onto suspecting others but not throwing any shade herself bar at Baggly who's been not present that much so far.

Soft defending of QB last night was quite pockety too. Yet I'm apparently teamed with Baggly for saying basically the same thing earlier in the thread.

Interesting. From what I read so far I was learning village on Clara.

Will report back if that changes after further catchup

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Have to agree with Clara, strongest Wolf vibe from yesterday, not buying this ah sure I'm a mad bastard excuse for it either. She would have been my vote yesterday and will most likely be my lynch vote tonight unless someone outs themselves before then.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Does he even know game has started?

I did not. Only noticed when sk pm'd me on discord.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Ah ok. Tell me...were you a wolf when this happened? ;)

No. Actually not. Let me think. No.

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm only catching up now. I haven't voted. I was in IKEA. Awful place.

We could have met for a meatball!

I love ikea

Ok so here's where my suspicions are coming from.

My entry post gets questioned, meh - here's my response though
    Don't wear fur, wouldn't want to anger PETA :D

Jokey response re: lunatic animal activists.
    Clarabel wrote: »
    Does Pter get fury when he gets upset?

This is the first toss at shade, done in a jokey way, and I initially ignored it.
    Baggly wrote: »
    You seem very interested in the interplay between myself and Necro lately Clara.

Why do you think im furry?

Baggly's response that Clara is so convinced we're on a team. I don't see anything indicative of that in this post.
    Who's Pter? You mean Baggly - I dunno, maybe?

PETA are the lunatics who think they're being clever saving animals but actually making animal rights activists look like idiots.

My response again to Clara. Meh.
    Gun to head. You or Baggly.

You. Revenge.
    Bags. Guts. I'm trying to suss it, I wanted to take a bit of time to work through my thoughts here. But you asked so there it is

Admits she has nothing on BH but says she wants to revenge lynch him. I get that.

Baggly though... I just don't see where this is coming from.
    Don't think Baggly's a wolf, a wolf would jump on board no lynch but not suggest and argue for it strongly. IMO.

I'd be looking at QB who is normally against it but just happily acquiesced immediately once it was suggested.

I give my reasoning for not thinking Baggly is a wolf. This is the problem when you make associations, as you see them everywhere. As is evident...
    Which comes back to you and Bags being a tag team and Bags getting overly defensive about it.

She ignores my comment on QB entirely here, which might be interesting if Clara flips wolf.
    We are just guinea pigs for sK. I kinda love it.

I'm actually more inclined to now, that I've read the lynch thread, think that no vote might be a good option.

We never have to mislynch unless we are 100% sure. It a good way to trail this mechanic.

I'm about to board, results will be out by the time I land. Good luck village, make the right choice.

Bolded part is interesting as she later thanks posts about me voting for No Lynch. It's like she's just forcing this read down people's throats.
    I don't think QB is a wolf though. I've like 5mins max.

And here it is, no reason given for QB being a villager - so should I make the assumption that Clara and QB are teamed here? I'm not that foolhardy, yet anyways.
    I've put in a vote for Baggly. Gut.

His reaction to my post was odd. Really odd. I've not posted on boards for a while, I made a joke this morning and a play on words today and all of a sudden I'm "interested". It's an unusual reaction.
    I can see him and Necro playing together this game.

Again pushes this team thing, but is going hard on Baggly. One thing that stands out is that Baggly doesn't really respond. Maybe he will later - again I hate this team sh1te, it's too early for that.
    If you want a NRV then you can take me too. I'd like to see how the no lynch plays out but I'm happy to die n0 for a village win.

I think this post is yuck tbh. Deliberately narrowing the pool for wolves to hunt roled in if she's actually villager. And given recent games I'm unsure if village Clara really means what she is saying here after a spate of n0 offings.
    It's not based off nothing.

You were very defensive of him earlier. You yourself told me and tusk not to defend each other because it looks Wolfy.

I've quoted my posts, point out the defensiveness of Baggly - I could equally apply your points to you of QB. You're seriously reaching here.
    No I wasn't? I was defending the fact that you keep putting me on a team with him, which I am not unless he's a villager

My response - I think it's fair given the nonsense so far.
    Why won't you answer mine and QBs questions?

I'm more convinced Baggly is wolf than you. I just said I could see a team. That's it. I've given my reason for voting him

Finally this - You didn't even ask me a question, you're just piggybacking on QBs.

You're reasoning is terrible, if you think we're both wolves then a vote on either of us would be fine.

In summation this is so wishy-washy it stinks.

Contradictions galore as well, particularly trying to piggyback on QB's question to me and her earlier stance long since abandoned of No Lynch.

I'll be voting Clara tonight.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    giphy.gif

"So, the police were in and they have collected dna samples from the body.
    They are going to investigate what happened and want to know if you have any ideas.

Well group, do you.."

The group look at each other and discuss what to do...

i dunno...i dunno... no idea.
    There are a few names that could just be heard over the noise.
    They eventually tell mr belvedere they have no idea and if the police wont let them leave, then they were going to bed.

"Don't go anywhere on your own, use the buddy system."

D1 Lynch results.
    no lynch = 3
    Ectoplasm = 2
    tusk = 2
    Baggly = 1
    bounty hunter = 1
    Green&Red = 1
    Hello 2D Person Below = 1
    sullivlo = 1
    TheValeyard = 1

That was a close one. Good thing for the people who voted. I don't believe no lynch was the right call. However if I'd been around I would have been heavily fighting you off lynching me!

Heading off now for an appointment. Should be back around lunch time.

I too am off out the door. Will respond to stuff on my return if I'm still here

Thank you for something to defend!

Yesterday, like you I was one of a few people talking, it's easy to pick on the people who have been interacting.

It's also hard to throw shade on people who simply aren't here. I don't see you throwing a huge amount of shade yourself.

FFA
    BH didn't react to my prod yesterday and a few others feel he might be wolf. I'll be looking here.
    Ecto I don't think I got clear responses from those who voted for her as to why.
    QB. I don't recall a soft defense. I'm always nervous of QB but her logic is sound so I'll always listen to her. I was taking off last night and needed quick responses
    Tusk - I did defend him, you didn't call this out. O don't think he's wolf
    2D has gut village for me

The rest..... shrugs

not buying this ah sure I'm a mad bastard excuse for it either..

So when I flip as village...does that mean I'm actually not weird AF ....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So when I flip as village...does that mean I'm actually not weird AF ....

Correct, but you would need to be village for that to happen.

Correct, but you would need to be village for that to happen.

You'll eat your words

You'll eat your words

You'll prob will eat me first... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I have hunches on Tusk, Clara, GNR. Dont think its all three. Just have hunches on them each individually.

Hard to read Sully, Loughc and BH so far. They are my next 3 suspicions.

Ive done some analysis this morning but i want to dive deeper into build up to the lynch.

Am i correct in saying munch happens at 9pm? Or is it 10am-ish?

I have hunches on Tusk, Clara, GNR. Dont think its all three. Just have hunches on them each individually.

Hard to read Sully, Loughc and BH so far. They are my next 3 suspicions.

Ive done some analysis this morning but i want to dive deeper into build up to the lynch.

Am i correct in saying munch happens at 9pm? Or is it 10am-ish?

10am ish.

• Advertisement

Thank you for something to defend!

Yesterday, like you I was one of a few people talking, it's easy to pick on the people who have been interacting.

It's also hard to throw shade on people who simply aren't here. I don't see you throwing a huge amount of shade yourself.

FFA
    BH didn't react to my prod yesterday and a few others feel he might be wolf. I'll be looking here.
    Ecto I don't think I got clear responses from those who voted for her as to why.
    QB. I don't recall a soft defense. I'm always nervous of QB but her logic is sound so I'll always listen to her. I was taking off last night and needed quick responses
    Tusk - I did defend him, you didn't call this out. O don't think he's wolf
    2D has gut village for me

The rest..... shrugs

Sorry Clara you have me on an FFA because other people suspect me and you don't know why? What sense does that make?

You'll prob will eat me first... :pac:

I'm not a wolf but :D:D:D:D

Sorry Clara you have me on an FFA because other people suspect me and you don't know why? What sense does that make?

My bad Ecto, I started a FFA, then it just turned into thoughts and forgot to take the FFA tag off.

I'm not overly suspect of you, I am of people voting for you with no reason

?

Bags why me? Why GnR?

My bad Ecto, I started a FFA, then it just turned into thoughts and forgot to take the FFA tag off.

I'm not overly suspect of you, I am of people voting for you with no reason

Well duffers at least engaged with me. QB stuck a vote on me without any real discussion despite saying she was leaning no vote earlier.

10am ish.

Whats your source on that Ecto?

I too am off out the door. Will respond to stuff on my return if I'm still here

WOAH!
    Crosshair on my forehead!
    I give my reasoning for not thinking Baggly is a wolf. This is the problem when you make associations, as you see them everywhere. As is evident...

I'll give you this 100 times over, I don't read things properly and often make associations where there are none. Doesn't make me a wolf
    And here it is, no reason given for QB being a villager - so should I make the assumption that Clara and QB are teamed here? I'm not that foolhardy, yet anyways.

I never gave a reason for tusk either, why wasn't that picked on? This ISO seems quite selected. on what QB posted yesterday I didn't see her as a wolf, neither did anyone else.....why does that make me a wolf?
    Bolded part is interesting as she later thanks posts about me voting for No Lynch. It's like she's just forcing this read down people's throats.
    So Necro the whole time I;m reading your post I'm thinking to myself, this doesn't read right. I'm defending untruth. I've gone back and looked. I did not thank any of your posts....maybe you can point me to it?

Either way I hadn't read the lynch thread, didn't get the lynch stuff. I was interested to see you moving away from lynch to no lynch so quickly
    I think this post is yuck tbh. Deliberately narrowing the pool for wolves to hunt roled in if she's actually villager. And given recent games I'm unsure if village Clara really means what she is saying here after a spate of n0 offings.
    I was really grumpy yesterday, if I'm honest I wanted to sign my own death rather than get off a flight to discover I am dead again as a village n0
    Finally this - You didn't even ask me a question, you're just piggybacking on QBs.
    More untruth.....I had asked and you later answered why you had moved from tusk to no lynch.
    Contradictions galore as well, particularly trying to piggyback on QB's question to me and her earlier stance long since abandoned of No Lynch.

What cntradictions - nothing above is contradictory
    Piggy back on QB - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111109359&postcount=172
    Then keep your vote on tusk? Why change?
    The answers are there on thread, just read it. I'm not in the business of repeating myself.

Nobody bar three or four are talking, and I've Walrus now.

Decision made.
    I know my post comes after these, but i was reading back

her earlier stance long since abandoned of No Lynch- I don't understand this, I practically had the exact same trajectory you did with this

Bags why me? Why GnR?

:)

Whats your source on that Ecto?

Pretty sure it was the sign up thread. He said 10ish - 12 needed the morning flexibility

• Advertisement

:)

Ah here!

0*w_yztGCfPZh3ACCB.png

Advertisement