Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote: »
    Why won't you answer mine and QBs questions?

I'm more convinced Baggly is wolf than you. I just said I could see a team. That's it. I've given my reason for voting him

The answers are there on thread, just read it. I'm not in the business of repeating myself.

Nobody bar three or four are talking, and I've Walrus now.

Decision made.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Maybe you're the wolf

I'm not. :)

Maybe you're the wolf

Also there are 3 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm not. :)

The smiley face has me bowled over and convinced

duffman13 wrote: »
    Just seen we've a lynch tonight, I've had a sniffle of whiskey and my hunch is on Ecto, went immediately against the no lynch option which i kinda like in principle but almost has given her a free run.

Clara gives me the heebies, Baggly and Necro seem preconceived before the game ever started.

A free run? On what?

• Advertisement

The smiley face has me bowled over and convinced

With that sorted what do you think of the fact that half the village are AWOL?

A free run? On what?

People think no lynch, you say ah no definitely not! People think your village by not wanting to avoid a lynch. I think it's a good way of skating through tonight's lynch while potentially forcing a villager to be lynched.

With that sorted what do you think of the fact that half the village are AWOL?

Come on, the game started 4 hours ago or something, people have real lives and probably didn't expect a lynch this early. If you thought the half the village was AWOL a no lynch would have been safer. Having regrets?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Come on, the game started 4 hours ago or something, people have real lives and probably didn't expect a lynch this early. If you thought the half the village was AWOL a no lynch would have been safer. Having regrets?

This is exactly why I changed my mind tbh, there was absolutely no discussion, and I have other things on this eve (See, Walrus :D )

I don't have the info to make an informed decision this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

There’s a lot of whisy Washy people on this no lynch topic, I don’t like it. I’ve yet to see a really solid argument for a no lynch
    I’ll be voting

Just remains to be seen where

• Advertisement

People think no lynch, you say ah no definitely not! People think your village by not wanting to avoid a lynch. I think it's a good way of skating through tonight's lynch while potentially forcing a villager to be lynched.

I don't have to skate through a lynch...nobody is around to do any lynching. :(

A lynch on me would be a mistake but at least it would be activity.

I think not lynching tonight is a mistake and I've given clear reasons why - I haven't just questioned it or softly suggested that it's not a good idea - like a few others - and then shrugged and said oh well.

I can't see your logic. I've been loudest advocate of a lynch. If we mislynch I'm likely the one getting the blame and getting lynched tomorrow anyway...why would a wolf do that when all they need to do is stay quiet or hint at No Lynch maybe possibly being bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I don't have to skate through a lynch...nobody is around to do any lynching. :(

A lynch on me would be a mistake but at least it would be activity.

I think not lynching tonight is a mistake and I've given clear reasons why - I haven't just questioned it or softly suggested that it's not a good idea - like a few others - and then shrugged and said oh well.

I can't see your logic. I've been loudest advocate of a lynch. If we mislynch I'm likely the one getting the blame and getting lynched tomorrow anyway...why would a wolf do that when all they need to do is stay quiet or hint at No Lynch maybe possibly being bad.

Like GnR just did.

The sign up was pretty clear to me that game would start when numbers were reached and we were at 12 players for quite a while.

I didn't think they still would be AWOL. Also safer isn't necessarily better.

Baggly wrote: »
    Like GnR just did.

Yes. Although I agree that there hasn't been a strong argument for it. No Lynch shouldn't be the default imo but it is looking likely.

I'd accept the no strong argument line if anyone had rebutted my strong argument and or presented a solid alternative.

I'd accept the no strong argument line if anyone had rebutted my strong argument and or presented a solid alternative.

I feel I did rebut your argument but we can agree to disagree on that one. That said I don't think a wolf suggests no lynch, I think they wait to see if someone questions it and then jumps on board, so for now you're team village for me.

I don't think there will be any more information tomorrow that there has been this evening and now there won't be votes to potentially analyse in the future either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I'd prefer an interpretive dance.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Hmmm H2D made a stealth vote.

I'd prefer an interpretive dance.

Of course. That would also be acceptable. Obviously.

Of course. That would also be acceptable. Obviously.

Fine

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I've a vote on bounty fyi

It's half policy half he is being pockety.

Also a pinch of wanting to see how he reacts to the vote and to the above.

I don't mind voting as I know no vote is going to carry anyway.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm only catching up now. I haven't voted. I was in IKEA. Awful place.

Technically, if duff and QB aren't wolfy, then wolves could hammer now and take me out but unlikely as they'd have to all be on my wagon :D

I feel I did rebut your argument but we can agree to disagree on that one. That said I don't think a wolf suggests no lynch, I think they wait to see if someone questions it and then jumps on board, so for now you're team village for me.

I don't think there will be any more information tomorrow that there has been this evening and now there won't be votes to potentially analyse in the future either :(

I’d agree with that thinking, a wolf would wait to see if there was critical mass and then jump on board

Tempted to switch to H2D as I find placing a vote with no comment suspicious but possibly too obvious.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’d agree with that thinking, a wolf would wait to see if there was critical mass and then jump on board

Or just stay quiet about it and go along with it. More than one wolf so probably more than one approach.

Gone back to my original feeling. tusk has had since the thread opened to respond and nothing yet.

Vote in for Tusk, it’s completely unlike him not to be online, like he’s never not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm only catching up now. I haven't voted. I was in IKEA. Awful place.

It's definitely one of the seven circles of hell.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Advertisement