Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Fwiw I don't GnR is acting wolfy at all. I would like an answer as to why my vote on tusk (that I'd been on about all day) is wolfy though.

Is it cos of timing??

Cos

tenor.gif

It was your flip flopping I didn’t like, either no lynch is a good idea or it’s not

@baggly you accused me of a soft approach to the no lynch, that’s not true, I said from my first post that I didn’t agree with a no lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I doubt there's a wolf in BH or tusk tbh (the other non-voters).

The fact that they munched Lough means it's a very small place to hide.

I just don't see either tusk or BH being as brazen with their play like that.

Yeah Im starting to come to that conclusion myself. I don't think that there is. BH would be the one that would make the most nervous but it is so easy for a wolf to hide in "no lynch", especially on the first night

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm struggling to decide if I should end the pain and vote myself or fight to the death. I so want a village win though.

I don’t like this at all, we all SO want a village win
    Anyone who doesn’t is a wolf, why the need to state it??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    It was your flip flopping I didn’t like, either no lynch is a good idea or it’s not

@baggly you accused me of a soft approach to the no lynch, that’s not true, I said from my first post that I didn’t agree with a no lynch

I didn't flip flop :cool:

This is the stuff that annoys me, I was on thread and willing to discuss the lynch from 5.30 to 7.30pm and nobody wanted to do it apart from dance around and talk about no lynch.

I switched and switched back at EOD as there was no response from tusk at all

Clara there's only 3 wolves, why have you 4 here? And why are they wolves? Explain it to me?

I presume you are tyoing up war and peace as a response to me.....

I knew someone would call me on that, it's the people left.....I don't have full reads on them but that's what probably means, I am not sure, I cannot be sure

• Advertisement

I didn't flip flop :cool:

This is the stuff that annoys me, I was on thread and willing to discuss the lynch from 5.30 to 7.30pm and nobody wanted to do it apart from dance around and talk about no lynch.

I flipped and flopped back at EOD as there was no response from tusk at all

FYP ;)

I don’t like this at all, we all SO want a village win
    Anyone who doesn’t is a wolf, why the need to state it??

because I am seriously considering voting myself off.

Necro, who understands maj voting and believes in voting at the last minute is the best approach has already put a vote on me. I'm gone from about 4 today and don't really want to read back over tihngs I can't defend tomorrow.

So I am seriously conflicted and wanted to share that. so it doesn't become - why did she not do this or that. You know how this works, dammed if you do dammed if you don't :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ah you are very hedgey Necro

Look; here you are.

privet-hedge-plants-p22-2193_medium.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm not fooking hedgy or flip flopping.

Jesus Christ read my posts there's actually not that many of them, I telegraphed exactly what I was going to do.

How is that hedging? How is that flip flopping?

Ok I'm gonna chill and put together my new hoover for an hour or two cos I promised myself I wouldn't be on all day this game.

I do get that alright!!

But I do not get a villager threatening to vote themselves off

I’ve a placeholder vote in for Sully,
    It’s probably a bit HUMOGUS or whatever that acronym is but didn’t like how she jumped on me last nite at all

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ read my posts there's actually not that many of them, I telegraphed exactly what I was going to do.

Ok I'm gonna chill and put together my new hoover for an hour or two cos I promised myself I wouldn't be on all day this game.

Does a hoover not come in like three parts?

Does a hoover not come in like three parts?

Bolded part is key :P

necro, where is my response to all your made up waffle about me? do you need time to confer?

new hoover for all your hair?

In your defence, I thought you had a similar trajectory to me on the no lynch. I was however very surprised that you changed at all

But I do not get a villager threatening to vote themselves off

I do not want to come back tonight and read over posts that are nonsense that I cannot defend. WRONGLY, to be very clear WRONGLY, it will break my heart

It's not made up, but I'll respond to your post when I get back. This is the new, chill Necro playing who doesn't post at the rate of 100 posts per hour for this game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Not a fan in the slightest of people (seems to be happening in more games recently) of people saying they are happy to die / won't fight a lynching etc. Does not make me think you are villager cos a wolf would not do so, because it could as easily be a wolf tactic to gain cred. If you die you die, if your a villager however fight to avoid that.
    @Baggly sorry I thought you had said it,must have been someone else but it was said!
    And you know I can’t win whether I’m defensive or not!

@BH I read your no vote comment to mean that we should be suspicious of someone who doesn’t vote and then you didn’t vote WTF
    That’s obviously not what you meant

I’m also not saying don’t vote for me, if that’s your vote then that’s your vote just asking do it early, not a CFD on me when I’m not here

I pointed out that in this game (don't think it had been pointed out before then) if a player does not vote there is no repercussions as that does count as a vote cast just a vote cast for no vote. I said that therefore people should look at those who are innactive now that the missed vote is not an there to force players to get involved.

I was not inactive as I had been posting more than most and had stated openly a few times my intention to do a no vote given how little time I had for to vote on what I had thought was n0 until then.

I'm bringing heat on myself by asking but why do you keep saying you suspect me Clara ? You said previously it was cos I didn't respond to your shading of me, now you know I did. Is there anything else? Please back up accusations folks, I get that Meta people don't want to trust me based on me surviving the last game but there is nothing anyone can do about a previous game now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Howdy. I'm in the office now. Should be able to keep track a bit more. Haven't really caught up other than seeing Loughy was munched.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Maybe I'm focussing too much on Clara but she is giving me more stuff to question atm like
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Why? His reasoning may be completely different to yours!

This was never responded to after Clara responded to me asking why she wanted to know why Baggly suspected her and GnR but didn't want to know why Tusk (who was Baggly's third name) she said she already knew why.
    Baggly wrote: »

Why is he on my list?

Baggly too questions this and Clara again does not respond
    Meta,help me here pls but GnR is overly defensive when he is not a wolf.

Why are you defending another poster of being a wolf? let GnR do that for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Not a fan in the slightest of people (seems to be happening in more games recently) of people saying they are happy to die / won't fight a lynching etc. Does not make me think you are villager cos a wolf would not do so, because it could as easily be a wolf tactic to gain cred. If you die you die, if your a villager however fight to avoid that.

Being happy to die isn't quite the same as not fighting the lynch. I think occasionally and depending on circumstances that a villager not fighting is a sound strategy BUT none of those circs are/have been in play so far. I didn't like QBs plan at all yesterday and said so and I'm not a fan of Clara saying similar but given history I can at least understand it a bit better.

HasQB been on at all today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

She replied to a post of mine earlier.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Here. On lunch. Busy at work so not getting to read as properly as I’d like during work hours.

Any questions? I have another 20 minutes.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I didn't like QBs plan at all yesterday and said so and I'm not a fan of Clara saying similar but given history I can at least understand it a bit better.

Well I wasn’t sure myself which is why I was hesitant to even suggest it. I still say that the reactions to the suggestion may yet prove useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Who are you going to vote for, QB? And why?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Here. On lunch. Busy at work so not getting to read as properly as I’d like during work hours.

Any questions? I have another 20 minutes.

GENIE much?

quickbeam probably a wolf.

That’s some 180 there Clara. Any particular reason?

Baggly wrote: »
    Who are you going to vote for, QB? And why?

Dunno yet.

GENIE much?

Not usually. But is it so incredible someone might be around at lunch time when not around before?

Shade much?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Reasons for what?

You gonna answer this Baggly? Your answer here could definitely help me answer your question.

• Advertisement

On the good ship
    lollipop
    its a sweet trip
    to the candy shop
    where bon-bon's play,
    on the sunny beach
    of peppermint bay
    Lemonade stands,
    everywhere

Advertisement