Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Clarabel wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was the sign up thread. He said 10ish - 12 needed the morning flexibility

Cool i see it now. Eager to answer on Ecto's behalf Clara?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Baggly wrote: »
    Whats your source on that Ecto?

The sign up thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

danceswolves1.jpg

Reaction to no vote plan:

Why / Questions / Notes Vote
    Baggly suggest no vote Reactions mostly Votes for BH
    BH Concurs Does he follow through No vote
    GNR Disagrees Something about more people for wolves to kill Votes for tusk
    Clara Disagrees Backs up GNR, misunderstands how no vote counting works Changes her mind post 144, wants to trial no vote…..and then votes for Baggly (and then calls out Necro for changing his vote)
    Necro hedges his bets Posts calculations to support a decision….a bit inconclusive though He votes for someone (tusk)
    Ecto Disagrees Good reasoning She follows through (votes for TheValeyard)
    Vale avoids the discussion Votes for Ecto
    Loughc avoids the discussion No vote
    Hello 2D Disagrees No real reasons He follows through
    Sully isnt around for the discussion Votes for GNR
    Tusk isnt around for the discussion No vote
    Duffman13 avoids the discussion Votes for Ecto
    Quickbeam avoids the discussion Votes for Ecto

Good info here, i think.

Clara is flip floppy.

Necro is hedgy

Ecto seems certain

Loughc and Vale are a bit more suss now

QB too tbh. I directly accused her last night and she avoided that along with the whole no vote discussion.

Id be surprised if there isnt a wolf in the no voters.

• Advertisement

I;d agree with you on that.

BH
    LoughC
    Tusk

Correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

1 voter, 1 non voting and 1 more who 'reluctantly' voted I'm guessing.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

In my defence I missed the vote as I had plans, I didn't think we'd be kicking off too soon, and I rather no vote than just pick a random, if I had more time I could have picked Clarabel as I stated last night :)

Loughc wrote: »
    In my defence I missed the vote as I had plans, I didn't think we'd be kicking off too soon, and I rather no vote than just pick a random, if I had more time I could have picked Clarabel as I stated last night :)

Were you not around all evening to discuss the no vote idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Meh there was generally a few different ways of looking at the no voters, I caught up in thread and went with my gut, people who weren't on or didn't have time to catch up made the right choice in not voting.

If someone had consciously decided to no vote despite being up to date and active on thread, I'd be a little worried. Tbh the throw away votes at Tusk last night were interesting to me more than anything

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Were you not around all evening to discuss the no vote idea?

Nope I was gone offline from 6-ishpm until 9.30-ishpm

Ok so you can be moved from avoid to 'wasnt around'. Still not a great look tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necro and GnR both voted Tusk 5 mins before lynch, could be nothing or coincidence but GnR was very concerned about appearances when voting.

I dont see two wolves circling like that unless it's poor communication but yeah its a bit dodge.

Ok so you can be moved from avoid to 'wasnt around'. Still not a great look tbf.

It may not be, but with no confirmed start date at sign up you couldn't expect everyone to be available for Day 1 especially when most games start with a Day 0.

GNR also avoided an accusation i made of him hanging back on the no vote thing (ecto tee'd it up and i directed it at GNR). I would usually expect GNR to defend himself against accusations.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tusk wrote: »
    I'm gonna call people out when I think they're a wolf. You played a seriously wolfy 20 minutes the last game. So I called you out. I was wrong. But i was wrong in an honest way. Just as I'll be if bh is not a wolf now.

I've more catching up to do. But up to page 3.5, BH is my strongest wolf and I'll be voting for him unless someone else pops up as more concrete.

So this isn’t true, last game I came back and you had gone full G&R is guilty, I’m leaving. Maybe 10 posts in a row that read

“G&R is a wolf”

“I’m outta here now, ye have to lynch him”

“G&R is a wolf”

All I’m saying is to be open to the option that, like every other game, you might be wrong! Does that make sense? You tunnel like a mofo and bring people with you. Tunnelling is not good for a village!

Loughc wrote: »
    It may not be, but with no confirmed start date at sign up you couldn't expect everyone to be available for Day 1 especially when most games start with a Day 0.

Ah you kind of can expect people to put in a placeholder vote. We have been doing this for years now.

I have hunches on Tusk, Clara, GNR. Dont think its all three. Just have hunches on them each individually.

Hard to read Sully, Loughc and BH so far. They are my next 3 suspicions.

Ive done some analysis this morning but i want to dive deeper into build up to the lynch.

Am i correct in saying munch happens at 9pm? Or is it 10am-ish?

Nice shade on me there, asked by Clara to clarify or justify but her and I but nothing back

You can be sure that’s a note in the copybook

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clarabel wrote: »
    Bags why me? Why GnR?

And why me too....pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Night 1.

Everyone went to bed.

Things happened in the night.

Reverend Green was murdered in the night, by strangulation, and the police found a pistol, unfired on his person.

Mr Belvedere makes everybody breakfast while they discuss the happenings of the night.

Day 2 begins.

LoughC is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »
    So this isn’t true, last game I came back and you had gone full G&R is guilty, I’m leaving. Maybe 10 posts in a row that read

“G&R is a wolf”

“G&R is a wolf”

All I’m saying is to be open to the option that, like every other game, you might be wrong! Does that make sense? You tunnel like a mofo and bring people with you. Tunnelling is not good for a village!

That was all on the space of like 20 mins. We all know I have issues with not actually leaving when I say I will. I'm sitting in the waiting room now on this ffs.

I'm not tunnelling. I'm open to everyone equally. I'm just saying he's my highest suspect now

Green&Red wrote: »
    Nice shade on me there, asked by Clara to clarify or justify but her and I but nothing back

You can be sure that’s a note in the copybook

Its not shade. I plainly accused you of doing wolfy stuff last night and got no response. Im building on that now because you are still being wolfy. How is it shade when im not being subtle about it at all. Like not even a little bit.

LoughC.....Noooooooo

How will you eat your words now!! *sad face*

Sorry to see you go Lough :(

tusk wrote: »
    That was all on the space of like 20 mins. We all know I have issues with not actually leaving when I say I will. I'm sitting in the waiting room now on this ffs.

I'm not tunnelling. I'm open to everyone equally. I'm just saying he's my highest suspect now

tusk you tunnel like a MOFO and only once have you been right :p

@clara and tusk - i have reasons but cant share yet.

Sh!t does that mean he was the vig?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Posting early in case I’m killed first after last game. Right now I have 2 names I suspect (won’t be a no vote from me tonight if I’m about

G&R

Voted Tusk based off nothing more than him having not been on the thread yet, then got overly defensive about how people might think he was bandwagoning after Necros Tusk vote (wolves are often more defensive than villagers like this) then later ignored the fact I had outlined (why) I’d be no voting to suggest that was dodgy and directing the FBI to look into me.

First wolf call for me is G&R (would this be his first time as a wolf)

Clara:

Credit where it is due Necro outlines why Clara is suspect for sneaky shade throwing. Now throws me on an ffa list for not responding to her prod yesterday... what prod? Saying she wanted me dead for revenge reasons? I did quote and reply to it but that equals no reason related to this game so what exactly am I supposed to defend to appease her here. Seemed a very week ffa in general imo (nobody forcing her to do one so early) I mean Ecto is there cos Clara doesn’t know why people suspect her, weird as is her then posting dances with wolves pics

Now cycling home

(as i have to go do some work now)

• Advertisement

Its not shade. I plainly accused you of doing wolfy stuff last night and got no response. Im building on that now because you are still being wolfy. How is it shade when im not being subtle about it at all. Like not even a little bit.

Can you remind me what you asked because I missed it?

And none of this cryptic nonsense around Tusk and Clara, spit it out

Advertisement