Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clue: A 13 player Murder Mystery game.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Clarabel wrote: »
    Tusk didn't vote, I feel village to him

Agreed, was expecting him to show up last minute

Necros switching votes is wolfie IMO

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    Agreed, was expecting him to show up last minute

Necros switching votes is wolfie IMO

Why? I telegraphed it all day :cool:

Got nothing back, nobody was responding, moved off - then moved back as he still gave me nothing.

There's nothing village in not voting tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Went shopping for a new computer desk. Gonna be so tasty. Gonna build it now. I'll check in when I'm done.

Also, I'm not a wolf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tusk wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Went shopping for a new computer desk. Gonna be so tasty. Gonna build it now. I'll check in when I'm done.

Also, I'm not a wolf :D

So that's everyone not a wolf?

Yo yo. Done for the night.

So we didn't catch any wolves yet then?

• Advertisement

Wait was there already a vote? Fffffffffff.

Sorry guys :( & Mr. Moderator

After reading just page one, my first inclinations for wolves are 2d and Lough..

Will continue catching up and give more input when I have some

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

After reading just page one, my first inclinations for wolves are 2d and Lough..

Will continue catching up and give more input when I have some

I’m listening. Tell me why you think me?

Gun to head. You or Baggly.

You. Revenge.
    Bags. Guts. I'm trying to suss it, I wanted to take a bit of time to work through my thoughts here. But you asked so there it is

Gut.

Eh..... gut?

Did you just say gut?

Loughc wrote: »
    I’m listening. Tell me why you think me?

Just got a sense from a couple of posts. I'll let everyone know if anything else sets off my Peter tingle

• Advertisement

So mid way through page 3 and I'm almost certain bh is a wolf.

He's adding zero content to the thread and just piggy backing other people's comments.

Easy way to make it seem like he's involved while actually coasting along basically unnoticed..

Leaving it there for the night.

Will catch up in the morning.

Sorry again for missing lynch

Tusk, as someone who was on the receiving end of it last time, and in fairness you haven’t done it yet, YET
    But can you reign in how 100% sure you are someone is a wolf. I’ve been that person the last two games and it’s very hard to fight against and can really take over the village.
    I’m saying this is part preservation cause at some stage tomorrow you’ll come to the conclusion that I’m a wolf and be adamant I couldn’t not be until I’m lynched.
    That’s if your village of course, if you’re a wolf well then as you were

sullivlo wrote: »
    The lady doth protest too much.

Think I'll vote you tonight.

Also, meant to pull you up on this, I was literally voting at the same time as Necro, just bad luck that his got out a second before me but I have to flag it.

If you don’t want to believe me that’s fine

*shrug emoji

So if someone is doing this they just don't vote? So no missed votes in this game? watch inactive players if so

BH, can you explain this? You seem to be saying here that we need to watch that inactive players are not voting but then you go and don’t vote?

It’s beyond strange, if I was the FBI guy this is where my inspection would be

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

BH, can you explain this? You seem to be saying here that we need to watch that inactive players are not voting but then you go and don’t vote?

The fact that I repeatedly stated due to the unexpected first day lynch and my time difference that I would most likely not be voting as I considered it a blind shot should have already explained my non vote.

An openly stated intention to no vote is not being inactive but twisting words to try to direct the FBI towards others is pretty noteworthy imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Btw I’m back to my normal work schedule now (booo - bye bye summer) so no more morning recaps over several posts for me in this game most likely, at least not on weekdays. That said the lower numbers and pace did make it far easier to catch up on the thread this morning.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Morning all. I see tusk has finally appeared.

*Shifty eyes gif*

Gut.

Eh..... gut?

Did you just say gut?

Yes!!!! Well at least someone picked up on it ;)

I'm likely to be out from around 10am till a good bit later today. Assuming I live through the munch ask whatever, I'll pick it up on my return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning all. Am I missing something on the whole gut thing Clara/Tusk?

Ectoplasm wrote: »

I'm clueless. But that's a permanent state for me lol

I have previously had mini melt downs at people calling me a wolf for reason "gut"

Necro wrote: »

Are you confused though....

I have previously had mini melt downs at people calling me a wolf for reason "gut"

Ah ok. Tell me...were you a wolf when this happened? ;)

Ahhhh, the two enigmas of the last game collide. BH totally hoodwinked me, wasn't on my radar at all and to this day I still scratch my head about how you (GnR) played that game. I was cracking that we lost a villager (with essentially two lives) but had no regrets voting as it was based on evidence of how you played the game rather than a hunch.

And yes Ecto, it's out of reach of my comprehension anyway.

Are you confused though....

Nope :)

Eh what is out of reach of your comprehension H2D?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Necro wrote: »

Hmmm... this is odd, you are many things my good friend, but clueless is not one of them.

• Advertisement

Eh what is out of reach of your comprehension H2D?

The whole 'gut' thing. Although it seems to hark back to a previous game so that is why.

Advertisement