Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that you don't give a $hit about.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,323 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The shops usually get a few quid as well when there's a big win

Yes, I think the owners get €15000.
    However the staff might be lucky to get a night out. I'd just feel like a wally jumping around the place if I worked in the shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Vic_08

This thread mostly consists of people complaining about things they clearly do give a **** about.

Competition was needed for the "Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

vriesmays wrote: »
    Charities - they only give about 10% of what they collect to the needy and pocket the rest.

The only charity I contribute to is the capuchin centre, no left wing agenda like Simon or fr Peter McVerry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Palestinians, fcuk em. Started all that plane hijacking ****e and despised by their "Arab brothers"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

People screaming at other people that they are racist for every little thing. If I fart and it sounds foreign then I'm destined to be beaten with the racist stick ! Stick your racist accusation rant up your crack ! I don't care much at all for people looking to make a big deal out of something that had no negative intentions to begin with.. People translate things in their own little minds and it's usually negative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Politics,
    I dont care who's running the country.

They are going to do what they like, and unfortunately we cant do anything about it, theres too much money in brown envelopes being passed around for anything to ever change.

I dont care about Brexit.

The news.
    I just dont listen to it.

Celebrities,
    I dont care about them, and I dont need to know what their kids names are or what they had for dinner.
    I dont care about who's married to who, I dont need to know.

Local gossip.
    Just not interested in what Mary down the road is up to this sunday.

"The Football"
    I've no interest in what Brazilian or Portuguese player has recently signed for liverpool or Manchester United, and no I didnt see the games over the weekend.

GAA,
    I dont care about hurling/Gaelic football

A United Ireland,
    I dont care about how much you hate the brits and want ireland back, the people living in Northern Ireland today havnt done anything to you.
    It's too far in the past now and it's time we just got on with our lives.

Chart music,
    I dont class it as good music, so no, I'm not interested in what's going to number one in the Irish charts.

Rugby, soccer, all American sports, who wins what Oscar, most chart music and how much anyone has paid for their house/car/shoes/whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

I don't care about hurling. To me it is a cross between hockey and baseball.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

The GAA

Inter county hills have eyes football matches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The price of a packet of smokes.

Shooting the load all over the wifes pillow lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Rugby and GAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Online opinions.

Not even mine.

Says the poster with, as of today, 5,712 posts in less than three months.

:confused:

rgmmg wrote: »
    Like what? Imperial leather?

A soap made from leather though.

That is posh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Candie wrote: »
    soccer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

The Royals, especially Harry and Meg the Hypocritical cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I couldn't give a **** about the weather ....

Get out there and get on with it for feck sake ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Tamara tamara

Life in general. You get one go live it. Don't sweat the small stuff. Live every day as if it were your last. Love with all your heart. Take chances. Say sorry or acknowledge others. Life is short.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Una Mullally.

Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Artificial Intelligence!!! :mad:

In the countryside there's these A.I men who go to farms spreading their artificial intelligence. I say "feck off man!" "you can bring your artificial intelligence someplace else" "no need for it here!". :rolleyes:

Artificial Intelligence!!! :mad:

In the countryside there's these A.I men who go to farms spreading their artificial intelligence. I say "feck off man!" "you can bring your artificial intelligence someplace else" "no need for it here!". :rolleyes:

They keep sticking their AI in rudest of places too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Life in general. You get one go live it. Don't sweat the small stuff. Live every day as if it were your last. Love with all your heart. Take chances. Say sorry or acknowledge others. Life is short.

I always feel like I'm dying, does that tick the box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Tamara tamara

kowloon wrote: »
    I always feel like I'm dying, does that tick the box?

Yes if you make the most of every day.

Received in my inbox today Sunday from a certain recruitment consultant:

"Subject: XXXXXXX it’s your last chance to secure your webinar space

Dear XXXXXXXX,

There’s not much time to go until our webinar, so don’t forget to register to learn all about the current and future impacts of digital transformation on jobs in Ireland. .......

RA RA RA RA RA RA!
    RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA!!!"

I don't give a rats ass.

When your suddenly in the mood for a session but you've drank the only four cans from the fridge then need to go to Tesco for more cans Schnell
    She can walk...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

LenWoods wrote: »
    Shooting the load all over the wifes pillow lol
    Or wiping your cock with the curtains

Edgware wrote: »
    Or wiping your cock with the curtains

Proper classie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

If I lived every day as if it were my last, I'd be in a constant state of despair while also running around trying to make provision for those I will leave behind. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Rugby.

i dont care about the world cup in Japan. I dont care of the Ireland warmup is not going great. I have no interest in them doing well or sh1te. Most of the country i presume is the same, outside of a few pockets in leinster and munster.

Advertisement