Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that you don't give a $hit about.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

LenWoods wrote: »
    Shooting the load all over the wifes pillow lol

Talk about wide of the mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

I own a property ..and thanks to the homeless crisis i and the risk of being sued for discrimination i had to show to 128 ...yes ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT PEOPLE to show i wasn't discriminating.

I then had to ring at least half of those back to further show i was not discriminating.

That is down the homeless crisis.

You try showing a flat to 128 people in 12 days.

You sound like pee flynn on the late late years ago. You try running two houses!! Worse thing is you genuinely think the problem of showing the flat to people is worse than the problem of actually struggling to find somewhere to live.

SAY HI TO YOUR NEW FACEBOOK FRIEND!

LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!

LIKE MY YOUTUBE VIDEO!

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

LGBTQxyz.. I couldn't give a crap if you're gay or if someone wants to identify as a man, woman or a unicorn, but I'd draw the line at a man identifying as a woman to use a female change room.. If that man follows my daughter into a changing room I'm identifying as the tooth fairy and kicking out all his teeth :)

Soccer & Golf, I simply don't care.

Unoriginal joke that fantasizes about assaulting people. Lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Dragging up a 10 month old thread to say that, yep definitely don't give a $hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Celebrity Gossip. It always baffled me as to why we put a fellow human being up on some kind of pedestal as if, because they can act/sign/go on reality tv, that they are somehow super-human and their lives become more interesting that the other 6 billion people spinning around this planet. When I open the newspaper and see Johnny Depp and his ex taking up pages and pages about some crap divorce/settlement bullsh!t i turn the page immediately.

Who the fcuk cares? There is a global pandemic on out there and people are burying their loved ones, losing their jobs, getting into debt, suffering from untold mental and physical health problems. And these 2 attention seeking multi millionaires are deemed worthy of front page news? Same with Vogue Williams or other pointless Z Listers who insist on sharing every minute and irrelevant detail of their lives with the world. There are much more important and interesting things going on in the world.

Whether or not a person is a man or a woman or a washing machine. I wish you well but I don't care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Don’t worry about it, he wouldn’t have the bottle.

Celebrity Gossip. It always baffled me as to why we put a fellow human being up on some kind of pedestal as if, because they can act/sign/go on reality tv, that they are somehow super-human and their lives become more interesting that the other 6 billion people spinning around this planet. When I open the newspaper and see Johnny Depp and his ex taking up pages and pages about some crap divorce/settlement bullsh!t i turn the page immediately.

Who the fcuk cares? There is a global pandemic on out there and people are burying their loved ones, losing their jobs, getting into debt, suffering from untold mental and physical health problems. And these 2 attention seeking multi millionaires are deemed worthy of front page news? Same with Vogue Williams or other pointless Z Listers who insist on sharing every minute and irrelevant detail of their lives with the world. There are much more important and interesting things going on in the world.

I can completely understand why some people care about celebrities and all that craic, especially during the pandemic. It's escapism, a way to forget about our own realities and troubles for a little bit. People can be interested in such things and still understand that there are more important issues in the world.

Causes. There are so many of them now. I care about people but have no interest in joining a "cause".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Did you just drag up an old thread to comment on a post that you already commented on 11 months ago?

That's bizarre as fcuk.

Did you just drag up an old thread to comment on a post that you already commented on 11 months ago?

That's bizarre as fcuk.

Stoppit! Mods are closethread friendly! It will be locked in a second now wait till you see!

:pac:

Stoppit! Mods are closethread friendly! It will be locked in a second now wait till you see!

:pac:

Good chuckle on a Sunday afternoon.

Cool if the mods would yellow card somebody anybody here's a reason backseat modding.

Red card... Dipping brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Whether or not a person is a man or a woman or a washing machine. I wish you well but I don't care.

A washing machine would be fierce handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Where do I start?

Soccer
    Jack Charlton
    A United Ireland
    C.A.O points

Probably offended half the population already so I'll stop here for the moment but might continue later.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,638 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Well whatever their gender...
    If they are a washing machine?
    I hope they're a twin tub! Apparently great for jeans and laundry **** ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

It's mindless escapism, which has its uses. Not everyone wants to be reading about a virus 24/7. And since most people insist on being glued to the media constantly, they're eventually going to want something mindless for a while.

banie01 wrote: »
    Well whatever their gender...
    If they are a washing machine?
    I hope they're a twin tub! Apparently great for jeans and laundry **** ;)

Philistines all of ye.

You need to watch the movie My beautiful Laundrette with our own Daniel Day Lewis.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,537 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Celebrities, celeb culture, reality tv, most tv really.
    Couldn’t care less, I even hate people who think small talk about celebs is acceptable.

_Brian wrote: »
    Celebrities, celeb culture, reality tv, most tv really.
    Couldn’t care less, I even hate people who think small talk about celebs is acceptable.

I agree. We put these people up on a pedestal and are somehow interested in what is going on in their lives. I know some people use the escapism as a model but personally I watch films or listen to music to get away from it for a while. I have enough things going on in my life without wanting to know what Vogue Williams thinks about anything.

• Advertisement

I agree. We put these people up on a pedestal and are somehow interested in what is going on in their lives. I know some people use the escapism as a model but personally I watch films or listen to music to get away from it for a while. I have enough things going on in my life without wanting to know what Vogue Williams thinks about anything.

"Personally" being the important word there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Gender balance.

Just the wrong way to go about things.

"Personally" being the important word there :)

Well if there are people out there who actually care about what Vogue Williams etc does/thinks/says then more power to them. I find it baffling to invest that much in a total stranger who, lets be frank, is nothing but an attention seeking narcissist. Its like a fire and the ingredients in a fire.
    Publicity for her and her ilk are what keeps the fire raging. Once that is extinguished, they climb back from whatever rock they came from. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Left footed players on the right wing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Other people's lives....

Well if there are people out there who actually care about what Vogue Williams etc does/thinks/says then more power to them. I find it baffling to invest that much in a total stranger who, lets be frank, is nothing but an attention seeking narcissist. Its like a fire and the ingredients in a fire.
    Publicity for her and her ilk are what keeps the fire raging. Once that is extinguished, they climb back from whatever rock they came from. :)

I think the whole thing is daft myself but I do get why others don't and why they might be fond of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

celebrities I just dont care if Tom Hanks wants me to wear a mask. what Jonny and amber did . whether vogue is giving birth to marsupial.
    unfortunately I remember hearing this c**p

I'm going to hell for this but.......
    Climate Change.

I'm going to hell for this but.......
    Climate Change.

You might reGretta saying that.😛

• Advertisement

You might reGretta saying that.😛

:D

Advertisement