Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that you don't give a $hit about.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Choose your own gender issues.
    BLM statue purge spinoff show.
    Property and cooking fűckery.
    Weekend radio.
    Permanently offended people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Life
    My life
    Anything really
    All seems utterly utterly pointless

You might reGretta saying that.😛

Stroppy child has had her 15 mins of fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

PCP's

I'll stick with the credit union thanks, why would I want a new Hyundai every 3 years? Trade one boring car for another boring car that handles like sh1t on twisty roads.

Influencers.

Fake life, fake lips, grey kitchen - bore off.

Starbucks.

Just give me good strong black coffee, no milk, no sugar - feck off with that latte mocha cappuccino muck.

Warm weather. I don't care if I never see temperatures above 18 degrees again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Warm weather. I don't care if I never see temperatures above 18 degrees again.

Supposed to be 19 degrees tomorrow.....sorry :pac:

Supposed to be 19 degrees tomorrow.....sorry :pac:

Stoppit!

:D

Gossip.....big gossip floating around locally about neighbour,left wife & kids at weekend for another man (what harm??).....i just couldnt give a sh1te,they all adults

Quiet how people get into celeb/royalty gossip.is beyond me,bad enough hearing people sh1te on about people ya know,no mind randomers

Like i have a good gra around hurling,and genuinely couldnt give a sh1te about what likes of seamie callinan etc get upto off the field :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Vikings (the series)
    Game of Thrones.
    Any reality tv nonsense.
    Any "talent" show like x-factor.
    Formula 1
    Golf
    Boxing / MMA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Flowers...

I think the fake one's look pretty much just as good, they require zero effort to maintain and never die!

I also don't give a f*ck about grass either. (unless it's on a footie pitch :D) Fake grass actually looks better, and again zero maintenance.

Put that in your pipe and schmoke it, all you silly horticulturists! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Flowers...

I think the fake one's look pretty much just as good, they require zero effort to maintain and never die!

I also don't give a f*ck about grass either. (unless it's on a footie pitch :D) Fake grass actually looks better, and again zero maintenance.

Put that in your pipe and schmoke it, all you silly horticulturists! :P

Oh, you're gonna love this!

https://www.dazeddigital.com/life-culture/article/49495/1/trap-gardener-dj-freedem-underground-plant-exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 19,272 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Daily swimmers, fcukers spend an hour getting ready, 3 minutes in the sea, then another hour drying, and another hour yapping.

Pile of kernts, every one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,076 ✭✭✭pgj2015

The R rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

Social media celebs
    Brexit
    Donal Trump
    Northern Ireland
    Tik Tok
    GAA (being from TIPP you must love GAA)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

People's opinion of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

All Lives Matter.
    Terfs.
    MGTOW.
    Trump.
    Incels.
    Brexit.
    MRAs.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

People's opinion of me.

Aren’t you the dude with a swastika tattoo? I’d say it’s safe to say you do care what people think about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Slow cookers.

All types of Printed media with a Front Page devoted to how some Beautiful People were affected by some fraud or medical misadventure or internal family strife.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,347 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Fashion
    Vast majority of 'celebs'
    Soap operas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Whether or when the pubs reopen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

WWF or whatever they call it now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Aren’t you the dude with a swastika tattoo? I’d say it’s safe to say you do care what people think about you.

He's really old too... and has so many injuries from doing martial arts, that he walks like a crab first thing in the morning and would probably shatter into a thousand pieces if someone actually challenged him to a fight in real life! :pac:

(I think he also fought in vietnam or some sh!te as well)

But he's still hard as nails don't you know! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Liverpool fans - crawl back to your boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

Keeping up with the Joneses.

A friend of mine, only in his early 20s, puts in huge effort to give the appearance of wealth. We met up the other day and he saw I had a new phone, no biggie. Today he informs me he has pissed away 1300 for the new iPhone 11 Pro max whatever.

Why must everything be a competition? It's mind numbingly stupid always trying to one up others

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I don't care that the Washington Redskins have to change their name.... I equally didn't care about their name before hand either.
    Washington was a slave owner so they'll need another name change

and round the houses we go again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Vic_08 wrote: »
    Dragging up a 10 month old thread to say that, yep definitely don't give a $hit.

I never said I didn't. I think it's vile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Parents and students whinging about late leaving cert results and how stressd out they are.

I did my LC in 1981, anyone else who did theirs that year will remember that the results came out in mid September due to strike, the sky didn't fall in, people still went on the third level.
    Suck it up.

Kids "graduating" from national school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭paul71

Reality tv programs and "famous" people whose fame is based entirely upon them.

Advertisement