Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Centurion1001

Blueshoe wrote: »
    The Garda won't be there to save the day every time. A few people might get their very own dose of reality from this marauding gang

The only reason the guards intervened was to avoid a scene during the fleadh. Not a ****e will be given after that. It'll be business as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

This Muppets will be sorted out soon enough. A hard lesson is coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

what' s that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 Hello....

Irish people will only take so much sh*t.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Hello.... wrote: »
    Irish people will only take so much sh*t.

bollox

irish people will take an unlimited amount of sh!t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

what' s that

Trigonometry?

mynamejeff wrote: »
    bollox

Maybe submissive pieces of shìt (weve plenty of those)
    But not actual men.

Watch this country go further down the ****ter in the next 10 years... and when you see race wars happening rememeber to thank the people who thought diversity and muliticulturism were gonna be a benefit to this the country.

It is they that will have blood on their hands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

But not actual men.

Watch this country go further down the ****ter in the next 10 years... and when you see race wars happening rememeber to thank the people who thought diversity and muliticulturism were gonna be a benefit to this the country.

well look at the big balls on you !!!!!

sound like the first two chapters of the turner diaries .

id rather a political party in charge with tight immigration controls and immediate removal of refugees or asylum seekers who break the laws of the host country.

well look at the big balls on you !!!!!

sound like the first two chapters of the turner diaries .

id rather a political party in charge with tight immigration controls and immediate removal of refugees or asylum seekers who break the laws of the host country.

Wouldnt we all, but you see any political party that trys to go this route will be branded as fascists or islamphobes here by the useful idiots, and wont gain any traction.

But not actual men.

are you an actual man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Other than spreading and perpetuating hate, fuelling racial fires, racists agreeing with each other, crying that the PC Brigade are calling bigoted, racists : racists, what is this thread actually achieving.

Let the Gardai handle this.

meanwhile in Dundrum....

Chinasea wrote: »
    Other than spreading and perpetuating hate, fuelling racial fires, racists agreeing with each other, crying that the PC Brigade are calling bigoted, racists : racists, what is this thread actually achieving.

Let the Gardai handle this.

meanwhile in Dundrum....

Wasnt it also Dundrum where the african stabbed a young muslim to death last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Wasnt it also Dundrum where the african stabbed a young muslim to death last year?

Ohh just stop.

Chinasea wrote: »
    Ohh just stop.

Seems to be some issues out there in the leafy suburb.... Not good.

people get killed every day, are you proposing we deal with them some other way other than the courts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭enricoh

bollox

I thought that myself but the last week i couldn't believe the amount of people saying these scumbags need sorting out pronto.
    The locals did a silent vigil outside the cop shop in balbriggan pleading with the cops to do something last year n sod all was done.

There's a good few from drogheda wanting to join these balbriggan scumbags apparently n we'll see how these get on.
    As for balbriggan, forget it, game over, they'd be doing the running out of town!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I drove through Balbriggan yesterday, en route to leafy Skerries. I was shocked by an incident I witnessed; a black man stopped his car on the main street, blocking traffic, and helped an elderly Irish man and his little dog cross the street. I wouldn't be surprised if the social welfare gave him the car! It's terrible altogether.

I drove through Balbriggan yesterday, en route to leafy Skerries. I was shocked by an incident I witnessed; a black man stopped his car on the main street, blocking traffic, and helped an elderly Irish man and his little dog cross the street. I wouldn't be surprised if the social welfare gave him the car! It's terrible altogether.

A satanist up in balbriggan practising voodoo no doubt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Stop oppressing me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

are you an actual man?

The Piper will be paid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

A satanist up in balbriggan practising voodoo no doubt :)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Hope they start their **** in Dundalk, and the IRA get their hands on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

You mean the RIA ......... the Irish Reception and Integration Agency.
    Because it seems that they are not integrating too well if they are attacking our unarmed police force and causing havoc on our public transportation.

Kivaro wrote: »
    You mean the RIA ......... the Irish Reception and Integration Agency.
    Because it seems that they are not integrating too well if they are attacking our unarmed police force and causing havoc on our public transportation.

Irgay

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

What IRA.
    Those bozos are disbanded. Thank God.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

enricoh wrote: »
    I thought that myself but the last week i couldn't believe the amount of people saying these scumbags need sorting out pronto.
    The locals did a silent vigil outside the cop shop in balbriggan pleading with the cops to do something last year n sod all was done.

There's a good few from drogheda wanting to join these balbriggan scumbags apparently n we'll see how these get on.
    As for balbriggan, forget it, game over, they'd be doing the running out of town!!
    A good few what? Drogheda scumbags are really no great shakes, just the usual "known to Gardai" anti-social oiks. The drug nonsense has armed ERU about so only so far they can or will push their antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Random acts of kindness is not the way we want to go at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

What IRA.
    Those bozos are disbanded. Thank God.

Whatever they call themselves these days, still give beatings and warnings to dealers in Dundalk regularly (just so they can do all the dealing themselves)

They are not gone away at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,440 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Whatever they call themselves these days, still give beatings and warnings to dealers in Dundalk regularly (just so they can do all the dealing themselves)

They are not gone away at all!

Scum beating up scum, I'm ok with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

All the Eastern Europeans, Brazilians, Asians here etc are all contributing to life here in Ireland positively overall but these these people of African origin happy to abuse the system and attack our culture.

Advertisement