Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Gatling wrote: »
    We shouldn't be having discussion on race it's in the past ,

Well considering close to 20% of our population is made up of foreign immigrants ,it's quite relevant to 2019 and going forward, we've seen the mess other countries have by ignoring there situations when they come up and authorities bury their heads in the sand for fear of being labelled as racist for bringing it up ,

Hate speech isn't being discussed but a minority is trying to sway it to have this thread and threads in future shut down ,

If you don't like the topic ignore it and move on

Ignoring racism is not really an option I'd consider. That happened for long enough. The longer you spend trying to blame a persons nationality or colour for their actions, the longer the actual causes go unfixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MrFresh wrote: »
    Ignoring racism is not really an option I'd consider.

Your obsessed with racism - have you any real experience of it at all ,

Would you be of the opinion if a black youth gives a hiding to a white youth it's assault,
    And if a white youth hits a black youth it's race crime

Would you be of the opinion if a black youth gives a hiding to a white youth it's assault,

No.

No.

No what your not obsessed with racism

No you have no experience with racism

No a white youth hits a black youth it's not a race crime and vice versa

No what your not obsessed with racism

No you have no experience with racism

No a white youth hits a black youth it's not a race crime and vice versa

Correct

• Advertisement

Correct

So your banging a drum about racism and what you do not want discussed but have no experience with racism

So your banging a drum about racism and what you do not want discussed but have no experience with racism

Are you saying that someone should only be able to discuss racism if it's something they have experienced? That's a bit bizarre imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

batgoat wrote: »
    Rap? If a person commits a crime, prosecute them. But rap itself, is already welcome here and has gotten on lucratively well for decades across the globe.

I certainly didn’t welcome it but it has a lowest common denominator appeal. What has effectively cemented itself as the definitive pop culture is now utilised as the soundtrack to globalism and is unshifting as it continues to corrupt tiny minds

Are you saying that someone should only be able to discuss racism if it's something they have experienced?

Where did I say that exactly ...

Where did I say that exactly ...

In the post I replied to.

That's the gist I got from it. Maybe you can clarify what you meant by that post if I took it up wrong.

• Advertisement

No experience in that I have not been a victim of it.

In the post I replied to.

No I didn't.

I asked a question

No I didn't.

I asked a question

Where is the question there? It looks more like a statement to me.

Where is the question there?

In the post.

So newly registered have anything to add to the discussion on this gang attacking a guard and running amok across Dublin and elsewhere at all

In the post.

So newly registered have anything to add to the discussion on these gangs running amok across Dublin and elsewhere at all

I still don't see a question there.

Thanks for the welcome to the forum. If I feel like adding something to the discussion I will.

I still don't see a question there.

I see several

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

the black youth certainly would be of the opinion it was a race crime if he lost .

personal first hand eyewitness experience if your interested

I see three .

Specsavers maybe ?

No I had my eyes tested recently. Prescription is all up to date.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    the black youth certainly would be of the opinion it was a race crime if he lost .

personal first hand eyewitness experience if your interested

I wouldn't expect anything less being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,440 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No I didn't.

I asked a question

You didn't

That's a statement

• Advertisement

You didn't

I did I asked several.

It's there in black and white ...

I did I asked several.

Why are you ignoring the post that has been quoted to you? Which is clearly a statement.

On second thought. Forget about it. Life is too short for this sort of argument on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,440 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I did I asked several.

The statement i quoted was not a question, why blatantly lie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

On second thought. Forget about it. Life is too short for this sort of argument on the internet.

I wish i has this level of maturity!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭mondeo

These young lads are just hyped up little iffy boy gangs just looking for an excuse for trouble, they seem to forget just how lucky they are that our immigration system took pitty on their Mommys and Daddys rear ends 20 odd years back. Otherwise they would be drinking out of holes in the ground in their mother lands.

Attacking a Garda like that in front of everyone ? You know what these individuals can go do with themselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭enricoh

I'm not usually one for praising the cops!, but they did good work the last week for the fleadh in stopping these scumbags from congregating n causing havoc by marching them back to the train station. They have really left a sour taste in locals mouths
    I just hope the cop presence is maintained on Friday and Saturday nights and these scum go elsewhere. Local kids are terrified of them.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,711 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Gatling, MrFresh, Ward J. Littell, Timberrrrrrrr, did you not bother reading this mod warning earlier?
    dudara wrote: »
    Cut out the squabbling. Take it to PM if you want to continue.

dudara

Apologies Beasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Looks like Round 2 was prevented by the Gardai

IMG-20190821-195607.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Looks like Round 2 was prevented by the Gardai

The Garda won't be there to save the day every time. A few people might get their very own dose of reality from this marauding gang

Advertisement