Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,938 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

There was your reply to me today just incase others missed it.

That was a satirical comment relating to your fear of your surroundings and obsession with black people. You expressed such fear and hatred that I saw you as the only white in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,488 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Replace the racist with Liberal and you describe this place to a tee.
    It is people like you blocking debate that drives people to places like that.

This thread is about Gangs in Drogheda and we all KNOW they are African and it is almost impossible to discuss the subject here.

That board is one extreme this one is the other.

You keep calling them.African without a shred of evidence. Black does not = African.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

People get beaten up every day...in fact my best friend met his end from such a beating...my anger is directed at the perpetrators not their race...

These people have been let into this county the problem has been imported.

I was witness to such a beating 30 years ago on the keys outside what use to be the Virgin Mega Store the scum were all white Irish and I have never been able to get it our of my head.

Don't try a lecture me please.

These Africans we were told are the New Irish if they or their children are going to repay Ireland like that they should be deported.

By the way how is shielding these scum doing anything for the people of African decent who do behave?

Do you not think they would be happy to see this scum deported also?

I was witness to such a beating 30 years ago on the keys outside what use to be the Virgin Mega Store the scum were all white Irish and I have never been able to get it our of my head.

These Africans we were told are the New Irish if they or their children are going to repay Ireland like that they should be deported.

By the way how is shielding these scum doing anything for the people of African decent who do behave?

Don't shield anyone...all crims should feel the force of the law

Another who wants a North Korean style justice system.

• Advertisement

That was a satirical comment relating to your fear of your surroundings and obsession with black people. You expressed such fear and hatred that I saw you as the only white in the village.

I factually posted that post fast-food taxis and shopping deliveries will not go in there due to attacks by these gangs.

You said you did not believe me and I and another poster posted links to prove it.

However here we are back at square one with you screaming racist and you were doing it long before I decided to join this thread.

It was you one sentence little rants that spurred me to post in this thread.

I factually posted that post fast-food taxis and shopping deliveries will not go in there due to attacks by these gangs.

You said you did not believe me and I and another poster posted links to prove it.

However here we are back at square one with you screaming racist and you were doing it long before I decided to join this thread.

It was you one sentence little rants that spurred me to post in this thread.

I'm happy to have inspired you...however those articles didn't specify colour or race

You mean gangs of feral teens can't just go around beating up people for the laugh in North Korea?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,946 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

It's startling how these freedom of screech merchants advocate a North Korean justice system.

The ignorance is unmeasurable.

I don't know whether to laugh or pity them.

You mean gangs of feral teens can't just around beating up people for the laugh in North Korea?

You want to punish the parents for the sins of the child. That's some sick NK style of justice that has no place in Ireland.

• Advertisement

I'm happy to have inspired you...however those articles didn't specify colour or race

Here you go and there is that word you used Ghetto.

56350.jpg

I am done here I will let you and Timberrrrrrrr get back to your little echo chamber while you chase of new users with low post counts.:rolleyes:

Here you go and there is that word you used Ghetto.

I am done here I will let you and Timberrrrrrrr get back to your little echo chamber while you chase of new users with low post counts.:rolleyes:

Enjoy stormfront, or politics.bollox or what ever it was called

Decided to come back to Drogheda for the Fleadh today and the place is just heaving with people on every street despite the showers. There were three different seisiúin in a single small pub (Ollie's pub, I think it was called) earlier so the dynamics were interesting. Drogheda must be the first town in Ireland with not enough pubs for musicians!

A certain Leo just walked past me outside the Carnegie Library. Photo attached. Great buzz here.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I am done here
    That's good as you are now banned from posting in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭enricoh

Here you go and there is that word you used

No doubt some posters on here believe these lads were simply waiting on the bus to bring them to their various highly skilled and highly paid jobs.
    And these guys will be paying our pensions despite what the racists say!!

enricoh wrote: »
    No doubt some posters on here believe these lads were simply waiting on the bus to bring them to their various highly skilled and highly paid jobs.
    And these guys will be paying our pensions despite what the racists say!!

LMAO!

That picture was taken years ago!

Guess what its for?

It's a promo picture for a rap group.

Embarrassed for you both :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

That picture was taken years ago

Got a link for source at all

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

That picture again. Scraping the barrel ye are now now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

LMAO!

That picture was taken years ago!

Guess what its for?

It's a promo picture for a rap group.

Embarrassed for you both :pac:

Course it was. And sure the guy in Rush that resisted arrest, almost bit a Garda’s finger off, and had his mother and sister screaming racism while recording the arrest only had a balaclava and meat cleaver in his bag because he was making a music video too.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

weldoninhio do not post in this thread again

Any questions, PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Our country is run by a bunch of leftist teachers who are too soft. that's the problem.
    Mod's deleting posts? wow have we any freedom of speech these days..

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Our country is run by a bunch of leftist teachers who are too soft. that's the problem.

Welcome to boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

ollkiller wrote: »
    That picture again. Scraping the barrel ye are now now.

I think it was posted in a previous thread wasn't it?

This is a private site and there is no freedom of speech here. If you wish to question why I deleted your post PM me

Do not respond to this post in-thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

People have mentioned "political Irish" a self moderated forum apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

MrFresh wrote: »

Two years later and it's getting worse .

And to think it's being denied by some

Gatling wrote: »
    Two years later and it's getting worse .

And to think it's being denied by some

If you are using a picture from two years ago to demonstrate how bad it is today it doesn't seem like it has gotten worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

MrFresh wrote: »
    If you are using a picture from two years ago to demonstrate how bad it is today it doesn't seem like it has gotten worse.

The video in the op shows how worse it has gotten.

• Advertisement

The video in the op shows how worse it has gotten.

Only if you are blind to all crime not committed by black people

Advertisement