Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

leestone wrote: »
    All the Eastern Europeans, Brazilians, Asians here etc are all contributing to life here in Ireland positively overall but these these people of African origin happy to abuse the system and attack our culture.

Are you really that stupid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

Are you really that stupid?

No, but are you really that ignorant looks like it.

Not at all, can you back up what you stated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

All the Eastern Europeans, Brazilians, Asians here etc are all contributing to life here in Ireland positively overall but these these people of African origin happy to abuse the system and attack our culture.

I don't think that is correct. The Eastern Europeans have helped our country big time. There's 5 'Polish' girls in my daughters class. They are very welcome.

But any people I've met with African heritage have been really nice. In my view they will add to Ireland. They are smart and well able just like the Eastern Europeans that have come here.

I don't think that is correct. The Eastern Europeans have helped our country big time. There's 5 'Polish' girls in my daughters class. They are very welcome.

But any people I've met with African heritage have been really nice. In my view they will add to Ireland. They are smart and well able just like the Eastern Europeans that have come here.
    Exactly, what I found so idiotic about his post was the word "all". He made a blanket assumption that all of certain nationalities are great , when in fact he couldn't possibly know that and then assumed the opposite of Africans. Which again he couldn't possibly know ...therefore talking through his hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Its obvious in the video. The only question is ...well is the video real or doctored?

Also the liberal is not the only one reporting it other journalistic sites are too. Without the video though.

Does their race really matter.. no. I mean I bet they were all men too.

Should the book be thrown at them...yes yes and yes.

Is there an issue with all young people in general not respecting the guards ..yes yes and yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Back in my day when we were young,we were afraid of the Garda.
    Nowadays it's the Garda who are afraid.

mgn wrote: »

B0llox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

B0llox

If you say so,you seem to be a bit of an know all.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Absolute nonsense. Why do people still engage in blanket assumptions like this. All Irish people are drunks. All Australians are drunken racists. Am i doing this right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Your day must be the 1950s! Attitudes to Gardai have been changing since the 1970s.

I didn't make stuff up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

That's not true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

I didn't make stuff up

considering I am from the area where this took place. I have seen first hand this wild group many times and even at the fleadh aswell last week.
    This is only the start believe me
    The next big gangland feud in this country will be involving the balbriggan crew from this incident.

considering I am from the area where this took place. I have seen first hand this wild group many times and even at the fleadh aswell last week.
    The next big gangland feud in this country will be involving the balbriggan crew from this incident.
    That's perfectly understandable and that's a terrible situation.
    But it's completely different to what you said yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Looks like you're replying to yourself! :)

Looks like you're replying to yourself! :)

Ha ha fighting with myself

Literally one minute after you posted this the chap was shot dead in the caravan park.

I was on boards officer...wasn't me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Bet it doesn't! Utter nonsense!

Though I do bet you next time there is any kind of an incident in the news involving a black youth it will be accredited to the 'Balbriggan crew'. It's all quite comical at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

Scotty # wrote: »
    Bet it doesn't! Utter nonsense!

Though I do bet you next time there is any kind of an incident in the news involving a black youth it will be accredited to the 'Balbriggan crew'. It's all quite comical at this stage.

how else can they describe it then, this is what happens when people arent allowed to describe black people as "Black" in the media anymore.

and anyway - if the crime was committed by the "Balbriggan crew" then why the fook would it be a problem to say that? if they were black committing the crime then why not allowed to say "Black"? they say "White" when describing criminals on Crimecall on TV, so why dont they say "Black" when they are clearly black.

and there IS reason to descibe the physical appearance in cases where they are on the run, or trying to describe an attacker etc etc... how are they going to catch the criminal if they go on tv and say nothing about the appearance. im pretty sure they dont even show the dark complexion in the evo-fits on that show.

I sadly agree with the other poster - this is going to lead to a lot of places in north county dublin becoming ghettoized and dangerous.

i'd be steering well clear anyway. this braindead pack thinking will only lead to a mini-london - with stabbings, shootings, murder in the street and all getting away with it because everyone is afraid to say the word "black".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Blueshoe wrote: »
    The Garda won't be there to save the day every time. A few people might get their very own dose of reality from this marauding gang

This will not be challenged until these gangs leave working class areas and attack people in the well heeled neighbourhoods.

It will then become a problem to be addressed for the modern Left and progressive movements, only then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

how else can they describe it then, this is what happens when people arent allowed to describe black people as "Black" in the media anymore.

and anyway - if the crime was committed by the "Balbriggan crew" then why the fook would it be a problem to say that? if they were black committing the crime then why not allowed to say "Black"? they say "White" when describing criminals on Crimecall on TV, so why dont they say "Black" when they are clearly black.

and there IS reason to descibe the physical appearance in cases where they are on the run, or trying to describe an attacker etc etc... how are they going to catch the criminal if they go on tv and say nothing about the appearance. im pretty sure they dont even show the dark complexion in the evo-fits on that show.
    I think you have misunderstood my post. I'm have no problem with a crime that was actually committed by a certain group being accredit to that group. I have no problem with black/white people being described as black/white. What I have a problem with is the constant assumption now that all assaults that involve a black person are being attributed to a Balbriggan gang. It's nonsense.
    this is going to lead to a lot of places in north county dublin becoming ghettoized and dangerous.
    So what's new??? Certain areas of Dublin, north and south, Limerick, Cork, Galway, have been ghettoised and dangerous for decades! Dublin Bus are going on strike over anti social behaviour! It's noting new and is not exclusive to our black communities.

The problem with anti social behaviour, youth disorder, violence, in this country has nothing to do with your skin colour and never has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

Scotty # wrote: »
    I think you have misunderstood my post. I'm have no problem with a crime that was actually committed by a certain group being accredit to that group. I have no problem with black/white people being described as black/white. What I have a problem with is the constant assumption now that all assaults that involve a black person are being attributed to a Balbriggan gang. It's nonsense.

So what's new??? Certain areas of Dublin, north and south, Limerick, Cork, Galway, have been ghettoised and dangerous for decades! Dublin Bus are going on strike over anti social behaviour! It's noting new and is not exclusive to our black communities.

The problem with anti social behaviour, youth disorder, violence, in this country has nothing to do with your skin colour and never has.

well i stand corrected on your first point, i may have mis-read that one slightly.
    i agree wholeheartedly with the rest of your post, however - there is an undeniable difference in the nature of the crime that has always been around in Ireland and the nature of the crime that these black gangs are trying to emulate from the gangs in London. it does seem to be that type of crime that is more prevalant with these black gangs. that type of gang / "street" crime such as carrying knives / machete attacks etc etc... was never at such an organised and "spoken about amongst themselves" level before. it's unprecedented in Ireland to have gangs of black youths openly bragging about carrying knives, stabbing etc. this is why it's worrying. we are slightly more "able" for the level of crime we've seen here before and continue to see, we are used to it, but this new london street gang sh!t is new, and it'll be too late to properly deal with it when it gets to a level similar to parts of London and the UK. if it gets to that stage it's too late to stop it. so my point is, if the PC brigade can step back a bit and stop ending the conservation around all of this by crying "racist" any time the word "Black" is used, then we might be able to nip this type of thing in the bud before it's too late and our kids are being stabbed by gangs in the street over not being from the "right area"....

so all i am asking is for the loonies to stop crying racist and stifling debate on this, because it needs to be stopped NOW so that we dont become a nation divided, like its becoming in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Danzy wrote: »
    This will not be challenged until these gangs leave working class areas and attack people in the well heeled neighbourhoods.

It will then become a problem to be addressed for the modern Left and progressive movements, only then.

They've allegedly gone on the rampage in Clontarf, Malahide, Portmarnock, Donabate, etc. Or do we need to cross the Liffey? The left won't do anything because they're irrelevant, <5% loudmouths :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

African gang plough into herd of cows while escaping gardaí in hit-and-run in Emyvale Monaghan
    Why is this on a thread about Drogheda? Can't you get your outrage on , on a new thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

is_that_so wrote: »
    Why is this on a thread about Drogheda? Can't you get your outrage on , on a new thread?

Placed it in the appropriate thread, wheres the outrage? I don't see much at all..not from you anyway..which is kind of the problem isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Some trouble on the train to Drogheda yesterday

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4P1fegZAJdfd/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Some trouble on the train to Drogheda yesterday

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4P1fegZAJdfd/

I used to get that train.
    Carrying knives and threatening women on trains was never the norm.
    What has happened to this country?

Wow, the comments on that video.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

ya its like people are sick of being the victim of criminals like these and having no recourse against them lest you be called a racist for defending your self

apparently its the gardais fault for not respecting human rights enough

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/garda-to-train-champions-to-encourage-human-rights-approach-to-policing-1.4111983?fbclid=IwAR257kk150lusM2DdpPjHIN_NNwmv0ZtSleFdih2crETjJpvIcgHOJQ1p9c

Advertisement