Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Angry Birds a lot of you. For now.

So what can WE do? realistically. Thanks. Gardai are all over the shop and waiting for Drew Harris to give them a humungous pay rise for actually doing their feckin job.

I hope that before his five years are up DH will wake them all up from their slumber.

I do realise they are concentrating on organised and Traveller Crime there, I said it, that is the reality. Good on them

But we all need protection now and then and cannot get it. Why is that?

if you want protection from criminals your a alt right fascist nutter ,
    if they happen to be non irish or traveller your a racist.
    if you support the police your a boot licker or a cop yourself
    if your proud o being Irish and want to retain that your a republican

just keep your head down and your mouth closed until the government decide what your opinion should and the media let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Unfortunately the ship has sailed, Dublin has now become host to a second African generation who are adapting the London gang culture.
    Look at the Waterford acid attack last year, today they’ll just get a warning apparently,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

mgn wrote: »
    Do you just troll every thread and hand out your racist cards every day.

Basically that’s what he/she does. Take a look at the post history.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

mynamejeff wrote: »
    if you want protection from criminals your a alt right fascist nutter ,
    if they happen to be non irish or traveller your a racist.
    if you support the police your a boot licker or a cop yourself
    if your proud o being Irish and want to retain that your a republican

just keep your head down and your mouth closed until the government decide what your opinion should and the media let you know

You're. You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

you mean people that just happen to be born in Ireland to refugees, or asylum seekers? Yes

So how many generations of Irish should be in a family before you are prepared to accept someone as Irish and not punish the family for the actions of a member?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,712 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

splinter65 wrote: »
    Basically that’s what he/she does. Take a look at the post history.

It's bizarre you would have a problem with me calling the cretins who commented on the video racist degenerates.

Which leads me to firmly believe you agree with the comments.

That's not a great look lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Boggles wrote: »
    It's bizarre you would have a problem with me calling the cretins who commented on the video racist degenerates.

Which leads me to firmly believe you agree with the comments.

That's not a great look lad.

Its bizarre that you chose to comment on what's in the comment section and not on what's happening in the video. That tells us all we need to know about you.

Its bizarre that you chose to comment on what's in the comment section and not on what's happening in the video. That tells us all we need to know about you.

A few teenage kids acting the bollix on a train, yeah that's a unique problem all right. :rolleyes:

I did think inceltube or whatever site you linked to was far more interesting though, I can only imagine the type of dribbling fúcktard who comments and frequents it.

A few teenage kids acting the bollix on a train, yeah that's a unique problem all right. :rolleyes:

I did think inceltube or whatever site you linked to was far more interesting though, I can only imagine the type of dribbling fúcktard who comments and frequents it.

Yawn... change the record.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,562 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

They are having dreadful problems in London with gang behaviour and knife crime. Be terrible to have the same issues here.

We need increased Garda resource, justice reform and a proper transport police.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,387 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I just hope you never experience the problems you are so well versed at belittling boggles

Some of the posters come across as very naive and ignorant about the threat and would do well to take time out and step back and LISTEN and LEARN for once in their lives.

Instead they rush to tap out “witty” responses to belittle, distract and minimize the issue.

I don’t fully understand why but I have my suspicions.

I just hope you never experience the problems you are so well versed at belittling boggles

Young fellas acting the bollix?

I have experienced it and I have done it when I was a young fella.

You need to clutch those pearls tighter lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,387 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Young fellas acting the bollix?

I have experienced it and I have done it when I was a young fella.

You need to clutch those pearls tighter lad.

And this proves my point eloquently. Thank you lad.

Dig up ffs!!

image.jpg

And this proves my point eloquently. Thank you lad.

Dig up ffs!!

What point? :confused:

Young fellas action like complete díckhéads in public?

It's hardly a new phenomenon.

You must have lived a fairly sheltered existence growing up if are aghast by it, actually come to think of it that would make perfect sense.

They are having dreadful problems in London with gang behaviour and knife crime. Be terrible to have the same issues here.

We need increased Garda resource, justice reform and a proper transport police.

They have terrible trouble in London because the Community policing section was decimated by cuts. Police officers had warned the government there would be major trouble if they took them out of vulnerable communities. We do have serious youth gang issues in some areas of Dublin too. Not sure why people think we don't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Some of the posters come across as very naive and ignorant about the threat and would do well to take time out and step back and LISTEN and LEARN for once in their lives.

Instead they rush to tap out “witty” responses to belittle, distract and minimize the issue.

I don’t fully understand why but I have my suspicions.

I wouldn't even engage with people who belittle violence or have an agenda, usually liberals no doubt

Usually these people have kids who are bullies, partake in underage drinking and smoke weed and their teeth are rotting in their heads by 23.
    Teeth like burnt fences, I've seen it.

The type of parents who've no control of their kids and encourage them to be social justice warriors and telling the kids they'll be always victims of society and to rebel no matter what...
    Bringing their kids to protests etc

Ive seen it at the Shannon Airport protests and other free Palistine gathering s, sjws and their malnourished kids shouting and roaring not having a clue what its about.

Some of the social justice warrior's s kids escape the indoctrination, others end up like their parents living off old money and a life of hanging around new age hippie campsites and smoking spliffs at farmers markets selling prints of unicorns and elfs.

Scrounging off the state, they came here and bought houses when their government was giving people money to move away, so they upped sticks and got into their clapped out busses and arrived in Ireland.

Battle of the beanfield types, there wasn't much of the social justice warriors here in ireland before these people arrived.
    Not all of them were social justice warriors id say 40% of them are the rest made a life for themselves over here and integrated into society and added to society instead of taking away.

You'll notice a lot of people who are trying to distract the issue are lacking basic morals and just love a good row.

Peace out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

They have terrible trouble in London because the Community policing section was decimated by cuts. Police officers had warned the government there would be major trouble if they took them out of vulnerable communities. We do have serious youth gang issues in some areas of Dublin too. Not sure why people think we don't.

The relaxing of the stop and search by police was also a major factor in knife crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Threatening people with a knife in broad daylight on a train is 'acting the bollix'

I mean you might have an agenda but that's complete horse sh.ite

mgn wrote: »
    The relaxing of the stop and search by police was also a major factor in knife crime.

Not as much as people think. And a policy of searching that way only drives a wedge between youths and police. But that aside, what happened to the young lads who were found with knives? They were assigned a juvenile liaison officer and had to engage with community policing. Being caught with a knife didn't stop them being involved in crime, it was what happened after.

• Advertisement

batman_oh wrote: »
    Threatening people with a knife in broad daylight on a train is 'acting the bollix'

I mean you might have an agenda but that's complete horse sh.ite

Calm down lad, there was no knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Calm down lad, there was no knife.

When somebody says "Come on … Bring the knife" you have to assume there is a knife involved.
    Those violent gangs who seem to be roaming that commuter line unchallenged for the last few years should be locked up and the key thrown away.
    It should have been done in London 10 years ago, but it's too late for them now unfortunately.

When somebody says "Come on … Bring the knife" you have to assume there is a knife involved.

You have to? Really?

Or do you just assume it's some young díckheads acting the hard men.

Again it's hardly a new phenomenon.

It's anti social behavior, why certain individuals have gone all Helen Lovejoy on it is not that much a mystery TBF.

The absolute scum who commented on video would be a starting clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

You have to? Really?

Or do you just assume it's some young díckheads acting the hard men.

Again it's hardly a new phenomenon.

It's anti social behavior, why certain individuals have gone all Helen Lovejoy on it is not that much a mystery TBF.

The absolute scum who commented on video would be a starting clue.

Threatening people with knives is not just some dickheads acting like hard men. Its threatening people with life changing injuries or even death if they don't back down. Even if it is a bluff, what if the bluff is called? That is how local feuds escalate into full blown murder.

Yeah lads, forget about the young lads messing around threatening people with knifes, and worry about the absolute scum typing words on a screen.

LOL

Threatening people with knives is not just some dickheads acting like hard men.

Of course it is, there is no evidence of a knife, no report of anyone been hurt.

So it's fairly safe to assume it was just young díckheads acting the hardmen, it happens up and down the country every day.

It's not new and it's not unique, it's been highlighted and commented upon by absolute degenerate scumbags who have only the one agenda.

Sad pathetic losers. Disciples of Little Justin Cosplay Nazi and his ilk.
    Its threatening people with life changing injuries or even death if they don't back down. Even if it is a bluff, what if the bluff is called? That is how local feuds escalate into full blown murder.

You can't stab someone with an imaginary knife FFS. :rolleyes:

There is an actual murderous "feud" in Drogheda.

I don't see many of the Helen Lovejoys highlighting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,562 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The mind boggles.

The mind boggles.

A TV series could be made about him along the lines of Sherlock Holmes.

The support characters would be from Mrs Browns Boys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Of course it is, there is no evidence of a knife, no report of anyone been hurt.

So it's fairly safe to assume it was just young dheads acting the hardmen, it happens up and down the country every day.

It's not new and it's not unique, it's been highlighted and commented upon by absolute degenerate scumbags who have only the one agenda.

Sad pathetic losers. Disciples of Little Justin Cosplay Nazi and his ilk.

You can't stab someone with an imaginary knife FFS. :rolleyes:

There is an actual murderous "feud" in Drogheda.

I don't see many of the Helen Lovejoys highlighting that.

Have a lie down for yourself.

• Advertisement

The mind boggles.

Never hear that one before. Amazing.

Advertisement