Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,849 ✭✭✭Cordell

Wow, the comments on that video.

What were you expecting when you went in the comments section?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Cordell wrote: »
    What were you expecting when you went in the comments section?

I was expecting perfect spelling and grammar.

0/10 Would not recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Scotty # wrote: »
    It's noting new and is not exclusive to our black communities.

The problem with anti social behaviour, youth disorder, violence, in this country has nothing to do with your skin colour and never has.

Not much we can do about the home grown variety and never seemed to have a "black community" problem until they started arriving recently under the thinly veiled guise of "refugees"

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Not much we can do about the home grown variety and never seemed to have a "black community" problem until they started arriving recently under the thinly veiled guise of "refugees"

These are second generation. We didnt have problems before because there was hardly any of them. Now they are bold as brass because of the increasing numbers. And mimicking what's happening in London, innit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

These are second generation. We didnt have problems before because there was hardly any of them. Now they are bold as brass because of the increasing numbers. And mimicking what's happening in London, innit.

Well in Dundalk, its the 4th and 5th generation scumbags (all off Irish heritage) causing the issues.

Can we kick them out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Well in Dundalk, its the 4th and 5th generation scumbags (all off Irish heritage) causing the issues.

Can we kick them out?

Not sure what relevance this question has to the thread at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,712 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Jesus, the amount of racist degenerates on that "site" is staggering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Boggles wrote: »
    Jesus, the amount of racist degenerates on that "site" is staggering.

Do you just troll every thread and hand out your racist cards every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,712 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

mgn wrote: »
    Do you just troll every thread and hand out your racist cards every day.

Why have you commented on the video, what's your user name?

Boggles wrote: »
    Why have you commented on the video, what's your user name?

What Government department do you work in.

• Advertisement

These are second generation.

The second gen. degenerates and their asylum seeking parents should be shipped back to their country of origin if they cant integrate in a civilized manner

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

What Government department do you work in.

He's in the Cozy Bear unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

The second gen. degenerates and their asylum seeking parents should be shipped back to their country of origin if they cant integrate in a civilized manner

You want to deport Irish born citizens for not being civilized?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Do people allowed into this country have to undertake to behave properly and not break our laws for a certain amount of time in order to be considered for citizenship or political asylum? I think this should apply if it doesn’t already.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

Do people allowed into this country have to undertake to behave properly and not break our laws for a certain amount of time in order to be considered for citizenship or political asylum? I think this should apply if it doesn’t already.

It does apply already. Minister has the power to refuse citizenship or revoke a granted citizenship for criminal activity.

It does apply already. Minister has the power to refuse citizenship or revoke a granted citizenship for criminal activity.

Good. Hope it’s being enforced.
    We have enough Neanderthals of our own.

The problem here is, it's the offsprings that's causing the trouble, the don't have to apply for citizenship.

you mean people that just happen to be born in Ireland to refugees, or asylum seekers? Yes

The problem here is, it's the offsprings that's causing the trouble, the don't have to apply for citizenship.

That is the problem, and i believe the law was just changed a few years ago to allow it. What idiot in office thought that was a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,771 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The problem here is the fear being spread from the top of the ladder about how bad your life will be if you get involved in any way with anything against black people. It doesn't seem to matter if they do wrong, if you arrest them or go witness against you will be tagged a racist.
    The liberals are the cancer of society.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    The problem here is the fear being spread from the top of the ladder about how bad your life will be if you get involved in any way with anything against black people. It doesn't seem to matter if they do wrong, if you arrest them or go witness against you will be tagged a racist.
    The liberals are the cancer of society.

Nobody should fear doing the right thing.

That is the problem, and i believe the law was just changed a few years ago to allow it. What idiot in office thought that was a good idea?

Take your pick, there is plenty to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Angry Birds a lot of you. For now.

So what can WE do? realistically. Thanks. Gardai are all over the shop and waiting for Drew Harris to give them a humungous pay rise for actually doing their feckin job.

I hope that before his five years are up DH will wake them all up from their slumber.

I do realise they are concentrating on organised and Traveller Crime there, I said it, that is the reality. Good on them

But we all need protection now and then and cannot get it. Why is that?

Everyone can see what's happening across the water, but choose to turn a blind eye to it.
    Around 20 years ago i lived out around northwest london, lovely areas never felt unsafe day or night or never had any problems.
    I was back there a few weeks ago for a funeral, and while i heard it was gone rough, i just could not believe just how bad it has got.
    Even families that lived around there for generations had to move out.

Angry Birds a lot of you. For now.

So what can WE do? realistically. Thanks. Gardai are all over the shop and waiting for Drew Harris to give them a humungous pay rise for actually doing their feckin job.

I hope that before his five years are up DH will wake them all up from their slumber.

I do realise they are concentrating on organised and Traveller Crime there, I said it, that is the reality. Good on them

But we all need protection now and then and cannot get it. Why is that?

Until the racist cards are but back in there box, it's only going to get worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Being born in Ireland does not automatically make you an Irish citizen. We had a referendum on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Everyone can see what's happening across the water, but choose to turn a blind eye to it.
    Around 20 years ago i lived out around northwest london, lovely areas never felt unsafe day or night or never had any problems.
    I was back there a few weeks ago for a funeral, and while i heard it was gone rough, i just could not believe just how bad it has got.
    Even families that lived around there for generations had to move out.
    Today it reached last years total, and still 20days to go. 2019 will be the worst in 10yrs. 132 active homicide investigations were launched by the Metropolitan Police this year.

Even the A list Celebs aren't safe: whether it's PL-Footballers, TV stars, Radio Presenters, Stand-up comedians have all been robbed in broad daylight. Days ago, a young shopper was extinguished right outside Harrods because he had a fancy watch.

It was tragic comedy to read about a very busy bridge stopped in morning rush-hour traffic by 3 wans on mopeds yanking off a 20k BBC camera fixed there to film their great boat race. Likely they wanted it for some blabaling drill 'music' video to diss another postcode.

Transport wise, TfL say it's up so far 30% this year in the lawless London. The Tube seen 41.5% increase in one single year.

Today it reached last years total, and still 20days to go. 2019 will be the worst in 10yrs. 132 active homicide investigations were launched by the Metropolitan Police this year.

Even the A list Celebs aren't safe: whether it's PL-Footballers, TV stars, Radio Presenters, Stand-up comedians have all been robbed in broad daylight. Days ago, a young shopper was extinguished right outside Harrods because he had a fancy watch.

It was tragic comedy to read about a very busy bridge stopped in morning rush-hour traffic by 3 wans on mopeds yanking off a 20k BBC camera fixed there to film their great boat race. Likely they wanted it for some blabaling drill 'music' video to diss another postcode.

Transport wise, TfL say it's up so far 30% this year in the lawless London. The Tube seen 41.5% increase in one single year.

And give it another 10 years here and it will be just as bad, politicians just don't care, the just keep their head down for a few years and collect their nice pension.
    As for the Guards the can do nothing without being accused of being racist, see what happened in London when the were told to relax the stop and search of a certain group. Same thing happening here, but no one is calling it for what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

And give it another 10 years here and it will be just as bad, politicians just don't care, the just keep their head down for a few years and collect their nice pension.
    As for the Guards the can do nothing without being accused of being racist, see what happened in London when the were told to relax the stop and search of a certain group. Same thing happening here, but no one is calling it for what it is.

Thing is,people ARE calling it like it is,however even this activity is now to be curtailed by forcing through new legislation on "Hate Speech",whatever that may be ?

Make no mistake,if you attempt to be contrarian,you WILL be silenced ! :mad:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Advertisement

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Thing is,people ARE calling it like it is,however even this activity is now to be curtailed by forcing through new legislation on "Hate Speech",whatever that may be ?

Make no mistake,if you attempt to be contrarian,you WILL be silenced ! :mad:

You don't have to look too far on some of these threads to see who tries to silence anyone that doesn't live in there bubble.

Advertisement