Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edsjd

Aaron123 wrote: »
    Public appointments office
    any message yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Aaron123

No I doubt they will be out today again

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OscarJ94

Aaron123 wrote: »
    No I doubt they will be out today again

Finding out Stage 1 and 2 was between 1:30 to 3:30 so fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 S84

Rang the garda headquarters about my form b delay, they said not too worry we are all on a list and will be done soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2 garvey98

Hi all, I rang PAS. They said because of the bank holiday last week they only got the scores on Monday and are going through them now. We should get results by the end of this week or early next week

• Advertisement

garvey98 wrote: »
    Hi all, I rang PAS. They said because of the bank holiday last week they only got the scores on Monday and are going through them now. We should get results by the end of this week or early next week

Sound Garvey! Getting a wee bit nervous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 papster97

The wait is killing me!

papster97 wrote: »
    The wait is killing me!
    Same here!! Think I already know what the message I'll get will say but fingers and toes crossed for the opposite!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TomLawrence4

Hello everyone, I have my interview on the 20th of this month and my nerves are at an all time high, is there any advice or methods of studying that ye can suggest? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kaymoe31

Hello everyone, I have my interview on the 20th of this month and my nerves are at an all time high, is there any advice or methods of studying that ye can suggest? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Did you think about doing a prep course??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭daniel1390

Got gp clearance today, to be in by the 15th=)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 papster97

just passed interview, chuffed, best of luck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DeclanW1999

Passed interview aswell. Buzzing now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OscarJ94

passed! Any word on when we find out about whats next?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

Passed. Congrats to everyone!

How soon after interview results do you get word from An Garda Siochana

Passed the interview!! What paperwork do we need to send in?!

You should have brought all the paper work to the interview with you. Only if you didnt you need to do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DBOOK123

you will get sent the form b to be filled in so you should start to gather information like aunts/uncles DOB, adresses, occupations etc because it will all be required.

What information did you have to take to interview? All I took was my passport, leaving cert and birth cert. I wasn’t told to take any other document?

• Advertisement

Lcass wrote: »
    You should have brought all the paper work to the interview with you. Only if you didnt you need to do it now.

Brought all that so phew!!

DBOOK123 wrote: »
    you will get sent the form b to be filled in so you should start to gather information like aunts/uncles DOB, adresses, occupations etc because it will all be required.

Have that half started!! Do they email it to You or what?

What information did you have to take to interview? All I took was my passport, leaving cert and birth cert. I wasn’t told to take any other document?

That's everything. You're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Whatyagonnnado

Unless you have done a 3rd level course. They'll want to see your cert. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Kerryman88

Hi, I'm just wondering is the interview as hard as people have been saying? Do many people fail at this stage?

What oom are they up to now?

Thanks
    I did a mock interview with 2 Gardaí based in my hometown the day before so if You get on with any Garda in Your home station ask them for a mock interview.

Personally I'd say don't show that You're nervous(easier said than done I know!!) and keep the answers as short as the question needs it to be. If You are not sure just say something like I'm not familiar with that(or something along those lines!). Get there about 20 minutes before hand just to get settled and sort out the paperwork. Don't forget to bring that!! Also wear a watch....was told that in my own mock interview!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

Kerryman88 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm just wondering is the interview as hard as people have been saying? Do many people fail at this stage?

It's not at all. They stick to the competencies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭r1gskcn9p3y75o

kate1895 wrote: »
    I’m from the first batch had my physical yesterday and passed thankfully. Meeting the superintendent next week

I thought that would be next year. How much notice had you for physical?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 TomLawrence4

Kaymoe31 wrote: »
    Did you think about doing a prep course??

Yeah, what would would ye recommend??

Advertisement