Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OscarJ94

Dean445 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when we will receive results from the recent interviews over the last two weeks? Thanks

Apparently this Tuesday/Wednesday, going by the two previous batches. How did you think it went?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Edsjd

Fingers crossed folks!! Any ideas what the medical/fitness is?!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

DBOOK123 wrote: »
    Anyone else waiting to receive their gp clearance form since they sent their form b away in the past 2 weeks?

I’m in the same boat

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭St.Brigids

Anyone else waiting to receive their gp clearance form since they sent their form b away in the past 2 weeks?

Yes I am in the same boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

does anyone know what they have currently interviewed up to? im oom 1201 so just holding tight for now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Aaron123

Hopefully results are out today

• Registered Users Posts: 49 S84

Yep still waiting too, its been over two weeks. Any point ringing ? Or are we just annoying them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

Has anyone from the first batch been called for physical yet? No word following having sent in my gp form

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BlazenIce69

Jaymc1 wrote: »
    does anyone know what they have currently interviewed up to? im oom 1201 so just holding tight for now

They are in the early 700s atm . I'm 720 and am interviewing in a couple of weeks.

Aaron123 wrote: »
    Hopefully results are out today

Any word yet? Just checked my account and nothing for myself yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 OscarJ94

Edsjd wrote: »
    Any word yet? Just checked my account and nothing for myself yet

No word yet myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DeclanW1999

No interview results today then so, hopefully tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ulrika15

Mar_mar27 wrote: »
    Has anyone from the first batch been called for physical yet? No word following having sent in my gp form
    I’m in batch two and I got my fitness test date last week and it’s in two weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

Ulrika15 wrote: »
    I’m in batch two and I got my fitness test date last week and it’s in two weeks time.

I'm in batch two and I haven't heard anything about PCT, sent GP clearance form back too

• Registered Users Posts: 7 12234

Not sure what batch I am but have my fitness test this month & have my interview with the superintendent/sergeant this week.

AF96DUB wrote: »
    I'm in batch two and I haven't heard anything about PCT, sent GP clearance form back too

I got and sent back my GP clearance form three weeks ago and last week I got my date for my fitness test which is in two weeks time. You shouldn’t be much longer?

12234 wrote: »
    Not sure what batch I am but have my fitness test this month & have my interview with the superintendent/sergeant this week.

Did the superintendent/sergeant contact you themselves? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭daniel1390

Hi All, quick question for anyone who has got pct date I'm in batch 2 and haven't heard anything back yet, how long did you have to get gp clearance sorted and how much notice were yous given for pct, cheers in advance

daniel1390 wrote: »
    Hi All, quick question for anyone who has got pct date I'm in batch 2 and haven't heard anything back yet, how long did you have to get gp clearance sorted and how much notice were yous given for pct, cheers in advance

I got sent my GP clearance form on a Monday morning and was told to have it in that Friday.
    Then I got the date for my Fitness test last Friday and it’s in two weeks time. :)

Are all pcts held in templemore?

• Advertisement

Are ye batch 1 r 2

daniel1390 wrote: »
    Are ye batch 1 r 2

I’m in batch two, yeah they are held in templemore.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Whatyagonnnado

Hi all, so I've got a question re: order of merit. I'm wondering how the OOM works... Am I marked against those that scored highest from Phase 1 and 2 or just against those that were called for interview at the same time as me? I'm trying to figure out if I have a chance of getting in the first intake from the 2019 campaign. The Stage 1 was a big disappointment but I think I have made up ground in the 2nd and 3rd stages by doing prep courses. I cant find clarification anywhere!

No I reckontomorrow midday, I done prep with garda ip and they said we will hear back tomorrow so fingers crossed

OscarJ94 wrote: »
    No word yet myself!

As Aaron said more than likely tomorrow......... fingers and toes crossed!!

Aaron123 wrote: »
    No I reckontomorrow midday, I done prep with garda ip and they said we will hear back tomorrow so fingers crossed

Did a mock interview with 2 Gardaí the day before the actual interview! I've said to people who asked about it if I get through brilliant and if I don't get through brilliant if You get my drift....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Xtinab

Hi All

I did my applitute test on October 3rd and got the results that I passed and I am just wondering if the OOM number starts at one again for this group doing the applitute going onto stage 3 or will they continue over 700 or where ever they stopped from the previous round of applitutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kate1895

Mar_mar27 wrote: »

I’m from the first batch had my physical yesterday and passed thankfully. Meeting the superintendent next week

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DBOOK123

What number would you ring to find out?

• Advertisement

Public appointments office

Advertisement