Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,721 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

pjohnson wrote: »
    Pretending its possible to shut her up at any point.

I haven’t called anyone a racist since Mr E posted. Have you called anyone a racist, Pj? I haven’t seen you call anyone a racist Pj. I don’t understand why she’s still so upset Pj.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,202 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Overheal wrote: »
    I haven’t called anyone a racist since Mr E posted. Have you called anyone a racist, Pj? I haven’t seen you call anyone a racist Pj. I don’t understand why she’s still so upset Pj.

Some people are just constantly upset screaming about anything. Even when thread moves past a point they are stuck on repeat. No wonder those people gravitate to GemGem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

pjohnson wrote: »
    Kim will surely demand a factcheck on this statistic.

70% seems to be the figure google have quoted in the past. Which is line with the figure other tech Giants cite in places like silicon valley. Its not easy to get specialized labour, the sort that they need.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Kimsang wrote: »
    You and other people insist on 'saying it's in the thread' because you are lying and it's not in the thread. You know I can't prove a negative.

You and all the rest of you have every chance to prove me wrong and shut me up, but you prefer circular arguments.

Kimsang

You've already been warned about commenting about moderation in this thread

Do not post in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Tonight she was "live" discussing all thats wrong with the sex education program in schools. I'll take a while parsing that down to make sure no poor sod has to listen to whatever irrelevant shite she puts in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

You leave the house for 10 minutes and you come back and the kids have wrecked it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Kimsang wrote: »
    70% seems to be the figure google have quoted in the past. Which is line with the figure other tech Giants cite in places like silicon valley. Its not easy to get specialized labour, the sort that they need.

Can you link to your source for Ireland? Since it was in reference to google in Dublin...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

batgoat wrote: »
    Can you link to your source for Ireland? Since it was in reference to google in Dublin...

They cannot as they are threadbanned

No point in keeping the original text as Kim got banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Beasty wrote: »
    They cannot as they are threadbanned
    Sorry, missed your post!

• Advertisement

Odhinn wrote: »
    Tonight she was "live" discussing all thats wrong with the sex education program in schools. I'll take a while parsing that down to make sure no poor sod has to listen to whatever irrelevant shite she puts in it.
    Should be interesting in a bizarre way

• Registered Users Posts: 20,895 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Odhinn wrote:
    Tonight she was "live" discussing all thats wrong with the sex education program in schools.

Do they still have religion teachers teaching it while getting all embarrassed mispronouncing the "dirty" words?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dunno if anyone saw the Celtique youtube page. The lad who was showing us how to turn scissors into knives when walking through "diversity estates" and such. Anyway, hes been banned off youtube.

Also the Barrow St protest is over. They lost. Gemma loses big league.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

I wonder will her gemmaroids be in court to support her.

That’d be a REALLY good look for her haha

https://twitter.com/villagemagire/status/1166404538141761537?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    Dunno if anyone saw the Celtique youtube page. The lad who was showing us how to turn scissors into knives when walking through "diversity estates" and such. Anyway, hes been banned off youtube.

Also the Barrow St protest is over. They lost. Gemma loses big league.

Why was he banned from youtube?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Why was he banned from youtube?
    I would hope this had something to do with it
    The lad who was showing us how to turn scissors into knives when walking through "diversity estates" and such

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I would hope this had something to do with it

Indeed. I saw another video where he said some mad shít aswell. An idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

She has some anti vaccine post on her Facebook page last night using one line in a study and bat sh1t crazy logic

17.40 Seconds in starts on child education, the gays etc.
    https://gemmaodoherty.com/videos/?fbclid=IwAR0mKQH8fFlNmt3Wi8DCNx8_UGdmAtj3rVye8tZwBXK_r0vIzi3TAGbvLf8

Vile, confused and given to exaggeration as per usual. She thinks human DNA from aborted foestus' is being put in vaccines and thats feminising young lads.

30 minutes in she shows an american conservative movie which objects to sex education, because "sex=ewwww" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,721 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

17.40 Seconds in starts on child education, the gays etc.
    https://gemmaodoherty.com/videos/?fbclid=IwAR0mKQH8fFlNmt3Wi8DCNx8_UGdmAtj3rVye8tZwBXK_r0vIzi3TAGbvLf8

Vile, confused and given to exaggeration as per usual. She thinks human DNA from aborted foestus' is being put in vaccines and thats feminising young lads.

30 minutes in she shows an american conservative movie which objects to sex education, because "sex=ewwww".

AFAIK some vaccines were developed through fetal tissue research. Polio vaccine I thought. Could be wrong, don’t have the faculties to check right this minute.

Edit: it was Varicella aka. Chickenpox

• Advertisement

46.50 in -

Sex education is apparently child abuse, and only degenerates talk about sex with their young child. sex education is also a racket whereby sex education is a plot to provide teenage pregnancys for the "abortion industry" so they can do "experiments". As ye do.

- ranting about mandatory vaccines. Harris is only in it for the money apparently.

52.00 - chemtrails - 'they put stuff in the water'

I can't be *rsed to watch an hour of GemGem ranting.

I always think how mad it is that the mad feens always think of sex as anything but great!

It's a control thing I inagine. Control someone's natural urges, and you have total control of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

46.50 in -

Sex education is apparently child abuse, and only degenerates talk about sex with their young child. sex education is also a racket whereby sex education is a plot to provide teenage pregnancys for the "abortion industry" so they can do "experiments". As ye do.

- ranting about mandatory vaccines. Harris is only in it for the money apparently.

52.00 - chemtrails - 'they put stuff in the water'

Fair play to you Odhinn for sitting through an hour of her voice.

You really took one for the team. ;)

Wonder if you asked her for her autograph would she Give it to you

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Fair play to you Odhinn for sitting through an hour of her voice.

You really took one for the team. ;)

I was just thinking, I hope to hell it had closed captions.

I can't be *rsed to watch an hour of GemGem ranting.

I always think how mad it is that the mad feens always think of sex as anything but great!

It's a control thing I inagine. Control someone's natural urges, and you have total control of them.

It could just be to appeal to the U.S. Christian types given most of her YouTube followers were based there I believe not that we don't have our own religious crazies that swallow this type of guff.

Wonder if you asked her for her autograph would she Give it to you

Let us know how you get on. Could be a yes, or you could get a rant.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on. Could be a yes, or you could get a rant.

I was imagining her freaking out about trying to get her signature to copy on legal documents.

Well just one. Where she signs and agrees to being sectioned until she’s given the help she clearly needs and is reformed.

But she’d spot that ruse long before I’d say

I was imagining her freaking out about trying to get her signature to copy on legal documents.

Well just one. Where she signs and agrees to being sectioned until she’s given the help she clearly needs and is reformed.

You're first sentence was similar to what I was thinking when I said that it could be a rant.

She needs help alright but like any thing the person themselves has to want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Correct. It isn't a crime to be a racist but in her case it's clearly part of her illness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement