Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Newsworthy is a gobsheen

Is it true?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

jh79 wrote: »
    Is it true?

Irrelevant. He is still a gobsheen. Part of the give me everything for free brigade. Yet doesn't do a tap of work himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I'd say the Google staff are giving a huge sigh of relief. Given that a fair share of them are probably immigrants I don't know how they kept the head and not thrown cold water over them.

Imagine having to listen to that all day whilst trying to work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

This thread has gotten so bizarre.... Do I have to read it from scratch? FFS!
    Irrelevant. He is still a gobsheen. Part of the give me everything for free brigade. Yet doesn't do a tap of work himself.

And? Seems irrelevant...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Should be best mates with Gemma so.

• Advertisement

pinkyeye wrote: »
    I'd say the Google staff are giving a huge sigh of relief. Given that a fair share of them are probably immigrants I don't know how they kept the head and not thrown cold water over them.

Imagine having to listen to that all day whilst trying to work?

9/10 are immigrants. Same with Facebook. There aren't enough intelligent Irish people so we bring them in to fill the gap. It's a necessity.

Fair play to them I say. Paddy cleans the windows and makes the lunch time sambos. All important roles in keeping the show going

9/10 are immigrants. Same with Facebook. There aren't enough intelligent Irish people so we bring them in to fill the gap. It's a necessity.

Fair play to them I say. Paddy cleans the windows and makes the lunch time sambos. All important roles in keeping the show going

Now I'm sorry but you're really gonna have to post some credible evidence for this claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

There are plenty of smart Irish people. Most of them leave.

Guessing you can't prove that 9/10 are immigrants. Maybe you'd be better off lamenting the loss of some racist youtubers or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,207 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

batgoat wrote: »
    Guessing you can't prove that 9/10 are immigrants. Maybe you'd be better off lamenting the loss of some racist youtubers or something?

Kim will surely demand a factcheck on this statistic.

• Advertisement

Now I'm sorry but you're really gonna have to post some credible evidence for this claim.

Don't hold your breath.

That's not very patriotic to be putting down your fella Irishman now is it?

It's widely known. Ask anyone who works in either company.

My claim is true. 100%.

batgoat wrote: »

Bit harsh

My claim is true. 100%.

Provide proof, simple! You naturally won't...

I'm not Irish. I'm foreign. I work in Facebook

My claim is true. 100%.

So prove it

Kimsang wrote: »
    Odhinn wrote: »
    He says his views are racist. Talk to him.

Overheal wrote: »
    Feedback is that way ->

Stephen15 can come back and speak for himself.

See previous posts on the thread for expanded context thanks.

He already did, you willfully ignored it.
    Stephen15 wrote: »
    I made a tongue in cheek gesture to make rhe point that the term racist is being thrown around like confetti at anything and everything. Having issues with immigration does not make one a racist. Some people don't like cold hard facts that don't show immigration in a positive light.

I have no problem with people of other skin colours living in Ireland as long as they enter legally through a path of controlled immigration. I don't have an issue with induvidual Muslims but yes I do have an issue with Islam as I believe it is a barbaric, medieval ideology which views women as second class citizens. In fact when you talk about hate crimes I think that Islam is fairly hate filled ideology which promotes a toxic hate filled rhetoric which incites hate groups like ISIS, Al-Queda and Boko Haram.

Criticising Islam is not racist as Islam for a start is not a race. If criticising Islam is racist then so too is criticising Christianity, Judaism, Facism, Communism etc. racist.

Funny that you are the one telling me to re-read the thead, while I keep finding posts that YOU HAVE MISSED.

You have a habit of ignoring parts of posts that don't suit you and can't seem to use the site search functions. But of course if you share Stephen's beliefs your not going to disagree with them, rather posts like a five year old having a tantrum.

Still don't believe a single thing that you're claiming. You're making an outlandish claim that you can't backup.

Facebook have vans now, news to me

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057989642

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Absolute total nonsense.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    You have a habit of ignoring parts of posts that don't suit you and can't seem to use the site search functions. But of course if you share Stephen's beliefs your not going to disagree with them, rather posts like a five year old having a tantrum.

I

It's in the thread post again? Put up or shut up please.

I

It's in the thread post again? Put up or shut up please.

Not up to me to do your work for you kid

That's clearly not true. Good try though. :rolleyes:

9/10. Find someone who works there that says different. Otherwise the point remains true

In reality it's 8/10

9/10. Find someone who works there that says different. Otherwise the point remains true

In reality it's 8/10

So what vans are facebook using?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Blueshoe, do not post in this thread again

Not up to me to do your work for you kid

You and other people insist on 'saying it's in the thread' because you are lying and it's not in the thread. You know I can't prove a negative.

You and all the rest of you have every chance to prove me wrong and shut me up, but you prefer circular arguments.
    Mr E wrote: »
    The "it's in the thread" posters need to put up or shut up, quite frankly. Otherwise this will go around in circles.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,734 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You and other people insist on 'saying it's in the thread' because you are lying and it's not in the thread. You know I can't prove a negative.

You and all the rest of you have every chance to prove me wrong and shut me up, but you prefer circular arguments.

Wannabe mod whining that he hasn’t been spoonfed ^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,207 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Overheal wrote: »
    Wannabe mod whining that he hasn’t been spoonfed ^

Pretending its possible to shut her up at any point. Ironically most of her posts seem to involve crying about mods not obeying her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement