Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,856 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/online-threats-have-massive-impact-on-author-whose-article-featured-in-junior-cert-english-929151.html

Why would anyone bother looking up the author of a piece in an exam paper simply to hurl dog's abuse at them??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/online-threats-have-massive-impact-on-author-whose-article-featured-in-junior-cert-english-929151.html

Why would anyone bother looking up the author of a piece in an exam paper simply to hurl dog's abuse at them??
    This is apparently what Gen Z students, who one day may be our leaders, do.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Registered Users Posts: 15,856 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

is_that_so wrote: »
    This is apparently what Gen Z students, who one day may be our leaders, do.

What comes after Z? Do we start at A again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Just go for Z again, sure why not. The old place won't last too much longer anyway if the link above is anything to go by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

nah, we've abandoned the alphabet in favor of just calling them what they are, Snowflakes or the like

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Well Gen X was coined in 1965 by Douglas Coupland at the end of the baby boomers and they were followed by Y (Millenials) about 20 years later. Z is obviously a more recent one and came from an online competition run by USA Today. As it's all about being comfortable and technology and digital natives it could be around for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

People can become real pathetic morons sometimes. F*cking scumbags. I hope the Gardaí catches them with whatever powers they have under the arms of the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Appalling behaviour.

A combination of no class and bad breeding.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

tupenny wrote: »
    Exactly what i thought too. He almost "eggs them on". Obviously they're little ****s but they're idiot kids and he's the adult in the situation

They ripped his headphones off as he wait at the luas stop. I'd be pretty pissed off too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

caff wrote: »
    They ripped his headphones off as he wait at the luas stop. I'd be pretty pissed off too
    I must have missed that part of the video(s).

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Fr. Pat Noise

Father Pat here- I’ll bet that kid’s family are “known” to the guards. I’m surprised it got to court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

New Irish robbing other New Irish at knifepoint

Sure we've always had ..yadda yadda yadda

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/phone-shop-north-dublin-video-16418407

Screen-Shot-2019-06-13-at-23-49-09.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭FaxingBerlin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

The two new accounts falling over themselves to post the story. Ye could at least try to coordinate.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,929 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Varadkars Ireland

Since when did he buy the country?

MrFresh wrote: »
    The two new accounts falling over themselves to post the story. Ye could at least try to coordinate.

You dont be worrying about that. Have you not got some rights to be fighting for on another thread? lol

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Since when did he buy the country?

He may not own it but hes doing a good job of selling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,929 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

He may not own it but hes doing a good job of selling it.

Please do explain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Not even a bit of hurry in them. Calm and calculated. People need to start looking out for one another. When the state can't/won't protect its citizens, it is the citizens duty to protect themselves.

• Advertisement

You dont be worrying about that. Have you not got some rights to be fighting for on another thread? lol

Do you think that's an insult?

Not even a bit of hurry in them. Calm and calculated. People need to start looking out for one another. When the state can't/won't protect its citizens, it is the citizens duty to protect themselves.

They were watching that shop for a while because there is normally 3 or 4 Indian guys in there. Bout 200 metres from the garda station too. What a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Ah typical.
    Attacking the messenger of the story and not the criminality exhibited; only due to fact that it is another example of how black gangs are prevalent in the Dublin area and the strife they are causing in various communities ....

Kivaro wrote: »
    Ah typical.
    Attacking the messenger of the story and not the criminality exhibited; only due to fact that it is another example of how black gangs are prevalent in the Dublin area and the strife they are causing in various communities ....

Fresh is only interested in natives causing trouble. Obvious agenda going on there.

Kivaro wrote: »
    Ah typical.
    Fresh is only interested in natives causing trouble. Obvious agenda going on there.

There is an obvious agenda alright. I get that you guys miss your racist thread but this thread is titled "Youths doing ****ty things." This is two men committing an armed robbery. Not really the same thing is it. I'm sure you can find a better place to post every bad thing black people do.

Also, as far as I can tell, there's nothing to suggest they are not natives. He doesn't mention any kind of accent or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

You'll find that the likes of them don't consider anyone born in Ireland that isn't white to be Irish, regardless of what the law or anything else might say.

There is an obvious agenda alright. I get that you guys miss your racist thread but this thread is titled "Youths doing ****ty things." This is two men committing an armed robbery. Not really the same thing is it. I'm sure you can find a better place to post every bad thing black people do.

Also, as far as I can tell, there's nothing to suggest they are not natives. He doesn't mention any kind of accent or anything.

As far as I can tell there is nothing to suggest they are natives, although its possible they were anchor babies. Not Irish imo.

As far as I can tell there is nothing to suggest they are natives, although its possible they were anchor babies. Not Irish imo.

Would the victim not have mentioned it during his detailed description?

Would the victim not have mentioned it during his detailed description?

Maybe he did. I'm sure he gave more of a detailed description in his statement to the Gardai.

• Advertisement

Maybe he did. I'm sure he gave more of a detailed description in his statement to the Gardai.

Possibly. It would at least give you something to justify your claim.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement