Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Don't know where you come from or where you live but teenagers making noise in group and playing loud music is neither scumbag behaviour or unusual, it happens.

That's what gangs of teenagers do.

Telling someone who asks them to turn it down to fcuk off is scumbag behaviour. Throwing a ball on a train towards a woman with a baby is scumbag behaviour. Standing over someone on a train and calling them a little bitcho is scumbag behaviour. Normal teenagers do not behave like this. Don't dismiss this as just playing loud music in a group. Anyone responsible for raising these particular teenagers should be thoroughly ashamed becsuse this is not normal or typical behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Vicious group of 15 as young as 9-years-old violently punch, kick and rob Italian students in Portmarnock, Dublin

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/portmarnock-italian-students-attack-dublin-16681942

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/portmarnock-italian-students-attack-dublin-16681942[/quote]

"I've giving Francesco a money belt. I've told him to put all his valuables in that and wear it at all times. At least, if a gang does manage to take his bag, there will be nothing of value in it."

Great plan :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Armed guards live rounds shoot to kill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Armed guards live rounds shoot to kill

I don't agree with his opinions either but I don't think we need Gardaí to shoot weldoninhio.

MrFresh wrote: »
    I don't agree with his opinions either but I don't think we need Gardaí to shoot weldoninhio.

ðŸ˜

Those lads need to accendentially get themselves embroiled in a feud.......or something. They deserve each other both sets of ..............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭Hoboo

El_Bee wrote: »
    Lovely scenes on the train here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC-CWDFuQ1A

Annoying music? yes, but that looks like typical teenage behavior, i don't see any of them threatening or robbing fellow passengers.

Take a train thru Balbriggan and report back with your findings

Ok I've taken a train for the last month through Balbriggan. Train stops, people get on and off, train moves on. Nothing else to report.

Is there something I should look out for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

The OP started this thread in response to the thread about the black gangs in Dublin, as if it was all just harmless fun by "youths". While what happened to the Garda in Drogheda did not involve guns, you get the feeling that we are not that far away when these particular gangs replicate what's happening with black gangs in London and other areas of liberal Europe.

A pandora's box has certainly been opened.

Kivaro wrote: »
    The OP started this thread in response to the thread about the black gangs in Dublin, as if it was all just harmless fun by "youths".

The op started this thread because youth violence and public order is a serious issue in the country and the previous thread was overtaken by racists and eventually closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭Hoboo

The OP started this thread in response to the thread about the black gangs in Dublin, as if it was all just harmless fun by "youths".

The op started this thread because youth violence and public order is a serious issue in the country and the previous thread was overtaken by racists and eventually closed.

It wasn't closed, it was merged and killed off as it didn't suit the mods agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Hoboo wrote: »
    It wasn't closed, it was merged and killed off as it didn't suit the mods agenda.
    But he did his best to get it closed though.

Hoboo wrote: »

Same result

But he did his best to get it closed though.

Who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

It was not closed, much as you would like that. It was ridiculously merged with the gangland thread.

It was not closed, much as you would like that. It was ridiculously merged with the gangland thread.

Same result though. I'd have been happy to continue the discussion in the old thread if the racists could try and keep to the actual issue.

There was an interesting discussion on LBC this morning on the Maajid Nawaz show about the young gangs in London. It was his opinion that it should be treated as a child exploitation crisis much like the Rotherham stuff. It is the same issue at it's core. Young vulnerable children being groomed and coerced into doing things they shouldn't be doing. Yet he noted that the people who were most vocal in their outrage about the Rotherham abuse would also be the people most vocal about needing harsh punishments for youths involved in the gangs. Worth a listen to the show if you are one of the people concerned we will go the way of London. It's the 12 to 1 segment of his show.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/much-loved-club-people-disabilities-16744517
    Much-loved club for people with disabilities trashed by teens in North Dublin

Kids who did this are white as snow, so this story is not much use to certain people I'm guessing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I would be getting the fuçk out of there, not hanging around like a muppet, waiting for confrontation and escalating a situation. This man is the supposed adult.

Late to this, but what if they jumped him and then made a false accusation? In a tussle it would be pretty easy to say pretty much anything sexual assualty happened.

And, you know, running from aggresive animals doesn't really fix it :P (And humans are animals)

El_Bee wrote: »
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/much-loved-club-people-disabilities-16744517

Again , skum....

Too the parents of these animals your kids are vermin pure fyckung vermin with luck they will live short idiot lives full of misery angst fear and violence too stupid too escape the ****hole prison of finglas South that you have placed them in.

You have set the ambitions for your children so low you deserve to be horse whipped .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

FFred wrote: »
    Feral stuff alright, but a grown man videoing teenage girls is never a safe or advisable thing to do regardless of the circumstances IMO.

Not illegal to film them though despite what the little knacks think

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/attack-swords-gardai-dublin-gang-16752587
    Gang of 12 hospitalise Dublin boy, 15, with twenty punch attack because he 'wasn't from Swords'

even if they had killed the poor boy I doubt they'd see the inside of a jail cell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

African gang plough into herd of cows while escaping gardaí in Emyvale hit-and-run.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-17-at-09-21-12.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

African gang plough into herd of cows while escaping gardaí in Emyvale hit-and-run.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-17-at-09-21-12.png

Holy jaysus.... africans in Monaghan? Clown world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

There are a lot of Africans in Monaghan town. Theres **** all jobs there but they aren't there for jobs it's one of the places asylum seekers are sent to. You see them strolling about town doing nothing. Its no shock they are engaging in crime, they have nothing to do.

There was trouble with the Syrians there too one assaulted a bus driver. The Government need to take responsibility for this. They are creating crime and social tensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

There are a lot of Africans in Monaghan town. Theres **** all jobs there but they aren't there for jobs it's one of the places asylum seekers are sent to. You see them strolling about town doing nothing. Its no shock they are engaging in crime, they have nothing to do.

There was trouble with the Syrians there too one assaulted a bus driver. The Government need to take responsibility for this. They are creating crime and social tensions.

Send them back to their country, they'll have plenty to do rebuilding it.

Ireland is slowly losing the fiber of it's being
    i predict this will eventually impact tourism. Who is going to spend thousands getting to and touring a country run a muck with these "refugees"

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

Send them back to their country, they'll have plenty to do rebuilding it.

Ireland is slowly losing the fiber of it's being
    i predict this will eventually impact tourism. Who is going to spend thousands getting to and touring a country run a muck with these "refugees"

I often walk by the tour buses and they seem to actually employ no Irish people.

Imagine how **** it'd be to head off to China and then get shown around by a recent French immigrant to the country. Or whatever nationality.

Sounds ****. The tourism industry will definitely be impacted, Dublin itself barely feels Irish nowadays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Sadly, I don't know if tourists ever come to Dublin for Irishness. They just want the cliche idea of it to show to their friends - green hat and black beer. They mightn't care that the receptionist in the hotel is from Poland, the taxi driver is from Pakistan, or the cafe waiter is Brazilian. Dublin can feel like a non-Irish nowhere these days on any given city centre street. Paris and London have also degenerated into generic nowheres but tourists still flock and take a selfie with the Eiffel tower or Tower bridge. Box ticked, drinks had, and home. Western govt policy means this will continue unabated, esp in places like Germany that have decided that taking in outsiders who pay no attention to the old German way of life is the bandaid fix on their falling birthrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

WB Yokes wrote: »

Jesus. I feel a great amount of sympathy for the woman in this case. Those so called 'men' are nothing more than pure disgusting animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,930 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Let them all in. Open the borders. The way immigrants annoy people really entertains me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Let them all in. Open the borders. The way immigrants annoy people really entertains me.

Many's the turkey that oohs and aahs at the sparkle of tinsel and fairy lights.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement