Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,285 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Guys its awful behavior.

But they are only 12. That's not even a teenager.

I am sure you all did things you regret deeply when you were twelve.

No.

But then I was reared well and thought to respect people unlike the inbreds in the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

Sitting on Balbriggan beach Saturday, the Summer festival was on and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Then 5 young African lads start f*cking glass bottles from the recycling around the entrance to the beach. Little c*nts wouldn’t have been older than 12 and hurled abuse at anyone that said anything to them.

Where in Africa were they from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

MrFresh wrote: »

Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

May be Philo's?

I say fine the parents or cut their state aid, if not working. A few years of that and they'll be raising decent enough kids even if forced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Couldn’t be arsed typing out “of African descent” but there you go now anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

I say fine the parents or cut their state aid, if not working.

just a waste of time, ship them back to their country of origin

May be Philo's?

I say fine the parents or cut their state aid, if not working. A few years of that and they'll be raising decent enough kids even if forced.

Or their kids will start stealing the stuff the parents can't provide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Sitting on Balbriggan beach Saturday, the Summer festival was on and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Then 5 young African lads start f*cking glass bottles from the recycling around the entrance to the beach. Little c*nts wouldn’t have been older than 12 and hurled abuse at anyone that said anything to them.
    Phone the Guards.
    It's their jobs to take care of anti-social issues like these.
    Whether or not they respond is another thing, but at least the call should be logged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Nigeria generally

Kivaro wrote: »
    Phone the Guards.
    It's their jobs to take care of anti-social issues like these.
    Whether or not they respond is another thing, but at least the call should be logged.

A complete waste of time. There was 2 gardaí in the area on mountain bikes, didn’t seem to bother these young lads at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

just a waste of time, ship them back to their country of origin

Tallaght?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Guys its awful behavior.

But they are only 12. That's not even a teenager.

I am sure you all did things you regret deeply when you were twelve.
    Not what they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

A complete waste of time. There was 2 gardaí in the area on mountain bikes, didn’t seem to bother these young lads at all.
    Did you as a good citizen not flag down said guardians and alert them to the ruffians?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭circadian

I hereby declare this the congregation of perpetually outraged racists.

Nigeria generally

Can you be generally from a country?

So you didn't actually tell the Gardaí? You should have given them their names.

circadian wrote: »
    I hereby declare this the congregation of perpetually outraged racists.

Welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I think its interesting no Irish papers picked up on the story. I would say its because of legal implications.
    Or maybe because somebody's viral video doesn't necessarily become a newspaper headline?

is_that_so wrote: »
    Did you as a good citizen not flag down said guardians and alert them to the ruffians?

I had a baby and a toddler to look after.

Can you be generally from a country?

So you didn't actually tell the Gardaí? You should have given them their names.

Welcome.

Send them packing back to Nigeria. Problem solved.

Send them packing back to Nigeria. Problem solved.

What if they were born in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭CPTM

This is how Trump got elected, and I can see it happening here. People are sick of the leniency. The next person to come out of the woodwork making bold statements like

"Send the whole family back as soon as one becomes a trouble maker"
    or
    "Build prisons and a prison system where prisoners create output instead of sitting around all day (basically slavery like the states), and fill them with these people"

will get elected I think. They won't get my vote, because it's too extreme. But if we don't implement some slightly harsher consequences for troublemakers, people will look for any kind of resolve, even an extreme one.

• Advertisement

What if they were born in Dublin?

Irrelevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Cultural enrichment

Cultural enrichment

Engineers and doctors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

CPTM wrote: »
    This is how Trump got elected, and I can see it happening here. People are sick of the leniency. The next person to come out of the woodwork making bold statements like...

Peter Casey saw a huge jump in support after having a go at our leniency with Travellers and their BS.

I reckon there are votes there to be won should a politician approach with a balanced and reasonable solutions to problems like scumbags, Travelers, life-long welfare abusers, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

CPTM wrote: »
    This is how Trump got elected, and I can see it happening here. People are sick of the leniency. The next person to come out of the woodwork making bold statements like

"Send the whole family back as soon as one becomes a trouble maker"
    or
    "Build prisons and a prison system where prisoner's

Are treated as prisoner's not victims .

And yes if you come here from another state and can't and won't follow and abide our laws then return to sender on first available flight.

A thread started about a video of a white Irish girl racially abusing a Mexican has been turned into a thread about sending black guys to Nigeria.

A thread started about a video of a white Irish girl racially abusing a Mexican has been turned into a thread about sending black guys to Nigeria.

You probably should have titled it “white Irish girls abuse Mexican” then... but I’m guessing you knew that when you created it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Can people not see there is a huge difference between a 12 yr old being racially abusive and a 25 yr old being racially abusive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭chrissb8

In this day and age they will literally never live that down for the rest of their lives. Stuff like this works both ways, show your face on these videos and it explodes virally you will never escape it. I don't think they knew what they were saying and will only realise as they get older and meet genuinely nice people from all sorts of background how wrong and stupid they had been. Just a pity they can't escape something like this. All it takes is someone you've just met to come into contact with someone you've known a long time be it someone distant you haven't spoken to in years it doesn't matter. More than likely one of the first things to come up in conversation.

• Advertisement

You probably should have titled it “white Irish girls abuse Mexican” then... but I’m guessing you knew that when you created it.

I wanted to continue the discussion of the youth crime and anti social behaviour epidemic. I should have realised the resident Boards racists would be triggered. My bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement