Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youths doing ****ty things but not shooting anyone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Not really I mean we are honoring a huge hater of Mexicans by allowing him a state visit.

I think it is the illegal Mexicans in the US that President Trump takes issue with. Which he is entitled to do. The rule of law still applies regarding illegal immigration, even if some wish for it to be otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

We just shouldn't.
    Lots of things in life we shouldn't have to do but that's how it goes. It's important to respect the relationship that exists between the countries on so many fronts. Anyone else as President would not make any headlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Brats, that's what they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

is_that_so wrote: »
    Lots of things in life we shouldn't have to do but that's how it goes. It's important to respect the relationship that exists between the countries on so many fronts. Anyone else as President would not make any headlines.
    ok but spit in his pint when isnt looking!

ok but spit in his pint when isnt looking!

Reminds me of that famous Mexican singer Ariana Grande licking the donuts and saying she hates America. Very disappointing.

• Advertisement

Reminds me of that famous Mexican singer Ariana Grande licking the donuts and saying she hates America. Very disappointing.
    shes american

If it was an adult now i would totally film it.
    Not sure I would even if there was implied violence but I'd still be more inclined to walk away. Only so much mouthing-off people can do at a retreating back.

Not sure I would even if there was implied violence but I'd still be more inclined to walk away. Only so much mouthing-off people can do at a retreating back.

99% certain i wouldn't in real life ..i would want to though!

Not really I mean we are honoring a huge hater of Mexicans by allowing him a state visit.

Is the upcoming visit of US President Donald Trump actually a state visit?

shes american

D’oh, I thought she was Mexican.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Nothing will change until we build more prisons and start locking scumbags up. They are an utterly corrosive influence on society in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Dublin is no better or worse than other European cities. You get scum everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,286 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The boy is exemplary in the context, the girls are complete cretins, utterly failed by the education system and whatever family network they have. TBH more disappointed at the real adult here feeling a need to video this nonsensical idiocy. He should have just kept on walking. There really is no winning any argument against total stupidity.

Skangers produce skangers, it's nothing to do with the education system failing anyone.

Few years time they will be popping out the next generation of workshy scroungers who will go around shouting abuse at people.

D’oh, I thought she was Mexican.

Don't worry about it.
    She thinks she is Italian.

Skangers produce skangers, it's nothing to do with the education system failing anyone.

Few years time they will be popping out the next generation of workshy scroungers who will go around shouting abuse at people.
    I still retain hope, regardless, that a flower will blossom out of the weeds! :)

I still retain hope, regardless, that a flower will blossom out of the weeds! :)

Booootiful. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

More exceptional parenting.
    Thirty of that type in a class. Not worth any money to try 'teach'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Noveight wrote: »
    Firing welfare around with no questions asked doesn’t help either.

Put the two together and you’ve the perfect breeding ground for scumbags.

Eh i'd say those children are to young to be on welfare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

We're honouring the position, not the man.

That's a cop out. Doing it for favorable trade, understandable. He's shat on the office ffs.
    I can see the queen with her glassy grin greeting him for all the money the UK gets in trade and that's her job, front for the UK.
    Leo will be polishing his lens for some tasty instagrams, and prepping for arse licking, but we should treat him no better or worse than any foreign representative, no need to make any calls or favours for him Leo.
    MrFresh wrote: »

Yeah but he wasn't and they weren't. They were attacking him because he was an immigrant and they have gone viral. Like it or not, these things to colour people's views of a country.

No. People will view it and move on. It takes more than one little tart getting mouthy to make a country look bad IMO. The UN getting on to us about record breaking numbers of children homeless for example.

Guys its awful behavior.

But they are only 12. That's not even a teenager.

I am sure you all did things you regret deeply when you were twelve.

• Advertisement

That's a cop out. Doing it for favorable trade, understandable. He's shat on the office ffs.
    I can see the queen with her glassy grin greeting him for all the money the UK gets in trade and that's her job, front for the UK.
    Leo will be polishing his lens for some tasty instagrams, and prepping for arse licking, but we should treat him no better or worse than any foreign representative, no need to make any calls or favours for him Leo.
    I don't disagree about the base nature of the man but that's called realpolitik. Trump is ephemeral and might be gone as soon as next year, It doesn't matter what he's done, he still holds that office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Guys its awful behavior.

But they are only 12. That's not even a teenager.

I am sure you all did things you regret deeply when you were twelve.

Yeah, I jumped a wall and stole a bunch of apples from an orchard...it's comparable is it not?

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Yeah, I jumped a wall and stole a bunch of apples from an orchard...it's comparable is it not?
    maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I don't disagree about the base nature of the man but that's called realpolitik. Trump is ephemeral and might be gone as soon as next year, It doesn't matter what he's done, he still holds that office.

My point is it's not 'for the office' as such. The office holds no dignity at present. It's an embarrassment to many Americans. It's about keeping a powerful man-child sweet as regards policy/trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,411 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Nothing will change until we build more prisons and start locking scumbags up. They are an utterly corrosive influence on society in general.

How's that approach working out in the States?

I think its interesting no Irish papers picked up on the story. I would say its because of legal implications.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It looks like the second girl used her hand to wipe her friends arse and didn't bother washing afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Sitting on Balbriggan beach Saturday, the Summer festival was on and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Then 5 young African lads start f*cking glass bottles from the recycling around the entrance to the beach. Little c*nts wouldn’t have been older than 12 and hurled abuse at anyone that said anything to them.

Sitting on Balbriggan beach Saturday, the Summer festival was on and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Then 5 young African lads start f*cking glass bottles from the recycling around the entrance to the beach. Little c*nts wouldn’t have been older than 12 and hurled abuse at anyone that said anything to them.

Racist

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Then say nothing.....just fck a glass bottle back at them ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement