Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

lufties wrote: »
    She speaks the truth, and is against the globalist/neo liberal agenda. She is also an advocate of free speech, patriotism, laws of nature, and anti corruption.

The looneys call her names because they are either paid to, or they cant handle truth, fairness, and justice
    The truth being that there is a global conspiracy to pump unknown gasses out of airliners for rwasons unknown.
    Or do you mean the truth that mass shootings are faked?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

jh79 wrote: »
    So you believe in chemtrails?

Actually, I dont want to make a call on that until there is concrete evidence.

That's the beauty of having free speech, I can respect Gemma's opinions without getting triggered about what I dont agree with her on.

That's the beauty of having free speech, I can respect Gemma's opinions without getting triggered about what I dont agree with her on.

So you think is possible that there is a global conspiracy to spread chemicals unknown via airliners.

That doesnt help the credibility there...

King Mob wrote: »
    The truth being that there is a global conspiracy to pump unknown gasses out of airliners for rwasons unknown.
    Or do you mean the truth that mass shootings are faked?

Agenda 21 is about culling the population. Perhaps it is true about chemtrails. It remains to be seen.

I was referring to 'truths' around the neo liberal agenda, dig deep enough and you'll find evidence.

So you think is possible that there is a global conspiracy to spread chemicals unknown via airliners.

That doesnt help the credibility there...

In your opinion, Do you have proof on the contrary?

The angry unicorn mob bussed in to Barrow street was hilarious to watch, bunch of degenerates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Chemtrails is too stupid to get triggered about.

Her ill informed opinions on vaccines and fake cancer cures on the other hand are dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Agenda 21 is about culling the population.

What is Agenda 21, is it a real thing ? and how does it apply to Ireland?
    I was referring to 'truths' around the neo liberal agenda, dig deep enough and you'll find evidence.

What is the neo liberal agenda and how does it apply to Ireland?

I love this:
    "wahhh, Gemma got banned unfairly. She's not racist at all."

Two posts later...

*spews openly racist garbage*

Reminds me of that Simpsons gag...
    "Fox News: Not racist but number one with racists.

In your opinion, Do you have proof on the contrary?

The angry unicorn mob bussed in to Barrow street was hilarious to watch, bunch of degenerates.
    No. I don't have proof that fairies don't exist either.

Please keep going though. You're doing wonders for the credibility of Gemma and her defenders on the thread.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    What is Agenda 21, is it a real thing ? and how does it apply to Ireland?

What is the neo liberal agenda and how does it apply to Ireland?

My understanding is there are multiple facets. The kalegi plan which is to flood the west with the third world to eventually create a mixed race, to dilute native culture and identity, creating obedient serfs that will consume without question. This is also linked to the new world order where the world will have one government controlling the worlds human population. The neo liberal agenda is linked to this, identity politics, divide everyone by race, sex, and sex preferences. Create chaos via degeneracy like have 40 different genders, confuse normal people to make them feel they are going insane. Therefore weaken society with these strategies, morals out the window, and turn nature on its head. Pure evil.

• Advertisement

I love this:
    "wahhh, Gemma got banned unfairly. She's not racist at all."

Two posts later...

*spews openly racist garbage*

Reminds me of that Simpsons gag...
    "Fox News: Not racist but number one with racists.

What did she say that is racist?

No. I don't have proof that fairies don't exist either.

Please keep going though. You're doing wonders for the credibility of Gemma and her defenders on the thread.

What do fairies have to do with anything? Unless your being homophobic, that couldn't be could it?

The thing is, you leftists see everything as all or nothing, group think is paramount. For us logical humans, we can agree or disagree with people and still respect them.

It must be hard being a liberal, the most angry, aggressive people I ever encounter are liberals.

Chemtrails is too stupid to get triggered about.

Her ill informed opinions on vaccines and fake cancer cures on the other hand are dangerous.

She says that not all vaccines are safe. There are cures out there for certain cancers. Cannabis being one. Which fake cure are you talking about?

She says that not all vaccines are safe. There are cures out there for certain cancers. Cannabis being one. Which fake cure are you talking about?

Cannabis is a fake cure for cancer for a start. Plenty of research on CBD as a cancer treatment and they have a terrible potency, therapeutic dose is impossoble to achieve. Others include bicarbonate, tumeric, Vit C.

The HPV vaccine has been proven to be safe and effective in post approval studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

lufties wrote:
    My understanding is there are multiple facets. The kalegi plan which is to flood the west with the third world to eventually create a mixed race, to dilute native culture and identity, creating obedient serfs that will consume without question. This is also linked to the new world order where the world will have one government controlling the worlds human population. The neo liberal agenda is linked to this, identity politics, divide everyone by race, sex, and sex preferences. Create chaos via degeneracy like have 40 different genders, confuse normal people to make them feel they are going insane. Therefore weaken society with these strategies, morals out the window, and turn nature on its head. Pure evil.

Wow, that's scary ****, maybe you should do more actual research into neoliberalism, I could recommend research, but I'm thinking, they're probably isn't any point. Most of what you said is pure ****e

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Wow, that's scary ****, maybe you should do more actual research into neoliberalism, I could recommend research, but I'm thinking, they're probably isn't any point. Most of what you said is pure ****e

In your opinion...I'd say it's scary your so wilfully ignorant

lufties wrote:
    In your opinion...I'd say it's scary your so wilfully ignorant

I know I'm gonna regret this, but fcuk it, please inform me of my ignorances?

Cannabis is a fake cure for cancer for a start. Plenty of research on CBD as a cancer treatment and they have a terrible potency, therapeutic dose is impossoble to achieve. Others include bicarbonate, tumeric, Vit C.

The HPV vaccine has been proven to be safe and effective in post approval studies.

Cannabis is proven to be effective treatment for cancer. A bad Google search will show you

https://youtu.be/_Zpli7sWZW4

Curcumin is more of a preventive than a cure. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-in-general/treatment/complementary-alternative-therapies/individual-therapies/turmeric.

I know I'm gonna regret this, but fcuk it, please inform me of my ignorances?

Ignorant about how Marxism and neo liberalism is about censorship, control and weakening society.

lufties wrote:
    Ignorant about how Marxism and neo liberalism is about censorship, control and weakening society.

Again, please explain further, because my understanding of these ideologies is way different to yours?

• Advertisement

Cannabis is proven to be effective treatment for cancer. A bad Google search will show you

https://youtu.be/_Zpli7sWZW4

Curcumin is more of a preventive than a cure. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-in-general/treatment/complementary-alternative-therapies/individual-therapies/turmeric.

Sorry, for a claim as fantastical as a cure for a family of diseases as complex as cancer i expect more than a youtube video.

What research is the video based on? What is the success rate, dose and via what mechanism ?

Again, please explain further, because my understanding of these ideologies is way different to yours?

In the U.S the Democrats push open borders and influx of mass migration which causes untold havoc. LGBT lunacy where kids are being sexualised (amazing desmond), 40 plus genders craziness, glitter hole with transsexual pantomime. I could go on, all the above is utter degeneracy being pushed and just weakens society for globalist takeover.
    There can be no calling out this mob, or you'll be screamed at. The Irish liberal media doesn't allow any counter narrative to neo liberalism. Anything calling out mass migration on Ryan Tubridy, Duffy, Darcy, Bert and Ernie gets shouted down with bias. Ever ask yourself why Ireland is bringing in people from countries at such a fast rate? If you answer 'to help refugees'...then our conversation ends here, because we will never agree on anything. You think I'm a bigot, fool etc etc...I think your a blinkered naive sheep. Lets just agree to disagree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Sorry, for a claim as fantastical as a cure for a family of diseases as complex as cancer i expect more than a youtube video.

What research is the video based on? What is the success rate, dose and via what mechanism ?

A bad Google will throw up some examples. There are books out there also. Google Rick Simpson oil. The woman in the video I posted appears very genuine to me, I'd certainly believe her. Also, I worked with a guy in Holland who made his own oil to help patients, with mixed results.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

This is happening right now now or "it's going to happen"?

A bad Google will throw up some examples. There are books out there also. Google Rick Simpson oil. The woman in the video I posted appears very genuine to me, I'd certainly believe her. Also, I worked with a guy in Holland who made his own oil to help patients, with mixed results.

Cool, but actual research that it cures cancer. So far you've got people claiming it. I can provide you people who claim Popes and saints have cured their cancer. They genuinely believe that too.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This is happening right now now or "it's going to happen"?

It's in progress through globalism. The EU started off as a trading block. Now it's a dictatorship in many ways. They want more integration, treaty after treaty..now EU army.

Kalergi plan is in progress it appears with mass unfiltered migration. Irelands plan to nearly double its population by 2050. https://www.statista.com/statistics/253383/total-population-of-the-eu-member-states-by-country/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭banie01

The woman in the video I posted appears very genuine to me, I'd certainly believe her. Also, I worked with a guy in Holland who made his own oil to help patients, with mixed results.

Appears genuine is not a measure of efficacy though is it?
    As others have mentioned people have been cured by Faith!
    Along with believing any other of a multitude of quackeries contributed to a recovery.

Leaving aside YouTube and opinion pieces can you share any medically validated and peer reviewed data that shows Cannabis has any curative effect on cancer?

It's in progress through globalism. The EU started off as a trading block. Now it's a dictatorship in many ways. They want more integration, treaty after treaty..now EU army.

Kalergi plan is in progress it appears with mass unfiltered migration. Irelands plan to nearly double its population by 2050. https://www.statista.com/statistics/253383/total-population-of-the-eu-member-states-by-country/
    Nope, the EU is not remotely like a dictatorship. In fact, I'd say all EU citizens enjoy more freedom than they ever have.

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    Cool, but actual research that it cures cancer. So far you've got people claiming it. I can provide you people who claim Popes and saints have cured their cancer. They genuinely believe that too.

Well you are comparing apples with oranges. It wont be researched too deeply as it cannot be patented by big pharmaceutical companies.

Big pharma is not in the business or 'curing', as theyd lose too much money. A bit like mental health. Plant medicines like ayahuasca and San pedro (which I know from personal experience) are used to heal people in south America, but in the west we put a bandage on depression with SSRIs that never actually heal the person.

Advertisement