Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

lufties wrote: »
    Well you are comparing apples with oranges. It wont be researched too deeply as it cannot be patented by big pharmaceutical companies.

Big pharma is not in the business or 'curing', as theyd lose too much money. A bit like mental health. Plant medicines like ayahuasca and San pedro (which I know from personal experience) are used to heal people in south America, but in the west we put a bandage on depression with SSRIs that never actually heal the person.

You are a complete loon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

batgoat wrote: »
    Nope, the EU is not remotely like a dictatorship. In fact, I'd say all EU citizens enjoy more freedom than they ever have.

Freedom for what? A say on immigration policy? Free speech doesn't seem to be allowed either, freedom to be raped? (Look at stats on Germany and sweden).

The EU is the Soviet union under a different banner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's in progress through globalism.

So it's happening, can we have a list of governments that are directly involved right now?

If a new party gets voted in, they automatically have to accept this "plan"? why? what happens if they don't?
    Irelands plan to nearly double its population by 2050.

So the Irish government are a part of this, all parties are aware? all elected officials?

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What do fairies have to do with anything? Unless your being homophobic, that couldn't be could it?

The thing is, you leftists see everything as all or nothing, group think is paramount. For us logical humans, we can agree or disagree with people and still respect them.

It must be hard being a liberal, the most angry, aggressive people I ever encounter are liberals.
    Oh yes, this post just simply exudes respect for people you disagree with

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    So it's happening, can we have a list of governments that are directly involved right now?

If a new party gets voted in, they automatically have to accept this "plan"? why? what happens if they don't?

So the Irish government are a part of this, all parties are aware? all elected officials?

Use your common sense. I'm sure you dont need me to point this out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Well you are comparing apples with oranges. It wont be researched too deeply as it cannot be patented by big pharmaceutical companies.

Big pharma is not in the business or 'curing', as theyd lose too much money. A bit like mental health. Plant medicines like ayahuasca and San pedro (which I know from personal experience) are used to heal people in south America, but in the west we put a bandage on depression with SSRIs that never actually heal the person.

Research is being done into marijuana and cancer. The benefits that were found were around reducing effects of treatments.

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh yes, this post just simply exudes respect for people you disagree with

Thing is while they are people who disagree with me, they are simultaneously people who cowardly attack people who disagree with them, therefore I dont respect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Research is being done into marijuana and cancer. The benefits that were found were around reducing effects of treatments.

And it's not very good for pallative care either. Poor anti-emetic (sic) , not as effective as current treatments with more adverse effects.

You are an ignorant oaf.
    You are a complete loon.

Do you both want timeout? Because this is how you get timeout.

• Advertisement

Any links?

A lot of claims out there endorsing cannabis as effective against certain cancers https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7273413/Former-Miss-UK-34-battling-terminal-cancer-claims-medicinal-cannabis-CURED-brain-tumour.html

Thing is while they are people who disagree with me, they are simultaneously people who cowardly attack people who disagree with them, therefore I dont respect them.

Then don’t make such nakedly false claims about your virtue signaling of respect for people you disagree with. Just my 2c.

Daily Mail links are research?

Then don’t make such nakedly false claims about your virtue signaling of respect for people you disagree with. Just my 2c.

I respect people who dont feel the need to attack when they feel their beliefs are under threat I'll leave the virtue signalling to you.

Daily Mail links are research?

I keep having to repeat myself do I? Daily mail is just the medium of a story of a woman's claim.

I keep having to repeat myself do I? Daily mail is just the medium of a story of a woman's claim.

Which makes it anecdotal evidence. Far cry from peer reviewed study.

Okay so what you're saying is you have zero research to back you up because of evil pharma companies? Not all research is done by pharmaceutical companies, you know? In fact plenty of research has negatively hit the industry in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Use your common sense. I'm sure you dont need me to point this out.

I am, hence the common sense questions

The Irish overpopulation plan..

1. Is the Leo's party involved in this presently?

2. Do only they know, or do other parties know?

3. If all parties know, then why would they all "automatically" agree on it?

The European/world plan..

1. Do all new parties that take power have to automatically accept this plan? what if they don't?

2. Why wouldn't they just expose it? what's stopping them?

My understanding is there are multiple facets. The kalegi plan which is to flood the west with the third world to eventually create a mixed race, to dilute native culture and identity, creating obedient serfs that will consume without question. This is also linked to the new world order where the world will have one government controlling the worlds human population. The neo liberal agenda is linked to this, identity politics, divide everyone by race, sex, and sex preferences. Create chaos via degeneracy like have 40 different genders, confuse normal people to make them feel they are going insane. Therefore weaken society with these strategies, morals out the window, and turn nature on its head. Pure evil.

Some things that turn nature on it's head or are unnatural:
    Capitalism.
    Working 9-5.
    Children being abandoned by parents that need to work.
    Shelter that costs more than someone earns in 10 years.
    The internet.
    Hypocritical religions.
    Borders.

Some things that do not turn nature on it's head or are natural:
    Homosexuality.
    Skin colour.
    Treating people with a different skin colour the same.
    Non-binary gender (https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/science/nature/article/2016/09/29/7-gender-bending-animals-animal-kingdom)

Capitalism.
    Working 9-5.
    The internet.
    Hypocritical religions.
    Borders.

Homosexuality.
    Skin colour.
    Non-binary gender (https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/science/nature/article/2016/09/29/7-gender-bending-animals-animal-kingdom)

I'm also confused on how immigration resulted in gay agenda taking place... :P It seems like the user is more offended by anyone that isn't white and straight.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

We’ve Gemma completely making a show of our national flag and then this wonderful woman doing us and our flag proud on the world stage.
    Which one do you really think is good For Ireland?

https://twitter.com/sportsfile/status/1155067184546230272?s=21

Which makes it anecdotal evidence. Far cry from peer reviewed study.

There is no profits in curing, nor is there profits to be gained from cannabis. So naturally there will be a severe lack of peer reviewed study. Unfortunately, due to the above, we are only left with anecdotal evidence that seems to be quite prominent.

Cannabis is however proven to cause 'cell death' https://naturalsociety.com/marijuana-kills-cancer-cells-admits-the-u-s-national-cancer-institute/

This combined 'claims' that there may be some truth in how cannabis may be able to cure certain cancers. Also this is far more likely to have substance, as to your comparison with popes and saints.

Ireland has the 3rd highest rate of cancer on the planet, we should be leading the research.

There is no profits in curing, nor is there profits to be gained from cannabis. So naturally there will be a severe lack of peer reviewed study. Unfortunately, due to the above, we are only left with anecdotal evidence that seems to be quite prominent.

Cannabis is however proven to cause 'cell death' https://naturalsociety.com/marijuana-kills-cancer-cells-admits-the-u-s-national-cancer-institute/

This combined 'claims' that there may be some truth in how cannabis may be able to cure certain cancers. Also this is far more likely to have substance, as to your comparison with popes and saints.

Ireland has the 3rd highest rate of cancer on the planet, we should be leading the research.
    There is research but none indicates it cures any form of cancer. So yep, it is a bit similar to claiming a miracle by the Pope.

Capitalism.
    Working 9-5.
    The internet.
    Hypocritical religions.
    Borders.

Homosexuality.
    Skin colour.

Show me a scientific link that homosexuality is natural, the anus is for excreting waste, not for penile insertion. Unlike the vagina which is naturally lubricated. A non binary gender study too please?

Identifying people by their race gender or orientation is not natural, but a means to divide and conquer.

Human drive to innovate, along with a drive to get ahead is natural. By your logic, we would still live in the dark ages. I agree that working 9-5 is not natural, luckily I dont. However i work nights as I need to maintain aircraft so they can carry people to holiday destinations.

There is research but none indicates it cures any form of cancer. So yep, it is a bit similar to claiming a miracle by the Pope.

Anecdotal evidence + research confirm it inhibits cancer cells does not equate to superstition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I am, hence the common sense questions

The Irish overpopulation plan..

1. Is the Leo's party involved in this presently?

2. Do only they know, or do other parties know?

3. If all parties know, then why would they all "automatically" agree on it?

The European/world plan..

1. Do all new parties that take power have to automatically accept this plan? what if they don't?

2. Why wouldn't they just expose it? what's stopping them?

Have you not heard about it? You must have been under a rock for a while.
    Coveney wrote:
    Over the next 20-30 years effectively we want to attempt to double the populations size of the cities outside of Dublin

The ultimate objectives of the NPF are to guide the future development of Ireland, taking into account a projected one million increase in population, the need to create 660,000 additional jobs to achieve full employment and a predicted need for 550,000 more homes by 2040.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/special-reports/property-construction-land-prospects/planning-for-a-population-increase-of-1-million-people-1.3269858
    Given that the Irish rate of reproduction is static or in decline, like every other western and east asian nation, where are all these extra people going to come from?
    The parts of the world which have rampant overpopulation and backward cultures, which are mostly in the African and Muslim countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Anecdotal evidence + research confirm it inhibits cancer cells does not equate to superstition.

The research confirms it is a poor inhibitor of cancer cells.

Show me a scientific link that homosexuality is natural, the anus is for excreting waste, not for penile insertion. Unlike the vagina which is naturally lubricated. A non binary gender study too please?

Identifying people by their race gender or orientation is not natural, but a means to divide and conquer.

Human drive to innovate, along with a drive to get ahead is natural. By your logic, we would still live in the dark ages. I agree that working 9-5 is not natural, luckily I dont. However i work nights as I need to maintain aircraft so they can carry people to holiday destinations.

AND YOU STILL THINK THERE'S MERIT IN CHEMTRAILS?
    Agenda 21 is about culling the population. Perhaps it is true about chemtrails. It remains to be seen.

I was referring to 'truths' around the neo liberal agenda, dig deep enough and you'll find evidence.

There's literally no point in providing you with any proof that would countenance your opinion on ANYTHING if you WORK iN AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE and say that about chemtrails. You literally can't see in front of you.

jh79 wrote: »
    The research confirms it is a poor inhibitor of cancer cells.

The limited research that has been carried out you mean?

• Advertisement

The limited research that has been carried out you mean?

So once again you admit, that it's as credible as miracles... That's good at least.

Advertisement