Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

The Nal wrote: »
    Here she is running in them last week. Its very hot lately too.
    giphy.gif

Whatever her opinions, it's not okay to bully somebody and intimidate them as was the case here. I mean Sinead O'Carroll got wall to wall coverage on Liveline last week because some sports star whistled at her, but the same people will snigger at O'doherty being bullied by this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Whatever her opinions, it's not okay to bully somebody and intimidate them as was the case here. I mean Sinead O'Carroll got wall to wall coverage on Liveline last week because some sports star whistled at her, but the same people will snigger at O'doherty being bullied by this guy.

Was the buffoon with O’Doherty not doing the bullying/intimidating?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So when Gemma or her buddy Rownan the Tan torino stick their phones/mics in peoples faces it's ok but when it happens to them it's bullying?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

Good one Jeremy, nice try

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

King Mob wrote: »
    Well she and her ilk are very sensitive and easily triggered

Yup

Where do you stand on her bullying that Iranian guy who owns the organic shop in Longford? Filming him without his consent and sneeringly asking "How many Irish words do you know" etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,707 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So is her screaming and shouting and having goons kick people at the door of google bullying or not bullying in your lexicon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

And its ok for her to Bully and threaten and harass Fiona O'Leary? And to bully anyone disagreeing with her with solicitors letters? And to bully young black children because of the colour of their skin?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭circadian

Overheal wrote: »
    So is her screaming and shouting and having goons kick people at the door of google bullying or not bullying in your lexicon

It's exposing the truth. Duh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

It’s sad there’s even a thread about this pestilent hate mongering oxygen thief.

Anyone falling for her nonsense should really have a word with themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,186 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Walked past a bloke wearing an infowars tshirt earlier. Probably on his way down to Google hq.

Imagine actually going out in public wearing an infowars tshirt!!!!

• Advertisement

I counted 9 people there today. lol

Oh and they've moved on to racially abusing passers by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Walked past a bloke wearing an infowars tshirt earlier. Probably on his way down to Google hq.

It's misleading, it should be war on accurate info.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Billy Mays wrote: »

Was it Alex Jones?

I counted 9 people there today. lol

Oh and they've moved on to racially abusing passers by now.

Any videos of this?

circadian wrote: »
    Any videos of this?

No just this

25p1wkw.png

By the way, Gems has rented an apartment beside Google now, as per a video she posted. 4k a month.

I like the google employees upstairs having a laugh

also that placard that says 'freedom of speech for gemma' as if her statutory or constitutional rights have been infringed in any way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Gemmaroide Vs Normal Folk.
    Depends on your definition of "normal" I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

recedite wrote: »
    Depends on your definition of "normal" I suppose.
    Not believing and spreading silly conspiracy theories like chemtrails and fake shootings is a good starting point.
    Not having the free time and funds to stage a farcical protest to regain a platform you got yourself banned from would be another...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

[snip]

[Am not going to have the forum hijacked by another hot topic in another forum - Mod]

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Not having the free time and funds to stage a farcical protest to regain a platform you got yourself banned from would be another...
    How about "Not having the free time and funds to stage a farcical counter- protest to prevent someone else regain a platform they got banned from" :pac:

Just shows how pathetic Gemma and her pitiful band of "followers" are. 2 weeks of this and they got 9 people out. lol.

A quickly organised protest by Panti et al and they've completely taken over. Loads of people there drowning her out.

Chanting "ONE POINT EIGHT PERCENT" at Gemma aswell. She is raging. Gold.

She must be making damn good money doing this, if she can rent a flat in walking distance. 4k a month would break me and the OH, and we're degreed professionals.

The YouTube comments section has come home to roost. She must be livid.

A quickly organised protest by Panti et al and they've completely taken over. Loads of people there drowning her out.
    [snip]

We're not going down this road, people. You know who you are.

OK, so the rules of this thread are; we can mention that there is a counter protest, and we can laud and congratulate the counter protestors.
    But if we mention the presence of the counter protestors in any other way we are hijacking the thread, and we receive an infraction.

So I can only say "Well done Pantibliss and friends for drowning out the pitiful no-good Gemmaroids, and well done Google for no-platforming them".

You know very well that the "any other way" you described them as is completely unacceptable. But, no, this is a thread about Gemma O'Doherty and crew, not the subject of other protests. The subject of that other protest has nothing to do with conspiracies and is a toxic wasteland I'm not permitting into the forum, I am too busy to sit here and moderate that deluge, you can go elsewhere, like Current Affairs/IMHO for that.

You are additionally warned for arguing on thread with moderator action. Thanks for your attention.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Wow. It’s all kicking off down at google.

Press play

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YnjXXF3c6/?igshid=bjyeiw8v99o9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

recedite wrote: »
    and well done Google for no-platforming them[/I]".
    But Gemma no-platformed herself by breaking the terms and conditions she agreed to...

Not sure why this needs to be repeated.

Advertisement