Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Sherpas usually consider themselves "guides" not "porters".
    Porters and yaks work at lower altitudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Regardless the evidence seems to point at localized/lifestyle factors more than it does genetics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

This thread took a turn haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

lufties wrote: »
    Show me a scientific link that homosexuality is natural, the anus is for excreting waste, not for penile insertion. Unlike the vagina which is naturally lubricated. A non binary gender study too please?

Identifying people by their race gender or orientation is not natural, but a means to divide and conquer.

Human drive to innovate, along with a drive to get ahead is natural. By your logic, we would still live in the dark ages. I agree that working 9-5 is not natural, luckily I dont. However i work nights as I need to maintain aircraft so they can carry people to holiday destinations.

Wait wait wait. You maintain aircraft? So you can tell us exactly where they put the chemicals and how they secrete them over the skies and infect the population? You should have told us this sooner, this might just clear the whole chemtrail thing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,847 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Gerry G wrote: »
    Wait wait wait. You maintain aircraft? So you can tell us exactly where they put the chemicals and how they secrete them over the skies and infect the population? You should have told us this sooner, this might just clear the whole chemtrail thing up.

Mental gymnastics incoming or it will just be ignored

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

So yis all hate black people and immigrants cos a deranged woman on the internet told you to?

But you aren’t able to demonstrate why black people or Muslims or polish people scare you so much in a genuine articulate point, so maybe you are actually a racist
    Which is it.
    Let me know

Anything to say? Anything at all?

I think we know the answer to that.

Overheal wrote: »
    I think we know the answer to that.

Yeah, recedite seems to have taken a break for a while after being on here for most of the day. I guess the question was a bit tough

To be fair you’re thinking of lufties not recedite
    AND YOU STILL THINK THERE'S MERIT IN CHEMTRAILS?

There's literally no point in providing you with any proof that would countenance your opinion on ANYTHING if you WORK iN AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE and say that about chemtrails. You literally can't see in front of you.

• Advertisement

To be fair you’re thinking of lufties not recedite

You're right, my mistake. Sorry Recedite

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

He had to cover someone other Gemmaroid's shift outside Google. God forbid their protest dips to single digits.

He had to cover someone other Gemmaroid's shift outside Google. God forbid their protest dips to single digits.

I think its already down to single figures

I take it the weather outside google has been especially lovely the last couple weeks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I take it the weather outside google has been especially lovely the last couple weeks?

In fairness, O Doherty lives next to Google apparently so no real distance... :P

batgoat wrote: »
    In fairness, O Doherty lives next to Google apparently so no real distance... :P

She has rented an apt there for 4k per month. Nice if you had it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭circadian

I wonder if the taxman would be interested in how she can afford that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

A shell company courtesy of Bannon & co., perhaps?

No sign of Lufties to come back to us. I'd imagine he's flat out stuffing some commercial plane full of dodgy chemicals which will be sprayed all over us tomorrow morning. Or maybe not

No sign of Lufties to come back to us. I'd imagine he's flat out stuffing some commercial plane full of dodgy chemicals which will be sprayed all over us tomorrow morning. Or maybe not

They've been banned.

Damn, and I thought we were gonna get to the bottom of chemtrails with them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,828 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

recedite wrote: »
    Clearly you don't understand your own link. That is from a lefty "think tank" complaining that crimes committed against minorities are treated in exactly the same way as crimes against anyone else. No special treatment.
    And IMO that's the way it should be.

It does not say that Ireland lacks hate speech legislation. Nor does it try to invent some difference between "hate speech" and "incitement to hatred".

It's from the Office of Promotion of Migrant Integration, which is part of the Department of Justice - about as far away from a 'lefty think tank' as Atilla the Hun. It's a matter of fact that Ireland lacks hate speech legislation. The Incitement to Hatred legislation is narrow, and specifically only refers to words that 'stir up hatred' - a fairly unusual turn of phrase for legislation. The extremely low number of convictions confirms this.

But if you do need further reading on the topic, work away;

https://www.lawreform.ie/_fileupload/Speeches/SeminarCyberCrime/CyberJenniferSchweppe.pdf
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Ireland
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/tackling-hate-crime-report-calls-for-specific-legislation-1.3552773
    https://www.lawsociety.ie/gazette/Top-Stories/zone-in-on-hate-speech-tipping-point-says-academic/

They've been banned.

Damn, and I thought we were gonna get to the bottom of chemtrails with them!

We were so close to the truth though. Can you let him back for half an hour maybe? =)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

We were so close to the truth though. Can you let him back for half an hour maybe? =)

Can admin send him a PM? This could be the boards AMA that we have all been waiting for!

Can admin send him a PM? This could be the boards AMA that we have all been waiting for!

I wont be able to sleep without knowing, I mean, this could literally be everything. It could prove that Gemma indeed is on to something huge. A game changer type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Battery Power

She must be addicted to chemtrails, she gets a good lung-full every day when she spouts her nonsense outside Google Ireland!

Funny how she manages to upload videos every day on her " HEMMA O FOHERTY " YouTube sock channel. Funny how there are links to her online platforms there. Funny how YouTube do nothing about it. Funny how her 'free speech' has been 'denied', yet she uploads freely to YouTube.

Funny.

Again, could this be a publicity stunt with Google's blessing? She's hardly persona non grata on YouTube, and Google are happy to hear her dulcet tones every day, outside their building. Kind of, you know... controlled opposition. I don't know, something just doesn't seem right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

I don't always agree with The Liberal.ie but this article is 100% the truth. The people who agree with the censoring of G'OD like Izzy Kamikaze, Fiona O'Leary, Mark Malone and Leah Doherty would probably support the return of Lisa Smith vut not the reinstatement of Gemmas account and would also sooner live under Sharia law than live under a nationalist patriotic governement.

https://theliberal.ie/opinion-the-same-people-who-want-to-censor-gemma-odoherty-want-lisa-smith-back-in-ireland/

Stephen15 wrote: »
    I don't always agree with The Liberal.ie but this article is 100% the truth.

Did Leo steal this article from someone or did he actually write it himself?

If I had to choose between Lisa with Sharia law and Gemma jailing media bosses that she disagrees with, I think that I'd probably go with Lisa.

Mind you, I reckon that it might just be possible for Lisa to come home without changing the entire legal system of the county at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Did Leo steal this article from someone or did he actually write it himself?

Gerard Clarke if you read the top heading

I won't be clicking any Liberal links.

Is that a real person? You know how Leo frequently makes up names for journalists and commenters on his little site (if he's not busy buying large numbers of followers from the phone farms of India and Bangladesh ironically).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭circadian

Gerard Clarke seems to do a lot, if not all writing on that site.

Is he anything to Bill Clarke?

Advertisement