Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty and her unicorns

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

lufties wrote: »
    The limited research that has been carried out you mean?

Pre-clinical is quite extensive , clinical is limited due to poor performance in the latter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

We’ve Gemma completely making a show of our national flag and then this wonderful woman doing us and our flag proud on the world stage.
    Which one do you really think is good For Ireland?
    Well done to that girl, but what's your point?
    That black people run faster than white people? Therefore we need more black people?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

recedite wrote: »
    That black people run faster than white people? Therefore we need more black people?

You answer my question I’ll answer yours.

Thems the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Have you not heard about it?

I am referring to the below
    The kalegi plan which is to flood the west with the third world to eventually create a mixed race, to dilute native culture and identity, creating obedient serfs that will consume without question. This is also linked to the new world order where the world will have one government controlling the worlds human population. The neo liberal agenda is linked to this, identity politics, divide everyone by race, sex, and sex preferences. Create chaos via degeneracy like have 40 different genders, confuse normal people to make them feel they are going insane.

Apparently according to an internet poster this is happening now. The same questions apply

From an Irish perspective

1. Is the Leo's party involved in this presently?

2. Do only they know, or do other parties know?

3. If all parties know, then why would they all "automatically" agree on it?

And for the rest of the world..

1. Do all new parties that take power have to automatically accept this plan? what if they don't?

2. Why wouldn't they just expose it? what's stopping them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I think his point is that she is a wonderful representative for her country(Ireland) . Meanwhile Gemma is making a show of us with her racist nonsense. There is no government conspiracy around black people as you seem to think there is and you really should get used to the fact that there are non white Irish people.

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    I think his point is that she is a wonderful representative for her country(Ireland) . Meanwhile Gemma is making a show of us with her racist nonsense. There is no government conspiracy around black people as you seem to think there is and you really should get used to the fact that there are non white Irish people.

Have they not realised there are faaaaar more non Caucasian people on the planet than there are Caucasian?

Also have they not realised the exact same blood and dna is in every single one of the 7 billion of us?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,709 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I’m just quoting my sixth sense..
    Is there any chance that the first five would demonstrate any slight grasp of common sense?
    OleRodrigo wrote: »
    There's no point in doing that. How will she ( or anyone ) appeal to their audience away from the defacto public platform?

It's like having a public square where everyone goes to discuss community issues and then sending her down to a side street where nobody goes. It makes no sense.
    Except YouTube is not a public square - it is private space - privately owned and operated, and subject to the private Ts&Cs of the private owners.

So it's like having a private party in your front room, and Gemma and co are banging on the door whinging about not being invited to your party despite the fact that she threw up on your carpet at last night's party in your front room.
    OleRodrigo wrote: »
    Hate speech meaning incitement to violence, which is illegal.
    Hate speech doesn't equate to incitement to violence.
    Your knowledge of Irish law is not very good.
    It's clearly better than yours, given that you're mixing up incitement to hatred with hate speech.
    So then the question must be asked, who decided to make Ireland into a multi-cultural and multi-racial globalist society?
    I don't remember the ordinary citizens of Ireland ever being asked for their opinion on it.
    The ordinary citizens of Ireland don't get asked about lots of Government decisions. There's nothing unusual about that. But the ordinary citizens of Ireland did have the chance to vote for Gemma and her fellow travelers in the recent European elections, where Gemma got a complete drubbing.
    That's absolutely not what he said. Humans are tribal by nature. People coming from the third world bring different cultures (many that aren't compatible with ours). No assimilation or integration provided.

I lived among a Somali community in Acton, London. Anyhow, the place was grotty, noisy, smelly, and every night outside my flat there were Somalis dealing drugs and fighting, with the odd stabbing. This would not happen in an area like Barnes, or Parsons green.

Some cultures are better than others.
    Sounds like half of Dublin and most other large cities in the western world. Where's the assimilation or integration issue again?
    She speaks the truth, and is against the globalist/neo liberal agenda. She is also an advocate of free speech, patriotism, laws of nature, and anti corruption.
    For a free speech advocate, she's not great for listening to others, given her propensity to block people that she disagrees with.
    Ok, well I concede that Ireland and the UK are not mature and cohesive even prior to third world invasion. So, let's look at a country like Sweden or Germany. Traditionally both countries are ethnically 'white', and peaceful with very low crime.

Since the import of Islamic migrants, both countries have seen crime statistics skyrocket, namely that of rape.

Some cultures are better than others...
    Yes, let's look at Germany, and how immigrant crime figures were manipulated by far-right extremists.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190111100913/http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/is-there-truth-to-refugee-sex-offense-reports-a-1186734.html

The angry unicorn mob bussed in to Barrow street was hilarious to watch, bunch of degenerates.
    Degenerates because many of them were openly gay, presumably?
    Anything calling out mass migration on Ryan Tubridy, Duffy, Darcy, Bert and Ernie gets shouted down with bias. Ever ask yourself why Ireland is bringing in people from countries at such a fast rate? If you answer 'to help refugees'...then our conversation ends here, because we will never agree on anything. You think I'm a bigot, fool etc etc...I think your a blinkered naive sheep. Lets just agree to disagree
    Didn't Peter Casey get wall-to-wall press coverage last year calling out mass migration on Tubridy/Darcy/Bert and Ernie etc?
    Create chaos via degeneracy like have 40 different genders, confuse normal people to make them feel they are going insane.
    Do you feel confused, like you are going insane?
    Show me a scientific link that homosexuality is natural, the anus is for excreting waste, not for penile insertion. Unlike the vagina which is naturally lubricated. A non binary gender study too please?
    So just to be clear, any hetro sexual couples engaging in anal sex or pegging or other forms of anal play are also 'unnatural'? And given that the mouth is for eating and breathing, is oral sex by hetrosexual couples also unnatural? And indeed, given that hands are made for writing traditional poetry and gathering turn, are any hetrosexual couples that engage in manual sex, a hand job or similar, are they also unnatural?
    Ireland has the 3rd highest rate of cancer on the planet, we should be leading the research.

Or maybe we should be listening to the existing research showing how our diet, our drinking and our lack of exercise causes cancer and my other medical issues?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I am referring to the below
    Apparently according to an internet poster this is happening now. The same questions apply

I just gave you some links. Do you not know that Coveney is the No.2 man in Leo's party?

Have they not realised there are faaaaar more non Caucasian people on the planet than there are Caucasian?
    True, obviously.
    Also have they not realised the exact same blood and dna is in every single one of the 7 billion of us?
    Not true. Otherwise, how could I guarantee you that the winner of the next 100m olympics sprint will have west african DNA? It doesn't matter what flag they wear, that will be in their genetics.
    For winning the marathon you need east african blood.
    For climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen you need Sherpa blood. The list of special attributes goes on...

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14947363

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/high-altitude-hominin-may-have-given-sherpas-a-taste-for-the-high-life-921372.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

She speaks the truth, and is against the globalist/neo liberal agenda. She is also an advocate of free speech, patriotism, laws of nature, and anti corruption.

The looneys call her names because they are either paid to, or they cant handle truth, fairness, and justice

Spoken like a true Gemmaroid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭circadian

batgoat wrote: »
    I think his point is that she is a wonderful representative for her country(Ireland) . Meanwhile Gemma is making a show of us with her racist nonsense. There is no government conspiracy around black people as you seem to think there is and you really should get used to the fact that there are non white Irish people[\b] .

*raises hand*

Anseo.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Show me a scientific link that homosexuality is natural, the anus is for excreting waste, not for penile insertion. Unlike the vagina which is naturally lubricated. A non binary gender study too please?

Identifying people by their race gender or orientation is not natural, but a means to divide and conquer.

Human drive to innovate, along with a drive to get ahead is natural. By your logic, we would still live in the dark ages. I agree that working 9-5 is not natural, luckily I dont. However i work nights as I need to maintain aircraft so they can carry people to holiday destinations.

Ever had a blow job?

It's clearly better than yours, given that you're mixing up incitement to hatred with hate speech.
    Incitement to hatred includes speech, and the written word, and any other medium.
    You're just trying to have a whinge that Irish law is somehow racist or deficient, when it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,709 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Incitement to hatred includes speech, and the written word, and any other medium.
    You're just trying to have a whinge that Irish law is somehow racist or deficient, when it isn't.

This article might help you to understand the difference between Irish legislation on Incitement to Hatred and the kind of hate speech legislation that exists in many other countries.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171108151615/http://www.integration.ie/website/omi/omiwebv6.nsf/page/AXBN-9B2LU91733429-en

I would tend to hold a higher opinion of Irish human rights bodies than your personal opinion, the guy who thinks it's fine to use pictures of minors to promote a racist agenda...

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/tackling-hate-crime-report-calls-for-specific-legislation-1.3552773?mode=amp

This article might help you to understand the difference between Irish legislation on Incitement to Hatred and the kind of hate speech legislation that exists in many other countries.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171108151615/http://www.integration.ie/website/omi/omiwebv6.nsf/page/AXBN-9B2LU91733429-en
    Clearly you don't understand your own link. That is from a lefty "think tank" complaining that crimes committed against minorities are treated in exactly the same way as crimes against anyone else. No special treatment.
    And IMO that's the way it should be.

It does not say that Ireland lacks hate speech legislation. Nor does it try to invent some difference between "hate speech" and "incitement to hatred".

Clearly you don't understand your own link. That is from a lefty "think tank" complaining that crimes committed against minorities are treated in exactly the same way as crimes against anyone else. No special treatment.
    And IMO that's the way it should be.

It does not say that Ireland lacks hate speech legislation. Nor does it try to invent some difference between "hate speech" and "incitement to hatred".

So you’re saying Gemma isn’t trying to spread racism and doesn’t use incitement to do so ?

I just gave you some links. Do you not know that Coveney is the No.2 man in Leo's party?

Looking for direct answers to those questions to the below, one sentence replies will do, if I need sources I'll ask

The kalegi plan which is to flood the west with the third world to eventually create a mixed race, to dilute native culture and identity, creating obedient serfs that will consume without question. This is also linked to the new world order where the world will have one government controlling the worlds human population. The neo liberal agenda is linked to this, identity politics, divide everyone by race, sex, and sex preferences. Create chaos via degeneracy like have 40 different genders, confuse normal people to make them feel they are going insane.

To repeat

2. Do only they know, or do other parties know?

3. If all parties know, then why would they all "automatically" agree on it?

And for the rest of the world..

1. Do all new parties that take power have to automatically accept this plan? what if they don't?

2. Why wouldn't they just expose it? what's stopping them?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,140 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

True, obviously.
    Not true. Otherwise, how could I guarantee you that the winner of the next 100m olympics sprint will have west african DNA? It doesn't matter what flag they wear, that will be in their genetics.
    For winning the marathon you need east african blood.
    For climbing Mt. Everest without oxygen you need Sherpa blood. The list of special attributes goes on...

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14947363

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/high-altitude-hominin-may-have-given-sherpas-a-taste-for-the-high-life-921372.html
    So do me a favor: go back through the history of Olympic gold medalists and prove your dogwhistle theory that every 100m gold winner and every marathon gold winner in fact had west or East African blood correspondingly. Since you’re guaranteeing this outcome for future events it should be empirically supported by past events.

Overheal wrote: »
    Since you’re guaranteeing this outcome for future events it should be empirically supported by past events.
    Not so. In the early days, it was mostly only the Gentlemen who partook of such sports.
    Others were too busy working.

• Advertisement

Not so. In the early days, it was mostly only the Gentlemen who partook of such sports.

Question, do you view non white people as Irish? Cause there are plenty of non white Irish people... Nothing to do with an evil plot, just we're changing as a nation. Not remotely negative either.

So do me a favor: go back through the history of Olympic gold medalists and prove your dogwhistle theory that every 100m gold winner and every marathon gold winner in fact had west or East African blood correspondingly. Since you’re guaranteeing this outcome for future events it should be empirically supported by past events.

Looks like we are into the world of 1930's Eugenics

Let's take the last 3 decades of professional athletes

Since you’re guaranteeing this outcome for future events it should be empirically supported by past events.
    Dude, I'll happily take a wager on the next Olympics 100m final.

Can we say €100? I'm betting on West African genetics. You can bet on whitey.

Why are you afraid of people that aren’t white?

You’re giving up too early: you should be able to prove your dogwhistle by focusing on races where east/west Africans or those with said DNA competed against others. And what percentage of DNA does your guarantee apply to? If I’m 2% Sherpa is that sufficient for breathing in high altitudes without pressurized equipment?

Now you’re assuming someone can’t have west African genetics and still be white?

Interesting article here
    https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-14679657
    There is far more genetic variation within racial groups (around 85%) than there is between racial groups (just 15%). Indeed, surface appearance is often a highly misleading way of assessing the genetic distance between populations.

With the logical fallacy pointed out..
    Assuming that this success is driven by genes rather than environment, there is a rather obvious inference to make - black people are naturally better sprinters than white people. Indeed, it is an inference that seems obligatory, barring considerations of political correctness.

Logically flawed
    But here's the thing. This inference is not merely false - it is logically flawed. And it has big implications not merely for athletics, but for the entire issue of race relations in the 21st Century.

To see how, let us examine success not in the sprints but in distance running, for this is also dominated by black athletes. Kenya has won an astonishing 63 medals at the Olympic Games in races of 800m and above, 21 of them gold, since 1968. Little wonder that one commentator once described distance running as "a Kenyan monopoly".

But it turns out that it is not Kenya as a whole that usually wins these medals, but individuals from a tiny region in the Rift Valley called Nandi. As one writer put it: "Most of Kenya's runners call Nandi home."

Seen in this context, the notion that black people are naturally superior distance runners seems bizarre. Far from being a "black" phenomenon, or even a Kenyan phenomenon, distance running is actually a Nandi phenomenon. Or, to put it another way, "black" distance running success is focused on the tiniest of pinpricks on the map of Africa, with the vast majority of the continent underrepresented.

The same analysis applies to the sprints, where success is focused on Jamaicans and African-Americans. Africa, as a continent, has almost no success at all. Not even West Africans win much.

The combined forces of Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, the Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Togo, Niger, Benin, Mali, the Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Gabon, Senegal, Congo and Angola have not won a single sprinting medal at the Olympics or World Championships.

The fallacy, then, is simple. Just because some black people are good at something does not imply that black people in general will be good at it.

Anyway, back to the conspiracy, still waiting for answers on this "kalegi plan" thing, and the "NWO" (still no definition of what or who that is)

Now you’re assuming someone can’t have west African genetics and still be white?
    Hmmm... I suppose so.
    Enlighten me if I'm wrong.
    I'm not counting this, mind you. That would be cheating.

• Advertisement

You’re giving up too early: you should be able to prove your dogwhistle by focusing on races where east/west Africans or those with said DNA competed against others. And what percentage of DNA does your guarantee apply to? If I’m 2% Sherpa is that sufficient for breathing in high altitudes without pressurized equipment?

Just to clarify, non Sherpa blood folk have climbed Everest without oxygen without the blood of Sherpas Eg Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler who were first to do it. Plenty more have done so and most Sherpas tend to use oxygen after certain point. Sherpas do have an inherent advantage but they frigging live there. Funnily, I was recently on high altitude hike and the youngest porter didn't have a porter background at all,family was from a sea level zone.

Advertisement