Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Got it now,I think, the Pace Car came through early and the ‘field ‘ came up too fast and rather than try to slow it down you waved the fcuker on with disasterous results .Crashed the fcuking lights like?

Effectively brendan :o youknow my field of vision isn’t the best it is only when I had consumed x amounts of this fishy preserve of did I realise it was not so much nice but “nixe”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

• Registered Users Posts: 19,063 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Effectively brendan :o youknow my field of vision isn’t the best it is only when I had consumed x amounts of this fishy preserve of did I realise it was not so much nice but “nixe”[/QUOTE]

Eh... good man Bobbles.... have to be honest and admit I’m still struggling to interpret your output.

But I feel it’s my fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Effectively brendan :o youknow my field of vision isn’t the best it is only when I had consumed x amounts of this fishy preserve of did I realise it was not so much nice but “nixe”[/QUOTE]

Eh... good man Bobbles.... have to be honest and admit I’m still struggling to interpret your output.

It’s not just use, pal. I’d say the fella has been on the turps since breakfast this morning. Or having regular tokes on Puff the Magic Dragon.

How many argus have you had? Trade you brendan on reading the small print these sardines say canned in Morooco but I’d imagine that sounds like a nice break

• Advertisement

It’s not just use, pal. I’d say the fella has been on the turps since breakfast this morning. Or having regular tokes on Puff the Magic Dragon.

Fcuker has been breaking out a serious blunt John, now that we have the shop to ourselves.

I feel I can be candid. Strong bang of Silver Haze around the house if I am not mistaken.

Who is the head honcho of this gaff anyway, needs to be called in to restore order,John, place is breaking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Lads, sort out your quoting. Looks really “amateurish”.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Sorry Hats, for some reason it has now become clearer.

Was skullin a few cans of Argus 8.0 and things ..erm... got a bit foggy.

Got it now,I think, the Pace Car came through early and the ‘field ‘ came up too fast and rather than try to slow it down you waved the fcuker on with disasterous results .Crashed the fcuking lights like?

Hope that’s ok with you, soz my friend.

13.57pm is early in the day to be gulling back cans of Arghus, even for you Brenner. Not taking this quarantine too well.

The airport near being shut down must be seriously getting you down. I believe you regularly head out to the back road there, park up the Fiat Uno, take out your binos and get a hard on looking at airplanes. I believe that is how you perfected the sh*tting in a bag method.

13.57pm is early in the day to be gulling back cans of Arghus, even for you Brenner. Not taking this quarantine too well.

The airport near being shut down must be seriously getting you down. I believe you regularly head out to the back road there, park up the Fiat Uno, take out your binos and get a hard on looking at airplanes. I believe that is how you perfected the sh*tting in a bag method.

Correct Paddy not quarrying too well today, cut the cords early.

Now I’ll have to correct you on plane spotting bit.

If I never saw another fcuking aeroplane in my life, I would be quite happy.

Smelly sour awkward fcuking machines.

Back on “terra firma” then.

• Advertisement

Back on “terra firma” then.

Undergoing ‘heavy landing’ procedures.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

How much would you lads normally “put away” when you’re out pintin’?

Just north of the gallon at a recent funeral, all Smithwicks.

Hit the top shelf then, which more or less coincided with a catastrophic failure in my numeracy skills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

How much would you lads normally “put away” when you’re out pintin’?

12-15 pints usually and maybe an oul Jack and coke at the end for a night cap.

If just heading for few and work the next day usually 7-8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

In and around my figures..

Minus that pi33 of a night cap..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Lies surely

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Just a bit of "top loading" L....the denizens of this rather basic discussion site ...would, in the main, not be known for their close acquaintance with verifiable facts.

Having said that I recently had occasion to visit the traps in a very up market establishment and walked into a wall of sour malodorous fetid stench.

The one vacant trap was spattered with greasy gouts of loose midden almost everywhere but in the pan....trap was completely "taken out" .

So while I would take the pint drinkin numbers with a pinch of salt....the sh1te sagas could be true and accurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

lawred2 wrote: »
    Lies surely

Don't think it is..

Just a bit of "top loading" L....the denizens of this rather basic discussion site ...would, in the main, not be known for their close acquaintance with verifiable facts.

Having said that I recently had occasion to visit the traps in a very up market establishment and walked into a wall of sour malodorous fetid stench.

The one vacant trap was spattered with greasy gouts of loose midden almost everywhere but in the pan....trap was completely "taken out" .

So while I would take the pint drinkin numbers with a pinch of salt....the sh1te sagas could be true and accurate.

Very traumatic trap experience Nevin, can’t have been a pretty sight.

Some cove must have had a disagreement with the bar or restaurant staff and blown a cargo of ‘bush meat’ all over the furniture.

If you had a fully contained trap one could add to the load though, without too much difficulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I have heard stories about sh*ts in kettles,microwaves and ovens and apparently the smell gets so ingrained into the walls they need to remove wallpaper and plaster, it's a massive massive massive job.

I think some rockband did it in a hotel and the whole floor had to be shut for a deep clean and re wallpaper ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I have heard stories about sh*ts in kettles,microwaves and ovens and apparently the smell gets so ingrained into the walls they need to remove wallpaper and plaster, it's a massive massive massive job.

I think some rockband did it in a hotel and the whole floor had to be shut for a deep clean and re wallpaper ....

Wrap it in a towel and put it in behind the cylinder in the hot press when visiting the gaff of some jerk you don’t like.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The laptop waffle is another one.

sligojoek wrote: »
    The laptop waffle is another one.

ah jaysus!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭snoopboggybog

lawred2 wrote: »
    Lies surely

A lot of country pubs on a Saturday would be full 12PM to 3AM with lads drinking all day. Even City pubs but wouldn't notice it as much as more options.

I wouldn't be fond of drinking but when I got at it I'd got it awful hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Heaven Knows im miserable now

Some session when all this is over, I might even go as far as 8 pints....

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Some session when all this is over, I might even go as far as 8 pints....

Eight pints and a massive spattery sh1te on the premises.....what's not to like about that ?

Eight pints and a massive spattery sh1te on the premises.....what's not to like about that ?

Well Nevin, if the barkeep was a bit sour and tried to stiff you after the 6th or 7th ,repairing to cludgie and hosing a thick burst soft runnell over the furniture would be a good move.

And then swamp the back seat of the taxi on the way home.

A lad could wake up the next day quite satisfied with his nights work.

Don’t you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,936 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Bit horsh on the poor cabbie, n'est-ce pas?

(I remember a boards thread where a taxi driver went totally apeshít because someone used the word "cabbie", wtf?)

Life ain't always empty.

Advertisement