Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Just got “splashed” right up at the back of the ballbag, right where it meets the “barse”.

Everything about it felt “wrong”. The shock, the trickle down, the drying...everything.

You never give much thought to the back of the “bag”, perhaps this is the wake up call I need to pay more attention. I’ll give it some extra suds in the shower, it’ll be a start at least.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

sligojoek wrote: »
    The laptop waffle is another one.

Or if you are a golfer then unload into the golf shoes of some cünt who didn’t give you a gimme or called you up on some obscure rule while playing. Wait until he has left the locker room and headed into the bar for a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Just got “splashed” right up at the back of the ballbag, right where it meets the “barse”.

Everything about it felt “wrong”. The shock, the trickle down, the drying...everything.

You never give much thought to the back of the “bag”, perhaps this is the wake up call I need to pay more attention. I’ll give it some extra suds in the shower, it’ll be a start at least.
    Nothing more annoying then cold water splashing up on any area of the hole, always seems like a lot of it too ....

Or if you are a golfer then unload into the golf shoes of some cünt who didn’t give you a gimme or called you up on some obscure rule while playing. Wait until he has left the locker room and headed into the bar for a pint.

Bit of top decking in his gaff is yer only man too ..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

John, much more effective, haze a sour scutthery loose load on your golf towel.

Then shake her into the golf bag, down each club tube, or aperture.

Will cost you a towel, but guaranteed the bag will never be used again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

John, much more effective, haze a sour scutthery loose load on your golf towel.

Then shake her into the golf bag, down each club tube, or aperture.

Will cost you a towel, but guaranteed the bag will never be used again.

Ah, ha ha ha ha- ffs!
    Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Reading the golfing suggestions, just wondering if anyone on here has ever taken a dump in a Pringles tube?

(I haven’t to date.)

Reading the golfing suggestions, just wondering if anyone on here has ever taken a dump in a Pringles tube?

(I haven’t to date.)

Why would you need to do so; Roddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,629 ✭✭✭Cartman78

To make the Pringles taste nicer maybe....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,122 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Give the liathróidí a check for the oul' ball cancer when you're down there. Can't be too careful.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Sober Crappy Chemis

(I haven’t to date.)

Once you plop you can't stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Same reason you would need to take a dump in a golf bag I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,629 ✭✭✭Cartman78

All this recent golf scat chat reminds me that the early days of this thread heavily featured carvery lunch eating golfing enthusiasts.

From what I remember, those lads seemed to spend their lives on the course or on the throne all whilst sporting beige chinos.

Are these guys still around or have they put bags in the shed so to speak??

Cartman78 wrote: »
    All this recent golf scat chat reminds me that the early days of this thread heavily featured carvery lunch eating golfing enthusiasts.

From what I remember, those lads seemed to spend their lives on the course or on the throne all whilst sporting beige chinos.

Are these guys still around or have they put bags in the shed so to speak??

Mustard chinos, pal. With an easy stretch waistband. Still around. The golf and the carvery lunches are on hold for a while though.

Surely everyone visits the throne at least once a day? Apart from some of the extremely ‘bound up’ posters you’d find on Boards. Riddled with IBS or constipation you’d imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Same reason you would need to take a dump in a golf bag I suppose.

I haven't but in a previous post on this thread I detailed how a mate of mine took a ****e in a drinks cup after a long night of drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Mustard chinos, pal. With an easy stretch waistband. Still around. The golf and the carvery lunches are on hold for a while though.

Surely everyone visits the throne at least once a day? Apart from some of the extremely ‘bound up’ posters you’d find on Boards. Riddled with IBS or constipation you’d imagine.

The current affairs forum is a hotspot.

IBS = Irritable Boardsie Syndrome :)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Nerves are still at me and as a result each morning I'm spouting a scutthery load of sour arse slurry to the back of the pewter ... I just cleaned the jacks yesterday too, pebble dashed ti fuq now!!!

Nerves are still at me and as a result each morning I'm spouting a scutthery load of sour arse slurry to the back of the pewter ... I just cleaned the jacks yesterday too, pebble dashed ti fuq now!!!

Handful of lime into her is your man, just don’t ‘Blow’ if there’s loose lime on the sides of the pewter, friend of mine got half the hole scalded off him and had to injest litres of Sunkist Prune juice to soften the discharge.

Took two weeks to clear up.

lime ??

Would that not strip the porcelain ?

• Advertisement

lime ??

Would that not strip the porcelain ?

It would, but shure, fcuk it. .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

B&Q do an excellent kit should one find the hopper resembling a builders mug.

Scourer, disposable gloves and a generous bottle of some syrupy cleaner which will make quick work of the most stubborn.... eh.... tea stains.

https://www.diy.com/departments/hg-toilet-cleaner/1284903_BQ.prd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,694 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

padd b1975 wrote: »
    B&Q do an excellent kit should one find the hopper resembling a builders mug.

Scourer, disposable gloves and a generous bottle of some syrupy cleaner which will make quick work of the most stubborn.... eh.... tea stains.

https://www.diy.com/departments/hg-toilet-cleaner/1284903_BQ.prd
    Would that be any good for golf clubs?

Boffins in Stanford have invented a toilet that recognises you based on a scan of your butthole.

3-B9-E2321-0423-4-E29-ABB7-AABD5-F25-B045.png

7-CECAFE3-04-FE-4372-B268-CCD6-D444-D653.jpg

B62919-C6-04-B7-496-B-BAE6-477-D2-EBB9-B32.png

Arse recognition cameras. Jeezus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Would that be any good for golf clubs?

I can't see why not, as long as the grooves meet R&A regulations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Sober Crappy Chemis

Boffins in Stanford have invented a toilet that recognises you based on a scan of your butthole.

B62919-C6-04-B7-496-B-BAE6-477-D2-EBB9-B32.png

I think this lockdown has to end soon as that picture is giving me ‘thoughts’....

I think this lockdown has to end soon as that picture is giving me ‘thoughts’....

What sort of thoughts? Dirty ones?

Arse recognition cameras. Jeezus.

Imagine the poor fhucker in the QA department for that!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,694 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

It's such a beautifully formed ar5ehole that it compromises the overall design. Looks more like a bad tattoo.

Advertisement