Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,063 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

YFlyer wrote: »
    Roddy make sure to stick to the ole bog roll regardless of grade. Not to be using kitchen towels, wipes, jam rags, nappies: disposables or otherwise, shower curtains etc.

The ‘wall side’ of a good embossed full length bedroom curtain can be a lifesaver, in fairness.

Give the whole ‘ cleft ’ a good sawing and you should be tip top.

Just watch if there is a rad. under the sill, a fairly meaty hum could rise if the rad is fired up to heat the bedroom.

A blast of Dorian’s furniture spray can mask the fent for a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'd say Boris has a good streak of brown left in the Union Jack boxers this morning after his diagnosis.

I'm eating fairly well despite the whole lot going on. That being said, the insides have been pure liquid. One solid movement in 2 weeks. Nothing but brown, terribly scented rain every other time. And a fair bit of paperwork required too.

I miss launching off a torpedo and hearing it dunk down with a comical splash at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Blew out a girthy slab of oniony runnell this aft.

Got the hoop angle at optimum...eased down and held on clutch for a few moments.
    Then spread the cheeks and gave her full bore.......lots o spoil an spatter but no self inflicted injury.

So...so important to get the hoop angle correct...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Blew out a girthy slab of oniony runnell this aft.

Got the hoop angle at optimum...eased down and held on clutch for a few moments.
    Then spread the cheeks and gave her full bore.......lots o spoil an spatter but no self inflicted injury.

So...so important to get the hoop angle correct...

No better man than yourself to get the "hoop angle" correct Nev. Well used to angling the hoop in many different directions I'd say. Generally angling up to a man of the cloth this poster would opine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

No better man than yourself to get the "hoop angle" correct Nev. Well used to angling the hoop in many different directions I'd say. Generally angling up to a man of the cloth this poster would opine...
    Always lowering the tone with your homoerotic thoughts. Disappointed but not surprised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Right lads, which of you is this.

Johnny Flash or Mr Parsnipp would be my guess.

507306.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

sligojoek wrote: »

507306.jpg

Not me, amigo. I’d say Nevin was a fella who grew up in a house with no indoor toilet, and was used to visiting the ditch beside the Haggard to ‘make toilet’. Would then clean up with a fistful of dock leaves before pulling up his flannel britches. Now he’s in his dotage he’s getting nostalgic for the ‘old ways’.

Not me, amigo. I’d say Nevin was a fella who grew up in a house with no indoor toilet, and was used to visiting the ditch beside the Haggard to ‘make toilet’. Would then clean up with a fistful of dock leaves before pulling up his flannel britches. Now he’s in his dotage he’s getting nostalgic for the ‘old ways’.

Is that a bucket behind him.

Could be a fair load of slurry in her.

Probably Parsnipp, Green top gives him away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Lewd kernt :( would make the spring blossoms wilt somebody at least recognises that jumper let’s flush him out instead! Public enema #1

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭wing52

Just let fly with an absolutely magnificent creation. Smooth, free flowing buntage considering the altered consumption pattern recently. Easy-out and with a tapered end, so no way the ol' chocolate starfish could "bang closed " afterwards. Very impressed with myself tbh. Stay safe out there lads.

• Advertisement

wing52 wrote: »
    Just let fly with an absolutely magnificent creation. Smooth, free flowing buntage considering the altered consumption pattern recently. Easy-out and with a tapered end, so no way the ol' chocolate starfish could "bang closed " afterwards. Very impressed with myself tbh. Stay safe out there lads.

Was there a ‘crackling’ sound as she left the muzzle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

wing52 wrote: »

Any pics of this beauty?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Eastern European processed meats get a bad press around these parts generally.
    I have to say there's nothing wrong with a small portion a couple of times per week.

Since I've adjusted my diet, I'm a new man... product slides out smoother than a backhoe ram and disappears sub aqua like Greg Louganis in his heyday.

Off for a brisk 2KM constitutional now.

It's great to be alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Was there a ‘crackling’ sound as she left the muzzle?

I'd say there was crackling sounds long before she fired from the muzzle

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

sligojoek wrote: »

507306.jpg
    A ringer for Sinead O'Connor.

I see nothing wrong with cleaning his ring outside like that but FFS why didn't he stand up on something to keep his feet clean and dry.
    Athletes foot is one thing but can you imagine putting shoes on top of those feet covered in splashback and runoff?

Bullocks wrote: »
    I see nothing wrong with cleaning his ring outside like that but FFS why didn't he stand up on something to keep his feet clean and dry.
    Athletes foot is one thing but can you imagine putting shoes on top of those feet covered in splashback and runoff?

Do you seriously think that a fcuker hosing his hoop in broad daylight out the back is concerned about a bit of drittle around the feet?

Lad probably doesn’t wear socks and goes round in flip-flops.

The filthy kernt......

Do you seriously think that a fcuker hosing his hoop in broad daylight out the back is concerned about a bit of drittle around the feet?

Lad probably doesn’t wear socks and goes round in flip-flops.

The filthy kernt......

When you explain it like that Ben I can certainly see you are right.
    Wouldn't it be interesting to hear the story that went along with that picture?
    Does he do it every day or was this a once off after a bad curry /porter I wonder? Or indeed Centra sausage rolls....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

We'll only know the truth of the matter when Nevin arrives to explain himself. He doesn't normally stir out of the bed til after noon so we'll be waiting a while.

Bullocks wrote: »
    When you explain it like that Ben I can certainly see you are right.
    Wouldn't it be interesting to hear the story that went along with that picture?
    Does he do it every day or was this a once off after a bad curry /porter I wonder? Or indeed Centra sausage rolls....

Good observation,Bull, very interesting indeed.

However, I’m going to throw him some slack, look at the state of the back garden of the slob beside him!

At least shiny hole keeps his premises clean and well maintained.

Tip of a yard brush would shift any arse scree after the hose down.

Probably a nest of rats in the adjoining premises.

Parsnipp will probably be able to throw some more light on it when the whiff of his farts force him out the lice-ridden litter bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Nevin probably has a couple of ‘chores’ to do before he cranks open the laptop. Has to empty his bedpan of ‘nightsoil’, fold up his bed, clear up the empty cans of Karpackie, and make himself a microwave cheeseburger.

Didn't think it was "Throw sh1te at Parsnipp" day today ?

Somewhat disapointed at the tone of some of the posts to be honest ....The Nev is very particular about personal hygiene and spends a lot of time keeping his gaff clean and tidy.

I admit to having a skinful of Linden Village yesterday and may have had the odd spray out the french doors but only under cover of darkness.

Chez Parsnipp has an adequate supply of rough textured face cloths for any ar$e cleaning activity.

Thank you very much....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Lads, I have to say that in these strange and unprecedented times, it is comforting to navigate to this thread and read through a detailed, earnest and impassioned debate on the various scenarios of some fat bald fella spraying his hoop with a hosepipe.

Reading this is like consuming a fine meal of comfort food and indeed the inevitable comfort Tom Kite that follows.

Stay safe folks and take it handy with the hose pipes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Slideways

The Nev is very particular about personal hygiene and spends a lot of time keeping his gaff clean and tidy.
    No offence intended now Nev, but you strike me more as a Mr Trebus type of character.

Piles of the The Star newspapers proped up inside the front door and more the only living thing to cross your threshold bar yourself is the estates rat population.

Bit of a sour post Slidey....you might to pick around your hoop with a Stanley Knife as those winnits are clearly irritating you. ?

There are two P'S in propped for your info.

My living area will be up to hotel standard when I do a bit of a clean out .

8C9172044-130926-ent-hoarders-hmed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

During these testing times my bowel movements have been quite regular at least, I have gotten a penchant for drinking Paulaner or Frankisaner in the evenings, at about 8AM the next morning I blow out a load of yobble - it comes out at ferocious speed too ....

the nerves too probably aren't helping ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Goodness me nevin put it away. I can still see the remains from those six melting middle chocolate puds you wolfed down in one ‘sitting’ sometime last century

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Good use of space putting the bed in the kitchen, handy for those midnight snacks.

The fridge magnets look a bit tired.

• Advertisement

I see what you did there

Advertisement