Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,122 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Sure it is.... stinky leathers, soaked in piss,a fcuking tin can on your head and Patrick Power would give good odds of not returning from the week end.

Fork off pal.

Soaked in piss? What have you been up to Brendan?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,136 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Soaked in piss? What have you been up to Brendan?

I would suggest it might be difficult to get the gear off to hose a quart of piss at the side of the M11.

Better let her slosh in the leathers?

Tank range on most bikes is only an hour or two so you'll be stopping anyway...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Tank range on most bikes is only an hour or two so you'll be stopping anyway...

I’d say Brendan is the sort of fella who has to visit the can at least 15 times per day, 5 times at night, and is often seen pulled over on a hard shoulder attempting to dribble out an eggcup worth of piss into a bush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Sober Crappy Chemis

I’d say Brendan is the sort of fella who has to visit the can at least 15 times per day, 5 times at night, and is often seen pulled over on a hard shoulder attempting to dribble out an eggcup worth of piss into a bush.

Using the 'overhand' holding method to shield the minature glans from passing traffic.

• Advertisement

Using the 'overhand' holding method to shield the minature glans from passing traffic.

I find the ‘covered wagon’ procedure shields the schlong more thoroughly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

I find the ‘covered wagon’ procedure shields the schlong more thoroughly.

And any dude with a foreskin will p1ss all over your paw and down the pants n brogs..

Disaster

Somewhat on-topic, I found out today that yer man from Friday Night Dinner on Channel 4 did a "stand-up" routine about his penis.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2019/aug/13/tom-rosenthal-manhood-foreskin-edinburgh

Needs to wear waterproof shoes in fine weather.

Had a bean, sweetcorn, and lentil chilli for dinner last night. You turning into a hippy, Johnny, I hear you ask? Absolutely not, but I am trying to eat a bit healthier and am only tearing into the cans twice per week. Must say I saw the benefits already - shunted out a lovely smooth log this afternoon. Coiled up nicely in the pan, very little ‘paperwork’ required, and sent it off to Ringsend with a single flush.

Top class.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

A potent mix. Can imagine a pungent aroma around casa de flash in the hours leading up to your satisfying deposit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Somewhat on-topic, I found out today that yer man from Friday Night Dinner on Channel 4 did a "stand-up" routine about his penis.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2019/aug/13/tom-rosenthal-manhood-foreskin-edinburgh

Jim Rosenthal’s son.

Had a bean, sweetcorn, and lentil chilli for dinner last night. You turning into a hippy, Johnny, I hear you ask? Absolutely not, but I am trying to eat a bit healthier and am only tearing into the cans twice per week. Must say I saw the benefits already - shunted out a lovely smooth log this afternoon. Coiled up nicely in the pan, very little ‘paperwork’ required, and sent it off to Ringsend with a single flush.

Top class.

This thread needs more pictures!

Pictures = instant lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 MaureensFry

Pictures = instant lock.

What about if there blurred but still gets the message across?

What about if there blurred but still gets the message across?

No need, the wordsmiths who post here describe fecal matters far better than any picture could.

Just let off a hippo’s front leg down the pipes.

Best give the lads in the shït farm a ring to ‘get the big knives out’ to cut the fcuker up.

Don’t want a blockage at Easter.

Best give the lads in the shït farm a ring to ‘get the big knives out’ to cut the fcuker up.

I’d say you were able to do up the belt a couple of notches after unloading that brown beast.

I’d say you were able to do up the belt a couple of notches after unloading that brown beast.

For sure John, forget about the belt, had to slacken the drawstring a fair bit on the hoop , gave her a right good stretch, took a deep rub of ‘Muzzle Unction’ to prevent a tear in the lad.

Accommodate the handle of a Pierce shovel, so she could.

For about 10minutes.

When showering (yeah yeah), I occasionally sing / hum the following songs with modified lyrics that are appropriate to this thread:

- To the tune of ‘Moon River’ but with the words ‘Brown Finger’, works very well with the tune, same number of syllables and rhymes.

- To the tune of ‘Mellow Yellow’ but ‘They call me Brown Finger ...’ there are a few vocal contortions to make it work. :)

- Not forgetting ‘Downtown’ (Petula Clark song) replaced with ‘Browntown’, an easy substitute.

Anyone else do this, and if so what are your favourites?

• Advertisement

"No better buachaill" Brendan as a former colleague of mine used to say.

The number you're looking for is Ringsend 2.

Talk about form following function though. Ring's End.

For sure John, forget about the belt, had to slacken the drawstring a fair bit on the hoop , gave her a right good stretch, took a deep rub of ‘Muzzle Unction’ to prevent a tear in the lad.

Accommodate the handle of a Pierce shovel, so she could.

For about 10minutes.

I'd say it's the sort of dilation they normally only see in the Rotunda.

I'd say it's the sort of dilation they normally only see in the Rotunda.

And even then only for the 1 in 100 massive headed babies.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Was it a big child or a small turkey?

No need, the wordsmiths who post here describe fecal matters far better than any picture could.

Exactly, we don’t want pictures painting a thousand turds.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,463 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Lethal combination of a large Inferno pizza from four star and 8 cans of Arthur's finest.

The pebble dashing this morning is striping the porcelain off the bowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Ush1 wrote: »
    Lethal combination of a large Inferno pizza from four star and 8 cans of Arthur's finest.

The pebble dashing this morning is striping the porcelain off the bowl.

That's what you get for mixing spices and stout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 MaureensFry

What's the best way to preserve a **** in a large jar

24 incher this morning and would like to display it on the mantle piece.

Was it one of yours, or one of Paddy’s?

Try formaldehyde to preserve.

• Advertisement

Tupperware is better than a jar I hear....

Advertisement