Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options
1313314315316317319»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Pee Flynn? Sh*te Flynn more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,979 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Is that a bonus level on PowerWash Simulator? (yes, that's really a game and people have actually paid money for it)

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Hoop66

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

He was before my time, but I believe he died while taking a shït, or very soon after a difficult movement. Heart gave up. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Baba Yaga

ah jeez….having flash backs to a few weeks ago when the executive shitter was re-painted with explosive liquid shyits 🤢

"They gave me an impossible task,one which they said I wouldnt return from...."

ps wheres my free,fancy rte flip-flops...?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,287 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

If it's good enough for the King of Rock 'n' Roll it's good enough for any of us.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Just sluiced out a log like a Staffords Iced Duck Cake in the downstairs, fcukker wouldn't take the corner.

Will need to get home early and break out the 'big plunger'.

Post edited by Brendan Bendar on

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Grouptherapy

Similar start to the week for myself. Dropped a real hall of famer in the work stall. Sort of log you could roll in glitter and put on display. Didn't think the flush would shift it but it went off like a torpedo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Need to freeze the lad first though…the heat kinda dulls the shine off the glitter and doesn’t stick too well

Pop her into a freezer bag and agitate the glitter…into the freezer for an hour or two…couple of those decorative

pins at random after removing the unit and quite acceptable for the ‘ employee of the week’ trophy.

Don’t forget to put “store in a cool place” and ‘best before’ in a hour hence.

was reading there recently about gut flora and bacteria and decided to pick up a package of this complete greens powder with probiotics. Dreadful stuff to consume, but I’m happy to report I’m shunting out absolutely Wedgewood Quality stools. This was despite me having 11 pints of pale ale and a bellybuster pizza on Saturday. The whiff off them isn’t great but herself recently bought 6 cans of Neutrodal so I just put down a spray first (if I’m not crowning) and another few sprays after.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Over the last 20 years terrorist attacks have sadly become fact of life in many of the big cities of the world. That said Dublin has been very lucky up to now as it has not experienced one of these tragedies.

That is until last Friday when I entered the toilets at work before heading home in order to clean out my lower closet.

I was immediately assaulted by a pungent pong so disgracefully bad that I went into World War I mode and instinctively reached for my gas mask only to come up empty handed. Thankfully unlike the brave soldiers of yesteryear, who could only march forwards never backwards, I was able to beat a hasty retreat out of the place and ensconced myself in the disabled toilet for the next quarter of an hour, where the air was hearteningly fragrant.

Where’s a Covid mask when you need one?

A mask is no use with that sort of miasma. I remember being in a pub in west cork a few years back and heading into the already pretty shambolic jacks. The fent on entering was absolutely astonishing - you could almost taste it. Straight up the nostrils and the brain goes immediately into threat flight mode. The sort of shït stench that seeps into the tile grout and starts to corrode the taps.

Turns out there was a well-known 25 pint man who was a regular there and everyone knew to avoid the jacks for at least 30 minutes if he had gone in there and taken more than 3 minutes. Even then there was said to be a warm hum that could be detected for the rest of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭Slideways

Was dropping the Cosbys off while reading the politics forum.

First movements were fine and dandy, just your run of the mill poo.

Then, there came a resistance I was not expecting, the muzzle pressure started to rise and I was not slipping the clutch. It must have taken 30 secs and I figure I best apply a little boost to get her moving.

Lord Lantern Jaysus. It just started to flow and there was no end it sight. Like Mount Etna if someone filled it with Mars bars that had been left on the parcel shelf of a car in mid August. When it was finally over I breathed out and the odour that assaulted my senses was catastrophic. If it wasn’t my own I reckon I would have puked.

The detritus over over the water line and was like a chocolate Mr Whippy. Luckily the flush is strong but I lit one of herself incense sticks and fucked off to the park with the dog before we both succumbed to the fent

Might be useful if you find yourself needing to break wind during a delicate time - in a funeral home staring into the coffin of an in-law, at the national concert hall during a long pause in a piece, meeting your new neighbours for the first time etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Is there no danger of creating a high pitched sound, not unlike letting air out of a balloon?

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Handy tip, but beware: if you're on a wooden seat, or pew, it can make it worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

That’s what we used to do in school. You’d lean over and fire out a long, reedy, one and get a bit of “reverb” off the hard wooden seat.

The tide is turning…

Sounds like we have a few bog jockey sorts around here. Cock jockeys as well.

• Advertisement

Or the potential for a massive follow-through. Only worth the risk if you're 100% certain that you're 'solid'

Life ain't always empty.

Advertisement