Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 3

Options

Comments

sticker wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies today - much appreciated!

Anyone else really frustrated with the loot management? I'm at endgame and farming for legenderies. Very little space and I'm dumping so much - hard to knwo wahts god and not...

Really bad game infrastructureon that side :(

I'm

You on console? Split screen with a second account give them some cash to upgrade backpack and change their name to what ever it is you are going to give them. You can then have them join/leave at any time from the pause menu and you can even have multiple "mules" to carry pistols, shotguns etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

man there's me with three mules thinking "wtf is Moze carrying" when I should just have called her pistols and shotguns

loot management is a pain. I saw a general rule that said don't keep anything under 550 gear score or anointed under 575. At this stage if it's not anointed I'm not looking at it.

Would you be surprised to learn I had a spread sheet too :o

EDIT: After consulting the list my highest scoring item is Lucian's call and it's not even anointed, 596.

EDIT: 601 actually had an anointed woodblocker sniper rifle drop I have one thats 571 base damage of 1351 , anointed one does 1250

• Registered Users Posts: 27,898 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

When do I get my fourth weapon slot? Is it linked to level? I just got the third part of the vault key and I'm level 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

TitianGerm wrote: »
    When do I get my fourth weapon slot? Is it linked to level? I just got the third part of the vault key and I'm level 20.

As far as I remember it was around the time you rescue Hammerlock. I should remember better as I am not that far ahead of you. I can't wait till I get the last slot beside the class mods available. I'm more than half way through and still haven't received it yet.

• Advertisement

As far as I remember it was around the time you rescue Hammerlock. I should remember better as I am not that far ahead of you. I can't wait till I get the last slot beside the class mods available. I'm more than half way through and still haven't received it yet.

I don't think I've saved Hammerlock but I have killed a few of his hunt targets.

Afaik it is your next main story mission. Did you open the vault yet? If so it's your next mission.

Afaik it is your next main story mission. Did you open the vault yet? If so it's your next mission.

No I got the last part of it and then did the side mission with Terry and Glenn :pac:

I'm playing it different than you. I'm leaving the side missions till later which I never done in any of the Borderlands games. I used to do a side mission as soon as it was available but someone in this thread said do them later so I did. Hopefully it helps me get to level 50 easier.

I'm playing it different than you. I'm leaving the side missions till later which I never done in any of the Borderlands games. I used to do a side mission as soon as it was available but someone in this thread said do them later so I did. Hopefully it helps me get to level 50 easier.

I'm just exploring around the levels as I go. Haven't done all of the side missions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

You on console? Split screen with a second account give them some cash to upgrade backpack and change their name to what ever it is you are going to give them. You can then have them join/leave at any time from the pause menu and you can even have multiple "mules" to carry pistols, shotguns etc etc.

Cheers! Might give it a go with my young fella then!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Delivering burgers helps me level up!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Managed to solo the Slaughtershaft. Wasn't too difficult. A few dicey moments but staying on the run and taking out Badass Tinks was the main strategy, plus my Shock Hex grenade served me a lot better than the radioactive one I'd been using. About 10 legendaries dropped during it. 5 of them were sniper rifles. :rolleyes:

But, one of the other ones was a Corrosive Crossroads, so next step is going to be taking on the Slaughterstar. Between that gun, Shock Hex grenade and AAA pistol, should be fairly sorted.

start the game offline, load into the world, start internet and try it then, Invited my mate in it & was nuts, 60k per anointed and there's a lot of them.Loads of xp and loot most of it bleuh

Did you invest in luck or get the perk that boost it for a few seconds per kill? Starting to see loads of blues now too

I don't think luck makes much difference I'd rather have the extra 4 hp and that' s saying something

Penn wrote: »
    Managed to solo the Slaughtershaft. Wasn't too difficult. A few dicey moments but staying on the run and taking out Badass Tinks was the main strategy, plus my Shock Hex grenade served me a lot better than the radioactive one I'd been using. About 10 legendaries dropped during it. 5 of them were sniper rifles. :rolleyes:

But, one of the other ones was a Corrosive Crossroads, so next step is going to be taking on the Slaughterstar. Between that gun, Shock Hex grenade and AAA pistol, should be fairly sorted.

Done. Only hard bit was pretty much running out of ammo with the two bosses at the end (didn't know about them). Had an infinity pistol to plug away at one of them, then sniper and fire conference call for the other.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    start the game offline, load into the world, start internet and try it then, Invited my mate in it & was nuts, 60k per anointed and there's a lot of them.Loads of xp and loot most of it bleuh

Did they hotfix out the amount of anointed? Have to say I don't come across them a lot but haven't really noticed it get either worse or better

Did they hotfix out the amount of anointed? Have to say I don't come across them a lot but haven't really noticed it get either worse or better

Go to the Anvil on mayhem 3 :D

if you play online normally it's fine, if you launch the game offline and then play it, it's fupping insane
    i really hope they don't patch it

• Advertisement

Go to the Anvil on mayhem 3 :D

Ha, might try it for the laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

There is a hidden rollercoaster that you can ride in the Splinterlands.
    https://kotaku.com/there-s-a-whole-damn-rollercoaster-hiding-in-borderland-1838949902

if you shoot four targets while on it
    you get a red chest

Came very close to finishing a long battle with a boss only for an error with my PS4 Pro to screw it up.

Gold Key CZCTJ-CZ59T-HC35W-T3BJB-ZTZJC

Should be good for the next 10 hours.

Killed the big guy that came out of the first vault I opened last night. It took about 20 minutes which seem an awful long time. Did I miss a trick with him or does he just have a really large health pool?

Killed the big guy that came out of the first vault I opened last night. It took about 20 minutes which seem an awful long time. Did I miss a trick with him or does he just have a really large health pool?

Pretty big health pool really, especially dependent on your weapons/gear/abilities at that stage. I wouldn't say it took me that long, but I did go through a lot of ammo.

he was a mare, I was around the same level as him and died a few times, he was just doing too much damage and early-mid level Amara wasn't strong enough. End game Amara is different, oh boy you don't want to mess with end game Amara.

Did Slaughtershaft a few more times yesterday. Might make this my new farming method rather than Graveward. Don't get as many legendaries as I would with Graveward in the same time, but Graveward is just pretty boring at this stage. At least Slaughtershaft is a decent challenge.

• Advertisement

I don't think that chap had a shield from what I remember. Also took ages to kill him myself.

Advertisement