Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 3

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

Full list of changes for today https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2021-04-08-borderlands-3-update-hotfixes-apr-8/

Some interesting stuff there had I the will to play the game much more like being able to reroll anointments. I just can't see myself investing much more into it at this point other than getting the new content done and dusted.

8pm our time I think for the content and updates to be live.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I wish they would bring out new DLC like the first season.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Full list of changes for today https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2021-04-08-borderlands-3-update-hotfixes-apr-8/

Some interesting stuff there had I the will to play the game much more like being able to reroll anointments. I just can't see myself investing much more into it at this point other than getting the new content done and dusted.

8pm our time I think for the content and updates to be live.

Seems to be out now according to reddit

• Registered Users Posts: 33,303 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can't see myself returning to it. Haven't bothered with any of the Season 2 DLC, and none of the Director's Cut stuff really appeals to me. It's a few side missions from Ava, a raid boss, and the Vault Cards, which isn't really content bar a few new skins/gear. The rest is the behind the scenes artwork stuff which shouldn't be included as worthy of being paid content.

Saw Randy Pitchford tweeting a bunch of times about how the Vault Cards aren't microtransactions, and there are no microtransactions in the game, and never will be microtransactions in the game. Which basically means the Vault cards going forward will probably be paid content which will be as close as they can get to microtransactions without actually being microtransactions.

Oh my god they even just reused an idea from the last game for the raid boss.
    It's a varkid that you need to level up before you fight it and when you do an only slightly smaller one spawns with it
    :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭honda boi

I see Borderlands 3 is now on special for black Friday on Xbox.

Standard edition is €17.50

Super Deluxe edition is €32.

Worth a punt at this price now?

Is the deluxe edition worth double the price?

If the dearer one comes with the DLC's then yes it is worth the extra.

It has the 4 main DLC but I don't think it has the second season pass with the director's cut. That second set of DLC was an absolute rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭brady12

i loved 2 . must have played it for a 100 hours with my best friend . he doesn't game any more so left this until now to play . it's a lot more fun then the review scores it got . i'm about a third way through main story and it's a great silly fun. i nice alternative to demon souls which im also playing at the moment .

The season 1 DLC's a re worth playing also. More of the same as the main game but different locations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭brady12

thanks . duno will i get to play then if want finish this and demon souls before dying light on 4th feb

Advertisement