Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

If she gets back in does that mean her Dutch husband can apply for family reunification and get to the UK too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

tretorn wrote: »
    If she gets back in does that mean her Dutch husband can apply for family reunification and get to the UK too.

probably all though there is no doubt his application would be refused and rightly so.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Its no wonder she is daring enough to request this when the likes of this utter bellend is making some sort of a case for her

https://www.joe.ie/news/britain-revoking-shamima-begums-citizenship-really-bad-decision-659091

Plus this idiot
    https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/the-problem-with-banishing-shamima-begum-1.3802957?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishtimes.com%2Fopinion%2Fthe-problem-with-banishing-shamima-begum-1.3802957

This girl admitted to being normalised to the sight of a severed head. She went off to fight for a terrorist organisation aged 15, and yet we should be listening to her more and showing her compassion??? :confused: The world is becoming increasingly stark raving bonkers.

Loved Oliver Callan's description of her yesterday, 'Britain's least favourite bride, after Megan Markel'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

tretorn wrote: »

Well if he's Dutch, they he can travel to other parts of the EU without issue. For the short term future anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

So is the margaret cash swap off the table.

Brits take Mags and the dependents and well take Shamima. Boyd Barret and his lot will love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Only issue is that it's limited to those with a second or right to a second citizenship.

The Khalid Kellys of the world can't have this done to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,789 ✭✭✭SeanW

seamus wrote: »
    Sajid Javid did this without any legal consultation. So either he's a dangerous incompetent moron...or he did it because he knew he could get the racists (i.e. the Tory/Brexit supporters) to bang their fins together.
    That's lovely. When you lose the debate, call the people who disagree with you "racists". Are ISIS supporters a race? What defines an ISIS supporter, racially, genetically etc, as being a member of a distinct race from non ISIS supporters?

And how does someone with a name like "Sajid Javid" think he's going to appeal to racists? Do all the racists sit around in bars in England talking to normal people like this?

Racist: Hey Dave, how's it going?
    Non-Racist: Ok Mike, you?
    Racist: It's all cool, going to NWI marches, harassing people in burkas, writing the names of Jewish people in triple brackets, the usual. You want a drink? I'll buy.
    Non-Racist: Sure. Cheers.
    Racist: Seig Heil.
    Non-Racist: What did you think of the football match last night?
    Racist: Great, City were wonderful. We need to secure a future for our white children.
    Non-Racist: I see ... so ... who are you voting for in the next election?
    Racist: Sajid Javid ...

Is this how it works? Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/islamic-terror-suspects-will-be-allowed-home-varadkar-37855110.html

I think the sooner a election is called the better and get rid of that clown we have for a so called leader before he destroys the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

What the actual fup!. Their citizenship should be revoked. What will he say when a No Name Club teenage disco gets suicide bombed
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/islamic-terror-suspects-will-be-allowed-home-varadkar-37855110.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Its time to call an election and rid of that f~cking clown we have as a so called leader.The man is starting to be an embarrassment to country.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

They are no more Irish than I am Chinese. Why don’t they get sent back to where they were born? Most were only in this country for a few years. Instead they will be brought here to court (free legal aid of course) a light sentence and then given the dole/HAP before being put on the housing list. You would imagine this country has no national debt sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

wellwhynot wrote: »
    They are no more Irish than I am Chinese. Why don’t they get sent back to where they were born? Most were only in this country for a few years. Instead they will be brought here to court (free legal aid of course) a light sentence and then given the dole/HAP before being put on the housing list. You would imagine this country has no national debt sometimes.

If they're born here, they're entitled to Irish citizenship, and are therefore Irish.

I say we let them come home, then arrest them, then extradite them off to some country that will prosecute and hopefully execute them.

Most were not born here. Alexandr mentioned in the article was born in Bangladesh. He moved here as an adult. .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Very funny statement, yet very true.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Are we setting up Spike-tanamo Island?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,643 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Europe will regret leaving these Jihadis back.

350 approx alone now back in England, people who were starting a genocidal campaign, reorganized sex slavery markets not seen since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

They are being aided and abetted.

Upon arrival, they should be extradited to Assad controlled Syria.

Also I do agree with your post about extadiating them but I don’t believe it will happen. It will be repeatedly appealed until they eventually get leave to remain. Also if the crime is punishable by death in the country they would be extradited too they can remain here for life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Anthonylfc

mgn wrote: »
    Its time to call an election and rid of that f~cking clown we have as a so called leader.The man is starting to be an embarrassment to country.

starting ????????

he has always been an embarrassment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

What leverage do the mosques have over Varadkar? If any?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Anthonylfc

Giveaway wrote: »
    What leverage do the mosques have over Varadkar? If any?

that he can't lie straight in bed

they don't like them sorta folk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Speaking of debt, Ireland had a great excuse to correct all its fiscal problems in the crash.

But who was advising us out of the crash? Supra-national agencies who wanted us in further debt because that is their stock in trade. So the required slashing was not done.

Other peoples' money is always the easiest to spend. €215,407,496,789 but that is even out of date now.

I rejoice in offering opportunities to outsider who are grateful. Most of them are and it is a win-win. But to these criminal and terrorist types - zero tolerance. We owe them nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Absolute joke, they shouldn't be let anywhere near the place. What would you expect from Leo and the Lily livered Fine Gaelers really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

You will find none of them were born here but plenty who will grow up to be terrorists are growing up here now.

We have no duty to lowlifes who came here claiming asylum and were probably feted at some citizen award assembly attended and irganised by liberal lefties. That citizenship is contingent on being a goid citizen so if you go fighting for a terrorist organisation then you should no longer be entitled to live in Irekand.

Deny them entry at the airport no matter what Leo says, hold them somewhere unpleasant and put them on the next plane back to whatever hole they came from.

Leo had no right to make this decision on behalf of the rest of us. 72
    Per cent of the UK population aporoved of stripping Begums citizenship in spite of the fact that she left at fifteen and has a newborn, there is no doubt the majority of the Irish people dont want these adult males back, they pose a huge threat to our families.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭gargargar

Danzy wrote: »
    350 approx alone now back in England, people who were starting a genocidal campaign, reorganized sex slavery markets not seen since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
    dafuk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Bloody typical of the heads in power in this country, always digging their head in the sand afraid of their lives of confrontation. They'd much rather sit around a campfire singing songs with them, rather than stepping up and telling them where to go with themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,875 ✭✭✭enricoh

Dont forget 24hr surveillance by a team of cops for each one. God only knows what that costs a year.
    Sure while we're at it might as well rig up some quango to help them integrate back in ireland! Its only taxpayer's money anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭elefant

I'd be a bit concerned about the precedent of revoking someone's citizenship without any due process.

In this case it might be clear cut that everyone would prefer they don't come back, but I'd like the security of Irish citizenship to go beyond the government not thinking your undesirable, for whatever reason.

I don't know what the solution is for these kind of cases though.

Sure while we're at it might as well rig up some quango to help them integrate back in ireland! Its only taxpayer's money anyway![/quote]

We will also have to repatriate their families for family unification. Oh and stick them down for a free house while we are at.

It shows how out of touch the government are with the taxpayers or maybe they just don’t care. Their career as a policitican is short. Better to impress EU and world leaders with promises and slogans that we can pick up the tab for the rest of our lives. We don’t get a say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

mgn wrote: »
    I think the sooner a election is called the better

That would be a monumentally stupid thing to do at this time, even more stupid to call an election on the back of this one issue.

I'm not a fan of Leo, but if you read between the lines of what he said in the article he is not ruling out stripping citizenship or put another way rendering it invalid.
    We'll have to consider whether those people legitimately acquired their citizenship

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement