Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

50 lashes of the ratan on the bare in front of Manchester Arena would be a good way to start her rehabilitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,071 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

kstand wrote:
    50 lashes of the ratan on the bare in front of Manchester Arena would be a good way to start her rehabilitation.

Really!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

kstand wrote: »

And so it begins . You become just like them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

And the last time someone in the west was stoned by a christian religious group was when??

Thats not what they said though, was it??

They said that "nowhere in the bible does it tell you to kill non christians and nor does it preach that homosexuals should be put to death." When in fact it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,403 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Thats not what they said though, was it??

They said that "nowhere in the bible does it tell you to kill non christians and nor does it preach that homosexuals should be put to death." When in fact it does.
    The bible doesnt have tonnes about homosexuals, but it does have the below.

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13.

Lesbians are grand though....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

But she is now no longer the UKs problem. One less terrorist sympathiser for everyone to worry about.

Well no, that is simply false. Ignore the fact that it will be ultimately up to a court to decide if she can retain her citizenship if an appeal is lodged and we'll ignore the fact that it's weird I have to explain this to someone who has a keen interest in the case actively using the internet to give his opinion and spread influence.

The police say that Begum herself was groomed and radicalized online by a British Citizen living in Syria.

The scumbag who blew up the Manchester Arena was further radicalized and encouraged to travel to Syria to learn how to blow up an arena by a British Citizen living in Syria.

That is just 2 examples, there is dozens of reports and papers how grooming and radicalization of young people in Europe is achieved by people living outside Europe who have never actually been to Europe.

Every counter terrorism expert I have read the past week, either employed by the Crown, commissioned by the Crown or Independent have stated that banishment is potentially far more dangerous for not just Britain but the world.

This was echoed by Conservative MPs and Trump himself until he went full dotard and predictably u-turned on his own advice.

But I guess you think they are all just just Libtards right? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Will Saudi Arabia not take her in? She seems to have the right frame of mind for that country?
    UK is simply not a good place for her, she'll never be happy, never fit in.
    As such she and her offspring will be a constant drain on the taxpayers, because of her religion and mindset.
    This is an Islamic tax on the UK citizens, and she will try to either waste or retask to destroy the UK, every pound spent on her and her progeny.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Boggles wrote: »
    Incorrect Son.

Again your actually wrong 300 + people currently on death row awaiting execution in Kurdish Territory ,
    Wasn't abolished at all so

Gatling wrote: »
    Again your actually wrong 300 + people currently on death row awaiting execution in Kurdish Territory ,
    Wasn't abolished at all so

Etiquette would indicate you post up a link to verify your claim.

So?

You've read mine.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109493208&postcount=1291

That link is from May 2018. BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

gmisk wrote: »
    The bible doesnt have tonnes about homosexuals, but it does have the below.

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22. "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13.

Lesbians are grand though....

For a book that was written by people from the same region (alledgedly) I'd expect nothing else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Hoboo wrote: »
    For a book that was written by people from the same region (alledgedly) I'd expect nothing else.

why allegedly? Just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

UK will have to take her back, her mothers country does not want her, she was never there on a visit in her life, her sister has written a letter asking for her return,
    I think she may be afraid to tell the truth to reporters, as there is always another person sitting next to her, she may be afraid to speak her mind until she is out of reach of the place she is now in

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

goat2 wrote: »
    UK will have to take her back
    No they won't. She is a Bangladeshi citizen now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭volchitsa

shaunr68 wrote: »
    No they won't. She is a Bangladeshi citizen now.

I don't think that's correct. She has a right to Bangladeshi citizenship through her mother. That doesn't mean she has requested or been granted it.

(FWIW I think people who go abroad to join a terror group that wants to destroy western/secular civilisation should be considered to have effectively renounced their citizenship of any of those countries. Bangladesh, like Turkey, has a secular constitution so that would include them too. I just don't know how that works legally - can you choices to render yourself stateless by denouncing your citizenships and are you entitled to get one or more of them back when your great adventure goes t1ts up? I think that's quite possible.)

Second Briton says he wants to be allowed back to UK from Syria

Will be interesting to see if Britain try and dump their problem on a "proper" country like Canada and what the reaction will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Will be interesting to see if Britain try and dump their problem on a "proper" country like Canada and what the reaction will be.

Firing squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Maybe we could do a straight swap?? Margaret Cash for yer wan. We’d be winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Sounds like a great opportunity for some top notch virtue signalling by Trudeau.
    Just get him in front of a microphone, dump the problem on him, he'll promptly run with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Firing squad.

can't be done.

Sounds like a great opportunity for some top notch virtue signalling by Trudeau.
    Just get him in front of a microphone, dump the problem on him, he'll promptly run with it.

i wouldn't bank on it. i think every country is wise to what britain is trying to do and will tell them to take a hike

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

There's something very off about all this. I heard her legal representative on the radio the other day and he was basically saying that he only knew what was happening through the journalists who were visiting, he had no direct contact.

Also, the way she's holding that baby she has no love for it whatsoever and why is his face covered up?

BBFAN wrote: »
    I heard her legal representative on the radio the other day and he was basically saying that he only knew what was happening through the journalists who were visiting, he had no direct contact.

Why is that weird, she is basically in prison in a pretty hostile place?

I know lawyers get paid way too much, but they ain't going there.

It's just another reason that journo's that report from that clusterfook should be respected more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Why is that weird, she is basically in prison in a pretty hostile place?

I know lawyers get paid way too much, but they ain't going there.

It's just another reason that journo's that report from that clusterfook should be respected more.

Maybe, but surely the journalists have phones, they could let her speak to her legal representative if she wanted to?

BBFAN wrote: »
    Maybe, but surely the journalists have phones, they could let her speak to her legal representative if she wanted to?

Don't be fooled by the "nice" room they keep bringing her to, the guy doing that is probably getting a few quid off every journo that shows up.

She lives in a tent with 40,000 other people in tents. I imagine the wifi would not be the best. :D

She hasn't a scooby who her legal representative is, she hasn't a clue what's going on outside that "prison".

Some journo stationed out there isn't going to have her "emergency" numbers either, why would they?

EdgeLord trying to make a name for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

****ing camo village down there looking at the end of video. At least someone has some sense in government to strip her of citizenship or any return, she thought it will be easy, go fkc yourself.

there should be law in place any people joining or supporting such organizations such be stripped of any rights, western countries dont have to take it up the bum each time these savages go back crying because their terrorist organization was blown to pieces.

Sure she might try it in courts or some other crap twisting the story up about getting groomed and other $hite but seems her family was well aware where she was and she had no regrets year in being there let alone full 4 years, why the fook she would be entitled to re-enter civilized society once she proclaimed shes in full support of isis and sees no wrong.

If it was case of some basket nut smuggling drugs to make money id understand reason, going to country where westerners and anyone is killed because of beliefs of some stupid religion can fck off, she well knew what she was in for way before she left.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

scamalert wrote: »
    ****ing camo village down there looking at the end of video. At least someone has some sense in government to strip her of citizenship or any return, she thought it will be easy, go fkc yourself.

by the looks of it, they had no sense what soever and were more concerned about being popular with a sub-section of the population at any cost.
    there should be law in place any people joining or supporting such organizations such be stripped of any rights

thankfully can't be done. the repercussions are to dangerous for us all.
    western countries dont have to take it up the bum each time these savages go back crying because their terrorist organization was blown to pieces.

they do if the terrorists are their citizens. rightly so. it's not up to anyone else to clean up after the west.
    Sure she might try it in courts or some other crap twisting the story up about getting groomed and other $hite but seems her family was well aware where she was and she had no regrets year in being there let alone full 4 years, why the fook she would be entitled to re-enter civilized society once she proclaimed shes in full support of isis and sees no wrong.

because she belongs to her country of birth. isis is not a state. it is not a country. it's a terrorist group who are rightly not recognised as anything other then such.
    If it was case of some basket nut smuggling drugs to make money id understand reason, going to country where westerners and anyone is killed because of beliefs of some stupid religion can fck off

you have such nonsense for all or nobody. in theory britain could strip the citizenship of everyone within northern ireland if it so chooses because they could apply for irish citizenship. that is the precident that has now been set by this move. by the way people smuggling drugs are ultimately doing it for gangs who themselves are no better then terrorists themselves.
    she well knew what she was in for way before she left.

she very may well knew but it's irrelevant to the facts. citizenship revoked or not, she is still british. britain are responsible for her and she is their problem. they tried to palm her off on other countries and they rightly said go to hell.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

on the video there on comment 1312,
    seems she still wants to be with her husband, she is hoping now to go to Holland, his home country and join him there when he returns there,
    She will try to go there, her babies father is from there, she may have a chance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

As far as I see it if she returns to the UK she would probably be put in jail for how long probably 3 years at the most a similar sentence to the likes of Anjem Choudary and then out of prison to pop out more jihadis and claim benefits.

If she stays in Syria she will be left in the refugee camp and if she left the refugee camp she'd hopefully get what she deserves and be captured, tortured and executed. Justice is better served for her in Syria than in the UK. I don't see how she would be a burden on Syria when in Syria there's no NHS, expensive prisons or social welfare to dish out to these types.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement