Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

You just know Digne will pop up with a free kick against City now and grab a 10 pointer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭remoteboy

My team is in poor shape.

Patricio Fabianski
    Robertson Digne Doherty Tomkins Bednarek
    Salah Sane Eriksen Pogba Brooks
    Aguero Rashford Kamara

Flags on Tomkins, Fab and Pogba. Digne suspended (and ****e). Kamara in Turkey. Brooks out for four weeks. It’s too late to do a wildcard. I’ve used my FT to bring Aguero in for Auba.

Considering a free hit - load up on City and Everton, or
    Take a -4 and replace Brooks with JWP, or
    Take a -8 and go Eriksen and Brooks to Siggy and Moutinho

Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Alonso and hazard out for laporte and sterling..

Chelsea been shocking recently and hopefully it stays that way.. was reluctant to sell hazard at home to Huddersfield but had to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

PANIC STATIONS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

remoteboy wrote: »
    My team is in poor shape.

Patricio Fabianski
    Robertson Digne Doherty Tomkins Bednarek
    Salah Sane Eriksen Pogba Brooks
    Aguero Rashford Kamara

Flags on Tomkins, Fab and Pogba. Digne suspended (and ****e). Kamara in Turkey. Brooks out for four weeks. It’s too late to do a wildcard. I’ve used my FT to bring Aguero in for Auba.

Considering a free hit - load up on City and Everton, or
    Take a -4 and replace Brooks with JWP, or
    Take a -8 and go Eriksen and Brooks to Siggy and Moutinho

Any suggestions?

Robertson Doherty Tomkins Digne
    Salah Sane Eriksen Pogba
    Aguero Auba

If Pogba plays you're not as bad as you think. Digne still has a game he's not suspended for. You've 2 doubles this week too. Don't panic and make one transfer that makes the most sense. Even if it's a change of bench player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

According to Ben Dinnery:

I've been trying to figure out a plan to get him back so if you've got him it might be worthwhile to just wait a bit. He'll be highly sought after when he returns. If you are determined to get a defender 5.1 or less I'd consider Holebas. Good attacking threat, decent fixtures and plays away to Cardiff on the blank GW27.

Cheers, this is pretty much what I did. Digne & Auba to Holebas & Aguero (though annoyed I wasn’t aware of the impending price swing last night).

As much as I wanted to get Laporte I didn’t want to have too many players with a blank in GW27. Also, it’s not a DGW where you’d really expected clean sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Digne out for Laporte.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

son in for deulofeu at 1129

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

sicknotexi wrote: »
    Have done the Auba to Aguero hokey cokey. You only live once.

Fabianski
    Robertson Doherty AWB
    Pogba Richarlison Salah Sane Son
    Aguero(c) Rashford

Hamer Bednarek Digne Kamara

So far so good.

Advertisement