Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

manual_man wrote: »
    And the official fpl twitter will celebrate them for doing it

Good says me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

shmeee wrote: »
    Would players be confident of Boruc starting for Bournemouth again?

2 CS in a row, surely fav to start again.

Need cover in case Ederson is a doubt and hopefully Boruc could hold his spot until BGW 27.

I've Speroni btw as my cover which needs changing up.

I just bought him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

DGW25
    Aguero & Jota in for Firmino and Pogba (-4)

or

Aguero & Llorente for Firmino & Rashford (-4)

Triple City of Aguero Sane and Sterling

GW26
    Sane to Son
    or
    Aguero to PEA

BGW27
    Sane to Son
    or
    Aguero to PEA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

Have done the Auba to Aguero hokey cokey. You only live once.

Fabianski
    Robertson Doherty AWB
    Pogba Richarlison Salah Sane Son
    Aguero(c) Rashford

Hamer Bednarek Digne Kamara

• Registered Users Posts: 16,657 ✭✭✭✭dahat

PVA

Fun will be had....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,586 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

sicknotexi wrote: »
    Have done the Auba to Aguero hokey cokey.

I'll probably do this too. I think it makes sense if you can do it without hits and have no other pressing concerns.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Think i'll just do Digne to Laporte. £1m banked. Pogba looks like he'll be ok thankfully. Will leave me:

Alisson
    Laporte AWB Doherty
    Sterling(c) Salah Pogba Jota Ramsey
    Rashford Aguero

subs: Speroni Bednarek TAA Quaner

It means Ramsey survives and Bednarek my only playing sub. Oh well. I kind of feel Ramsey will start this week to counter City's pressing style. I am concerned longer term though. Thankfully there's some good alternatives at his price range or lower.

*edit* Feck it, i want to get Son in. So TAA and Ramsey out, and Tarkowski and Son in for -8. Watch it backfire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

manual_man wrote: »
    Anyone using TC this week is very brave IMO.

Don't forget us stupid ones!
    I'm barely playing the game this year but TC is on Aguero. I conservatively estimate 7 goals from him over the two games.

It should get me back into the Top 500k :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Fcuk it,pulled the trigger on the FH and have Ricky,Siggy,Keane,Kun,Sterling and Ederson,PS: I've thrown in the towel 2 months ago,going through the motions til seasons end

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Matt Targett in for Digne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Fcuk it,pulled the trigger on the FH and have Ricky,Siggy,Keane,Kun,Sterling and Ederson,PS: I've thrown in the towel 2 months ago,going through the motions til seasons end

If you're doing it check Ederson news.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Punty but I'm chancing danilo as dignes replacement keeping the other ft

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

km79 wrote: »
    Baines is injured

What will their back 4 be?
    Coleman Zouma Keane Kenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tracker9

Sterling in for Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pigtownlad

Think KDB might be a good shout this week

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Get rid of Hazard now and get in Son? Or give him one more week against Huddersfield in off chance Son might not get a full game!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Views on this free hit team
    Pickford speroni
    Walker Robertson Duffy AWB bednarek
    Sane siggy richarlison son hazard
    Aguero llorente Mitrovic

Gives me 6 players with a double

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Pickford speroni
    Aguero llorente Mitrovic

I wouldn't be sure Walker plays both. Laporte is safer, not as if Walker has much attacking threat anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,146 ✭✭✭✭km79

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Pickford speroni
    Aguero llorente Mitrovic

King instead of mitrovic

Get rid of Hazard now and get in Son? Or give him one more week against Huddersfield in off chance Son might not get a full game!?

If I've come this far with Hazard then I'd be inclined to leave him for this game.

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    King instead of mitrovic

Could downgrade llorente and get rashford either and leave me with aguero rashford and niasse on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

dahat wrote: »
    If I've come this far with Hazard then I'd be inclined to leave him for this game.

Sarri's interviews are not exactly filling me with confidence!

Saying that Son is being run into the ground because they have no one else so i dunno how i feel about him this weekend either.

Sarri's interviews are not exactly filling me with confidence!

Saying that Son is being run into the ground because they have no one else so i dunno how i feel about him this weekend either.

Son is a hammy waiting to happen for me, finished last game cramped up. That said I'll be getting him very soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Definitely give him one more week I'd say. Next week is the perfect time to sell him, his next 3 after that are City, blank, Spurs.

Chelsea have to turn up and win this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

dahat wrote:
    Son is a hammy waiting to happen for me, finished last game cramped up. That said I'll be getting him very soon!

Spurs have an 8 day break after this Saturdays game which might not seems like much but for a team playing almost every 3-4 days for the last 8 weeks, that's a lot. They also have a 10 day break coming up shortly after that. I think Poch will play his best team this weekend and then start rotating them in the Leicester (gw26) , Dortmund, Chelsea (gw27), Dortmund 2nd leg game when Alli will be back and possibly Kane for the 2nd Dortmund game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Doubts over Ederson & Pogba but also have Digne to offload. Thinking Digne to Lindelof but will wait for further news on Pogba first.

Free hit team now
    Ederson x2
    Keane X2 Robertson AWB
    Sane X2 richarlison X2 siggy X2 hazard eriksen
    Aguero X2 rashford

Speroni Jonny niasse bednarek

Gone for eriksen because of doubts over son starting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Confused myself by putting this in the GW24 thread :o

2FT and uncertain what to do with them. Digne out is my primary concern, but I’m also starting to regret getting TAA on my WC after the optimism around his injury.

I’m 0.1 short of Digne -> Laporte. I could fund it by selling TAA and replacing him with a 5.1 - any suggestions would be greatly welcomed!

Like a few others I’m also very tempted to get Aguero in for Auba, but I don’t like making the move with the pretty high certainty I’m going to reverse it in 1-2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

2FT and uncertain what to do with them. Digne out is my primary concern, but I’m also starting to regret getting TAA on my WC after the optimism around his injury.

I’m 0.1 short of Digne -> Laporte. I could fund it by selling TAA and replacing him with a 5.1 - any suggestions would be greatly welcomed!

Like a few others I’m also very tempted to get Aguero in for Auba, but I don’t like making the move with the pretty high certainty I’m going to reverse it in 1-2 weeks.

I'm in a similar situation. Have 2 FT's and want to transfer out Digne but no idea what to do. Already have Sterling and Sane. Was thinking I might just transfer in Kola for Digne, have him for his good run and bank the second transfer. Would like to get in Ederson but seems a bit pointless to waste the two transfers. Would also like Ings. Heads melted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

According to Ben Dinnery:
    Monday comes too soon for Alexander-Arnold who should return to full training next week.

I've been trying to figure out a plan to get him back so if you've got him it might be worthwhile to just wait a bit. He'll be highly sought after when he returns. If you are determined to get a defender 5.1 or less I'd consider Holebas. Good attacking threat, decent fixtures and plays away to Cardiff on the blank GW27.

My own dilemma this week is whether or not I should make a transfer. Is it crazy to bank it when I've no Man City players? Here's my current line-up:

Guaita / Etheridge
    Robertson / Digne / AWB / Pereira / Bednarek
    Salah (c) / Hazard / Ricky / Pogba / Jota
    Firmino / Rashford / Deeney

I've 1.8m in the bank. I want to get Son in eventually but I don't want to sell Salah or Pogba. I'm prepared to sell Hazard or Ricky but not this gameweek as they've handy fixtures. If I sell Jota I'd need to take a hit. Is it worth tinkering with the midfield this week?

I could sell Digne and bring in Laporte but I don't have much faith in City defensively. If I sell Firmino I can only afford Jesus as I'm 0.3m short of Aguero. Not sure Jesus is going to play much.

Any thoughts welcome.

Advertisement