Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Any love in here for Moutinho ?
    5.1 and in form, decent fixtures coming up

I was about to bring him into my wc team but went with Puncheon instead to save the extra 0.9 to use elsewhere as I didn’t see myself starting him much given I’ve Kun Jimi and Rashford.

If your going 3-5-2 I’d say go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

I think Moutinho is a trap. Looking at Jota myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Can't bring myself to bring in kola for digne with them having city this week. May have to fix a fab problem depending on news

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Was considering Hazard out for Sane, then thought about Peps love for rotation, and a possible DGW for Chelsea at some point, so now considering bringing Coleman back in. Unfortunetly though, am about 0.1 short.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would this be a week to play the free hit and load up on city and Everton players? ?

Debating it myself, aguero sane sterling Richy siggy Pickford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just remembered that against City Arsenal will likely be fielding their 4th and 5th choice cbs, 2nd or 3rd choice rb and an lb that is better at attacking than defending. Could be a cricket score.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

How do people feel about Brighton? They have great fixtures now for a while but just had a bad defeat to a very poor Fulham and have a BGW coming up.

All the replacements I am looking at for my problem players are all Brighton (Fab > Ryan, Digne > Duffy, DCL > Murray). I won't get them all but could end up with two, I'm I mad to go near Brighton at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Have had Digne for 2 game weeks, useless f**k.

Had enough to take him out and bring in David Luiz, Chelsea V Huddersfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Digne has returned 3 minus points in the last 9 GW's: -1, -1, -2

He has also returned 3 double digit hauls: 10, 17, 12

Avg of 4.5pts ppg over this period.

Digne has been a decent option to have and has potential for big hauls. However with 5 of the Top 6 over the next 10 games i think it is best to move him on. I think I'll go with Schar or Lejeune of Newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭macraignil

Any love in here for Moutinho ?
    5.1 and in form, decent fixtures coming up

Just brought him in for Camarasa yesterday evening.

He has just got four assists in the last two games so I think he is worth a go. I think I saw some game highlights recently and it looked like he was taking corner kicks and he seems to be fairly consistently getting his game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

Digne and Kamara out.

Duffy and Jimenez in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    How do people feel about Brighton? They have great fixtures now for a while but just had a bad defeat to a very poor Fulham and have a BGW coming up.

All the replacements I am looking at for my problem players are all Brighton (Fab > Ryan, Digne > Duffy, DCL > Murray). I won't get them all but could end up with two, I'm I mad to go near Brighton at all?

I’m considering Duffy as a replacement for Digne, partially to free up funds and also because of fixtures. Last nights score line didn’t exactly inspire confidence, but I’d expect that they will pick up again, or maybe that’s more in hope.
    Murray also you’d expect, given the fixtures could be good value, if funds are tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Outside the top 4 Leicester have conceded the least amount of goals but their fixtures are rough enough for me to put chilwell on the back burner. Newcastle and wolves are the next 2 in line already have jonny so possibly yedlin for a punt...

Emerson at 5.2...potential Digne replacement if he does well tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Sarri's reason for not playing him hasn't gone away.

dsmythy wrote: »
    Sarri's reason for not playing him hasn't gone away.

But his reason for playing Alonso might have... Guess we won't know for a few games though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Really want to rage transfer Hazard out for Sterling regardless of the fact he is playing Huddersfield on Saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

But Chelsea have a blank coming up,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

claw wrote: »
    Really want to rage transfer Hazard out for Sterling regardless of the fact he is playing Huddersfield on Saturday :)

I know the feels. They're adrift in the league. Have to give him the game before he's dumped.

Still struggling to find a Digne replacement.

Was interested in Valery but he only got 60 minutes tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Digne/Eriksen to Kolasinac/Sane

• Registered Users Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭dahat

DGW likely to postpone getting Son in for another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Half thinking of giving Keane a one week punt this week. Have a FT going to waste for anyone under 5.2

Reckon he's fairly nailed on to get 4pts anyway, can't see anyone I'd fancy to get 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭skippy15

Still struggling to find a Digne replacement.

Was interested in Valery but he only got 60 minutes tonight.

Ye Digne replacement looks tough actually, Doherty/Robertson are stays so who is rotation player then- have 2 ft and his home games are tough so has be moved I think.
    I'm torn between Shaw and Kola, Kola more threat of attacking but crap def- would bench this GW. Shaw had Liv in GW 37, Kola has Saints which is swinging it in his way slightly, holebas worth a look but prob not.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,155 ✭✭✭✭km79

@BenDinnery: Pochettino confirms Heung-Min Son finished the game with cramp..... "We hope he will be fine for Newcastle." #COYS

That's annoying
    Always seems to be a reason not to get him
    As soon as I do.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Danilo or Stones?

skippy15 wrote: »
    Ye Digne replacement looks tough actually, Doherty/Robertson are stays so who is rotation player then- have 2 ft and his home games are tough so has be moved I think.
    I'm torn between Shaw and Kola, Kola more threat of attacking but crap def- would bench this GW. Shaw had Liv in GW 37, Kola has Saints which is swinging it in his way slightly, holebas worth a look but prob not.

But I’m actually thinking of just getting Doherty in now. They’ve got a good run and I think they’ll push on for the rest of the season and won’t relent.

To find the money I would have to go -

Aubameyang to Lacazette (which I’d like to do if Lacazette has finally nailed down a starting and 90 minute role, which he absolutely deserves)

Or Jimenez to Niasse which I’m less inclined to do.

So my changes would leave one of the below -

4.0m defender like Bednarek, Son, Aubameyang

Doherty, Son, Lacazette

Doherty, Son, Niasse (and Aubameyang but no Jimenez)

The above could be confusing so

Fabianski

TAA, Robertson, Digne

Salah, Pogba, Sterling, Richarlison,

Aubameyang, Jimenez, Rashford

AWB, Bennett, Puncheon

So I’m look at getting rid of Digne and I’m bringing in Son for Richarlison after this GW

So my 3 options above might be easier to understand now.

Think I’m liking 4.0m rotating defender, Son, Aubameyang

But if Lacazette was now a guaranteed starter I’d prefer to go with him over Aubameyang

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

But I’m actually thinking of just getting Doherty in now. They’ve got a good run and I think they’ll push on for the rest of the season and won’t relent.

TO find the money I would have to go -

Aubameyang to Lacazette (which im like to do if Lacazette has finally nailed down a starting and 90 minute role, which he absolutely deserves)

Or Jimenez to Niasse which I’m less inclined to do.

So my changes would leave one of the below -

4.0m defender like Bednarek, Son, Aubameyang

Doherty, Son, Lacazette

Doherty, Son, Niasse (and Aubameyang but no Jimenez)

The above could be confusing so

Fabianski

TAA, Robertson, Digne

Salah, Pogba, Sterling, Richarlison,

Aubameyang, Jimenez, Rashford

AWB, Bennett, Puncheon

So I’m look at getting rid of Doherty and I’m bringing in Son for Richarlison after this GW

So my 3 options above might be easier to understand now.

Think I’m liking 4.0m rortating defender, Son, Aubameyang

But if Lacazette was now a guaranteed starter I’d prefer to go with him over Aubameyang

I think Lacazette is nailed on to start now, he's just more likely to get subbed than Aubameyang.

Emery will have at least one of them on the pitch at all times so if he subs Laca (which he usually does) than Aubameyang gets 90. For that reason (and pens), I think he's worth the extra 2m.

If he was to start playing one striker, I think it would be bad for both players as FPL options.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭elefant

Took my first -8 of the season.

Digne, FAnderson and Hazard ->
    Jonny, Son and Sane.

Wasn't going to worry about getting City players for the DGW, but Hazard dropping and Sane rising was going to mean a .2m swing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Did Wilson to Aguero last night. Bit of a penchant for a DGW player. Leaves me with Sane Aguero and Richarlison for the double. May go all in and TC Sane

Advertisement