Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Any Hazard owners out there getting rid before this GW?

It seems a crazy to do so given his fixture but there is a huge temptation to take one of the city mids - KDB, Sterling or Sane look the obvious?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Any Hazard owners out there getting rid before this GW?

It seems a crazy to do so given his fixture but there is a huge temptation to take one of the city mids - KDB, Sterling or Sane look the obvious?

I’m getting rid. Probably for Sané.

Hazard has downed tools according to some on the Chelsea forums. He has ‘previous’ so inclined to believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Currently mulling over a potential double transfer with my 2 FT. Looking at either of these, Firmino & Torreira out to Aguero & cheap 5th midfielder ( Camarasa likely) or the same 2 out and Sane & Llorente in? Or am I mad to get rid of Firmino ?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭HenrysLeftHand

Looking at offloading PEA and Fraser with my 2 free transfers. Have the following options:

1. Jimenez and Sane in (do Richarlison and Aguero to Son and PEA next week)
    2. Jimenez and Son in (do Aguero back to PEA next week)

Currently have Richarlison and Aguero for the double game week.

Is it worth a potential 4 point hit to get Sane in basically?

What do ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Any takers for a FH this GW and loading up on City and Everton - ricky, siggy, keane, augero, sterling & sane spring to mind :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any takers for a FH this GW and loading up on City and Everton - ricky, siggy, keane, augero, sterling & sane spring to mind :)

Debating it myself, Pickford sigg richarlison kun sane laporte

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Just did it.

Feck it sure - why not?

Pickford, Keane, Ricky, Sterling Sané, Kun.

Managed to hold on to Salah for the week too.

Now just have to choose between Kun and Sterling for captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

PEA to Aguero done.

Considering Hazard/Digne to Son/Laporte for a -4
    Worth it?

Or can do Digne to Stones/Danilo for free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,767 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I genuinely find the number of transfers of Auba out astonishing. He is the form striker in the league, has been scoring regularly all season, he is practically nailed on for 90 mins every game, three of his new four games are favourable (you could argue all four as City can't keep a cs), he should be getting transfers in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I genuinely find the number of transfers of Auba out astonishing. He is the form striker in the league, has been scoring regularly all season, he is practically nailed on for 90 mins every game, three of his new four games are favourable (you could argue all four as City can't keep a cs), he should be getting transfers in!

City have kept two clean sheets in their last three games..

• Advertisement

They have also kept 2 clean sheets in their last 11 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

They have also kept 10 clean sheets in their last 24 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

It’s a one week job for me as I am chasing, and it’s the only way I can afford to get Kun in on a DGW, I have also done Digne/Kamara to Valery/Llorente.
    Regarding Hazard, the question I am asking is will Sane or Sterling score 4 more points than him this gw.

I’ve been saying the same to myself all week.

But. Price changes afoot and also not owning Aguero for this DGW could be really punishing.

In the last 24 hours I’ve convinced myself to do Aubameyang to Aguero.

I’m happy to swap it back next week but I’m hopeful Lacazette gets 90 against City and then I’ll bring him in for Aguero which frees up some cash for other transfers I want to do.

Lacazette is a player I’d like to own if he’s getting the minutes. The game against City will be informative.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Who is likely to replace Digne... Kenny?

Dang.

Fabianski, TAA, Pogba and Digne now making original plans a real problem.

Might have to go without Aguero and hope for the best. Doesn’t feel like the right thing to do though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Auba to Aguero
    OR
    Hazard to Sterling
    OR
    Bank

Really tough choice. I'll be losing Hazard after this week anyway but just not convinced by Sterling of late.
    I want Aguero this week (would captain over Sane) but want Auba long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

siblers wrote: »
    Who is likely to replace Digne... Kenny?

Baines.

Kenny is Rb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Fab Hamer
    Bennett Zaba AWB Bedernak Digne
    Salah Pogba Silva Townsend Camarasa
    Jimenez PEA Firmino

Looking at
    Hamer - Boruc ( Fab is flagged. Good fixture for Boruc next And is cheap
    PEA - Augero (1 week punt)
    Digne - ??? ( probably not a City player as that means 3 blanks next week but perhaps an Everton one)

Any help with this I’m happy with the first 2 not sure on the third. This is for -4 also

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Fab Hamer
    Bennett Zaba AWB Bedernak Digne
    Salah Pogba Silva Townsend Camarasa
    Jimenez PEA Firmino

Looking at
    Hamer - Boruc ( Fab is flagged. Good fixture for Boruc next And is cheap
    PEA - Augero (1 week punt)
    Digne - ??? ( probably not a City player as that means 3 blanks next week but perhaps an Everton one)

Any help with this I’m happy with the first 2 not sure on the third. This is for -4 also

Aguero & Boruc. Hold Digne for another GW nothing jumping out at the minute defensively

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Nats9314

Anyone still have any West Ham lads....somehow still have Anderson but not sure who to ship out for....2.3 itb

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Baines.

Kenny is Rb

Baines possibly injured for next match.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

That's the problem with 80% of the arguments/logic on here and Twitter, you can make a stat to back up almost anything

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Dang.

I'm in the same boat plus Nasri.

At the moment it's looking like Digne will stay as at least he has one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

dsmythy wrote: »
    Baines possibly injured for next match.

Interesting wasn't aware.

If that is the case. It'll probably be Coleman LB Kenny RB. I think that was played before with injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Dang.

Might have to go without Aguero and hope for the best. Doesn’t feel like the right thing to do though.

I think ur mad to be looking at Aguero, he’s almost certain to be splitting his time with Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Fabianksi with his flag along with playing Liverpool made it easy. Button to ederson for dgw. Had spare cash.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think ur mad to be looking at Aguero, he’s almost certain to be splitting his time with Jesus

Other fires may prevent me but I’m trying my best to get him in.

Could you have a better DGW than an Arsenal and Everton defence ?

Both teams concede for fun and Silva teams have form for conceding big scores when a game is gone from them. City could rack up 5-8 goals over their next two games.

Aguero could easily see a combination of 2-3 goals and/or 2-3 assists, or the like.

Whilst I agree Jesus will very likely see game time I don’t want to have to watch those games as a non Aguero owner.

‘Don’t turn on the tv’ is not an option.

All said I think I’ll have to go without him.

It would be negligent to remove a starting player when I have question marks over 3-4 players starting and could easily end up with only 9 or 10 of my players playing.

Edit - I have not ruled out TC Sterling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Fabianksi with his flag along with playing Liverpool made it easy. Button to ederson for dgw. Had spare cash.

Hold off on that!

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/01/30/manchester-city-hit-ederson-injury-concern-damaging-newcastle/amp/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

2FTs, but not really looking beyond Hazard to Sane.

Advertisement