Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

For those considering Laca, the arrival of Denis Suarez could reduce his game time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

What’s the odds on Danilo getting a double start? Bringing him in would allow me to also bring in Sane for a -4
    VVD & Nasri -> Danilo & Sane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

PEA, Wilson, Dilva Out
    Rashford, Jiminez, Sterling In

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Green&Red wrote: »
    What’s the odds on Danilo getting a double start? Bringing him in would allow me to also bring in Sane for a -4
    VVD & Nasri -> Danilo & Sane

Unlikely, he had a shocker against Newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Lossl to Guaita done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

I hope Pogba misses out
    I have a major benching headache and I think my back ups are better than my rivals
    I would certainly back Jota to outscore puncheon anyway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

DGW 25
    Pogba & Firmino
    Bernard and Aguero

Foster
    Robertson Shaw AWB
    Sane Sterling Salah Bernard
    Aguero Rashford Jimenez

GW26
    Bank transfer

Foster
    Robertson Shaw AWB
    Aguero Rashford Jimenez

BGW27
    Aguero and Sane
    > Aubameyang and TBC (£10.7m)

Foster
    Robertson Shaw AWB Bednarek
    TBC Salah Puncheon
    Aubameyang Rashford Jimenez

• Registered Users Posts: 22,557 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hope he misses out too, I'm currently benching Jiminez and it doesn't feel right.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    DGW 25
    Pogba & Firmino
    Bernard and Aguero

Foster
    Robertson Shaw AWB
    Aguero Rashford Jimenez

GW26
    Bank transfer

Foster
    Robertson Shaw AWB
    Aguero Rashford Jimenez

BGW27
    Aguero and Sane
    > Aubameyang and TBC (£10.7m)

Foster
    Robertson Shaw AWB Bednarek
    TBC Salah Puncheon
    Aubameyang Rashford Jimenez

Bernard? He's not very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Tomw86 wrote: »
    Unlikely, he had a shocker against Newcastle.

Stones it is so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Thinking of using my 2Fts on Hazard (I know its Huddersfield, but Chelsea are woeful atm) and Kamara to Sane and Aguero.

I'd have to bench Jiminez (eve) or Anderson (LIV).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Benimar wrote: »
    Thinking of using my 2Fts on Hazard (I know its Huddersfield, but Chelsea are woeful atm) and Kamara to Sane and Aguero.

I'd have to bench Jiminez (eve) or Anderson (LIV).

Sounds like a no brainer. Likewise benching Anderson ahead of Jimenez

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

Thinking of selling Salah and kante to fund transfers for son and eriksen considering spurs next few fixtures, or am I mad ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

manual_man wrote: »
    Sounds like a no brainer. Likewise benching Anderson ahead of Jimenez

Yeah, Anderson is the logical one. It's just the pessimistic Liverpool fan in me that feels I should play him :pac:

Thinking of selling Salah and kante to fund transfers for son and eriksen considering spurs next few fixtures, or am I mad?
    Yes, the guys in the white coats are on their way to your location as we speak.

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    For those considering Laca, the arrival of Denis Suarez could reduce his game time.

How so ?

Would have thought he’d be playing behind the front line and more likely to replace the Ozil and Ramsey type player/role.

How so ?

Would have thought he’d be playing behind the front line and more likely to replace the Ozil and Ramsey type player/role.
    I just get the impression that Emery doesn't see Laca as a first choice starter and has been playing him more out of necessity than anything else. Laca's game time in big matches has been quite low recently so I get the impression that Emery doesn't see him as part of his strongest 11, I could be wrong though.

I hear ya but I don’t see it that way.

Arsenal desperately need creative midfielders to feed the strikers.

Ozil, Ramsey nor Iwobi can be relied on. Mkhi being out doesn’t help either.

For all that is wrong at Arsenal (and that’s not as much as most people think. I think Emery is doing a fantastic job and I think he’ll make a real success of it in time. Especially if they back him financially. He almost needs a new, first choice, back 4) it’s not Lacazette.

Early in the season I wasn’t sure but he’s only impressed me time and again when I’ve seen him play.

I’d be gobsmacked if he hasn’t played his way into being a permanent fixture in that first 11 for the remainder of the season at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i've Wilson and Digne shaped problems.

i really don't want to take -4 as i'll likely only play one of the replacements in GW25. looking at Barnes and Duffy.

i've already lost 0.5 on Wilson, but meh. thems the breaks i suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Fabianski, Boruc

AWB, Bennett, Digne, TAA, Robertson

Anderson, Billing, Salah, Sane, Pogba

PEA, Jiminez, Rashford

1 FT & 0.0m ITB

Thinking PEA to Aguero or is that too short sighted?

Anderson, TAA, Billing, Sane, Pogba & Digne all giving me headaches aswell, some bigger than others

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Bernard? He's not very good.

Yes I was 0.1m short for Richarlison and was looking at the Everton double up. I've swayed from Pobga and am now looking at Rashford and going for Llorente or Rondon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Yes I was 0.1m short for Richarlison and was looking at the Everton double up. I've swayed from Pobga and am now looking at Rashford and going for Llorente or Rondon

It's always a trap getting double gameweekers you wouldn't usually touch with a bargepole.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Kinda feel like rolling the dice. Mulling over Digne to a 4.4m def, and Ramsey to Sane for a -4. Would have Sane/Sterling/Aguero then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Gonna get Laporte in for Digne for the craic even though we’re unlikely to see a city clean sheet next gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Digne & Pogba > Laporte & Son.....seems to be the sensible choice.

Will give me 3 MC players for the DGW, even if I'm not convinced that is necessarily a great thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Get rid of any Chelsea ye have left,obviously they have downed tools for another manager,Al + Haz out for Mo + someone

Waiting to see how Fab's injury is, if he's out I'll have no keeper so might upgrade Hamer to Ryan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Thinking of Barnes to Llorente, does it make sense or am I just chasing points ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I know people are expecting city rotation. Id also expect some everton rotation they play city wed and watford the following sat.

Advertisement