Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Options

Comments

It's the small things. If you need a new starter, PM me.

Cheers dude. Already ordered one off eBay last night. I keep forgetting you have contacts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Fair play to Limerick born Becky Lynch at the very top of her profession.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭SmokeyTheBull

Stab*City wrote: »
    Fair play to Limerick born Becky Lynch at the very top of her profession.

Pity there's no gov support for the scene in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Where could a man watch the Darts on Thursday in the city centre considering the Europa League is on too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

use the app on the phone if the pub has free wifi. that way then u dont have to leave the pub he looking for another one, that is showing it.

• Advertisement

use the app on the phone if the pub has free wifi. that way then u dont have to leave the pub he looking for another one, that is showing it.
    Yeah but my friends and I looking in at a phone is not ideal.

Where could a man watch the Darts on Thursday in the city centre considering the Europa League is on too?

Was it your good self that was looking for a quiet place to throw darts recently? I'll say Phil Flannerys back room again. Throw a few darts while yer watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Was it your good self that was looking for a quiet place to throw darts recently? I'll say Phil Flannerys back room again. Throw a few darts while yer watching it.

Reddans aka O' Dywers on Wolfe tone st might be a shout. They have a board to I think.

Reddans aka O' Dywers on Wolfe tone st might be a shout. They have a board to I think.

Summerville pub on Europa League day? Doubt the darts will be shown.

I'm that guy, cheers!
    Worth a go, I'd be in that neighborhood anyway.

• Advertisement

Summerville pub on Europa League day? Doubt the darts will be shown.

Shows how little I know!

Shows how little I know!

Only a blow in sure :pac:

Only a blow in sure :pac:

That's all! Here since 06 and jumping ship later this year for sunnier climes. I'll miss my adopted hometown I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭apc

As we are talking pubs anyone know of city pubs with 2 or more pool tables that could be used for a club/social tournament

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

For a broken fascia on a house to be repaired, who would people recommend?

It's only one section, broken and lying on ground as of now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

apc wrote: »
    As we are talking pubs anyone know of city pubs with 2 or more pool tables that could be used for a club/social tournament

The Windmill bar maybe. Think they had two or three pool tables but it's been a few years since I've been in there, think maybe 5 years as I was barred from there.

Folks anyone ever get a samsung phone screen repaired ?? where is the best place to get it done. (not the dodgy ones like that was in william Street across ryans locksmiths,nearly beside danes bakery)

Folks anyone ever get a samsung phone screen repaired ?? where is the best place to get it done. (not the dodgy ones like that was in william Street across ryans locksmiths,nearly beside danes bakery)

I got an iphone screen done in the place in Arthur's Quay and was very happy. Irish run place by all accounts, not like the multitude of places around town which are run by asian guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

If your doing it do it right:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

I was being as PC as I thought possible....

I was taking the piss by the way with the video!:P:cool::cool:.

try harder

fryup wrote: »
    try harder

Or what? :confused:

I assume you have never dealt with any of these people who own mobile phone repair shops or kebab shops in a professional or commercial setting? If you want my real thoughts AND experiences of dealing with them I'll tell you all about tax evasion, VAT non payment, money laundering, burning creditors, non payment of rates and so on. But throwing the racist card out is easier isn't it?

This is a stupid conversation, both of ye be quiet.

This is a stupid conversation, both of ye be quiet.

It probably is but I hate the racist card being thrown out so willy nilly these days.

Moving on, I was in showtime on the Ennis road last week, any movie, any time is only a fiver. Fantastic value, I can't understand how anyone goes to Omniplex anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

was driving my partners car today and put 20e petrol in at circle k on the Dublin road (next to singland motors). as soon as I started it up, the car immediately started vibrating badly. the engine light is now flashing and the rpm are fluctuating - slight loss of power too. my own car is diesel so I always triple check I use the right pump so 100% used petrol.

I will post to the motor forum to see what we can do, just checking if anyone has heard of this happening at that station before?

mdmix wrote: »
    was driving my partners car today and put 20e petrol in at circle k on the Dublin road (next to singland motors). as soon as I started it up, the car immediately started vibrating badly. the engine light is now flashing and the rpm are fluctuating - slight loss of power too. my own car is diesel so I always triple check I use the right pump so 100% used petrol.

I will post to the motor forum to see what we can do, just checking if anyone has heard of this happening at that station before?

it wouldnt have sucked it up that quick as soon as u turn the key.You have to give it a chance to come up to the engine 1st. The Diesel Nozzle is always bigger than the unleaded Nozzle to try to stop u putting the wrong type in.

I got petrol there a good few times & nothing ever happened to me like that but that was a year or so ago.Business the opposite of the city now

mdmix wrote: »

Could be something simple like the coil pack. They can go that suddenly.

• Advertisement

If you want my real thoughts AND experiences of dealing with them I'll tell you all about tax evasion, VAT non payment, money laundering, burning creditors, non payment of rates and so on. But throwing the racist card out is easier isn't it?

and how do know all this...do you work for revenue?

Advertisement