Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread? (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

There are plenty of places to buy online, just looking for a shop in Limerick. I have a business contact who can probably get what I want but the price of gold tends to be standard enough.

A jewellers?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

bigpink wrote: »
    A jewellers?

Most don't sell gold bars/inglots as I want them with 99.9% purity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

Most don't sell gold bars/inglots as I want them with 99.9% purity.
    This is actually a brick & mortar building in dublin the place i said. You wouldnt get one in limerick. if u did i wouldnt trust it.

Connaught House
    Basement Level -2
    1 Burlington Road
    D04 C5Y6
    Dublin 4, Ireland
    The Merrion is the best place cause they test it & all if u want to for u. You wouldnt be conned then by anyone

This is actually a brick & mortar building in dublin the place i said. You wouldnt get one in limerick. if u did i wouldnt trust it.

Connaught House
    Basement Level -2
    1 Burlington Road
    D04 C5Y6
    Dublin 4, Ireland
    The Merrion is the best place cause they test it & all if u want to for u. You wouldnt be conned then by anyone

Thanks JB, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

the mind **** of James Bond replying to James Bond Junior on the same thread...

• Advertisement

dashoonage wrote: »
    the mind **** of James Bond replying to James Bond Junior on the same thread...
    :P:P:D:D:D:D:D

do ye not talk at home lads or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭adaminho

I'd be more worried about the fact they're hoarding gold, is there a new super villain that even James Bond can't stop!

dashoonage wrote: »
    do ye not talk at home lads or what?

I am away on Business;);) :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

adaminho wrote: »
    I'd be more worried about the fact they're hoarding gold, is there a new super villain that even James Bond can't stop!

It's that Hank Scorpio again isn't it! :D

• Advertisement

On another note entirely, Aldi, Childers Rd is closed Monday to Thursday next week, just in case anyone wanders over for a full shop and then has to go to the hell (or is that just me?) that is Aldi, Dublin Rd.

The irony is not lost on me asking where to buy gold alright! Only thing is my name is Bond nor James!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Can I ask what your doing with the gold?

bigpink wrote: »
    Can I ask what your doing with the gold?

Nope!

Nope!

Can i ask ?

if its an illegal poker game I want in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

On another note entirely, Aldi, Childers Rd is closed Monday to Thursday next week, just in case anyone wanders over for a full shop and then has to go to the hell (or is that just me?) that is Aldi, Dublin Rd.

Are they doing it up?

Mc Love wrote: »
    Are they doing it up?

Closed for renovations apparently. I was in there today and stuff has moved around already. The beauty aisle and the mineral aisle have changed places, as have the tea/coffee and cakes.

Closed for renovations apparently. I was in there today and stuff has moved around already. The beauty aisle and the mineral aisle have changed places, as have the tea/coffee and cakes.

Def needs it anyway. want a few more disabled spaces as well ,seems to be always full up there.;);)

Def needs it anyway. want a few more disabled spaces as well ,seems to be always full up there.;);)

Full of handicaaaaaps alright. Nothing boils my blood more than seeing all the wheelchair spaces parked in and only 1 blue badge on a dash.

• Advertisement

Full of handicaaaaaps alright. Nothing boils my blood more than seeing all the wheelchair spaces parked in and only 1 blue badge on a dash.

U have to careful what u say cause u dont know who they are u could be stabbed or your car damaged if u confronted them. The small majority i am on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Just told one of limericks fine upstanding citizens they were parked on a pedestrian crossing the reply was quite colourful and entertaining........

kilburn wrote: »
    Just told one of limericks fine upstanding citizens they were parked on a pedestrian crossing the reply was quite colourful and entertaining........

I told three of Weston's finest chung lads on their scrambler in my estate to get out and pick up their rubbish as they went. They listened to me as I wasn't in the mood for shít and I showed it. The rest of us need to start to stand up for ourselves against the civilly disobedient in this town and the wider country as they are taking over. 99% are all mouth anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I was driving into town yesterday evening around 5.30 and was stopped in traffic between Sarsfield Bridge and the old Dunnes Stores building.

There was a scobe on a horse walking along the footpath over the bridge, greatly annoying several pedestrians on the path. He was aged around seventeen or thereabouts and had a younger lad aged around eight or nine yrs. walking along with him.

When they reached the Dunnes building, I saw the young lad picking up a couple of empty drink cans left on the steps.

I was stopped in traffic and was expecting to see the cans thrown into the road, but instead he marched on till he found a litter bin and dropped the cans into it.

Not the result I expected, but I felt admiration for his civic-mindedness. You can't always judge people by their appearance etc.

All i am going to say was i knew i was right about that place:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

were the fireworks any good?

fryup wrote: »
    were the fireworks any good?

here have a look

https://www.facebook.com/LimerickPostNews/videos/2246299042096113/

Heard the parade was very short & also ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Heard the parade was very short & also ****e

It wasn't great and yes, very short.

Anyone have a line up for the band parade tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

If there was a parade on in my backyard I'd close the curtains. Biggest load of cock ever.

Advertisement