Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Do you think the girls over at Regret.ie are all crazy?

or

Do you think the director of vaccinations in Ireland was when he said those were results in line with what we were expecting?

Do you think the families who settled with the government with the Swine flu/Avian flu last December were crazy too and the Government just paid them off?

I'm not going to get into an anti-vaccine debate with you. It's a little unfair when I need to be tethered to facts while you can spout whatever nonsense you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

I'm not going to get into an anti-vaccine debate with you. It's a little unfair when I need to be tethered to facts while you can spout whatever nonsense you like.

Whoaa there. I am not anti Vaccine. I am pro vaccine. But everyone who enters Europe doesnt the the BCG, Polio and TB vaccines.

On a TV3 Documentary on the Gardasil debate, the head of the Governments vaccination program said what happened with the fallout from Vaccines was inline with what they expected.

We still dont know the full outcome of the Gardasil vaccinations.
    What facts do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,942 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

In all fairness to to the government they have a fairly tight grasp of the domestic media, between Denis O Brien and RTE they have it well sewn up.

Hmm yeah that must be why the Indo is constantly laying into Varadkar over Brexit these days :rolleyes:

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,942 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Well did you see anyone step into her shoes? Yeah but not in the same capacity.

Veronica Guerin was massively naive/reckless.

Life ain't always empty.

No argument there.

• Advertisement

Hmm yeah that must be why the Indo is constantly laying into Varadkar over Brexit these days :rolleyes:

Much bigger things going on than that in the world to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Agreed. She did great work, but I think she believed that organised crime in Ireland would never be as big or bold as in other countries; i.e. that they were all petty thugs who'd made a bit of money, and weren't into assassinations or media/political intimidation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Much bigger things going on than that in the world to be fair

Fact remains, neither you or Gemma have proof. Meanwhile Jimmy Guerin thinks she bat****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

batgoat wrote: »
    And your proof is? Gemma has never provided any. It's just amid her conspiracies of racist population replacement theory. Her hpv vaccines conspiracies and all the other nonsense she posts. She's the source? Doesn't really sound credible.

Regret.ie is just the Irish tip of Gardasil problem. There have been problems right across the States and being withdrawn from Japan. The Regret list is growing and the uptake is slowing down. One of Mercks own lead developers is on record that there are serious problems with the vaccine. Anyone with a family history of an auto immune disorder like AIT or a form of Autism should avoid Gardasil. There is LOADS of stuff out there.

Well the native Irish population is below 1.8 which is the replacement rate and One in Six couples are having problems with fertility, cannot get on the property ladder..... what do you think is happening? Germany Greece and Italy
    are below 1.4 so their native populations are well on their way out. But look at all the wonderful diversity that is coming in with sexual assaults jumping 30% in a few short years.

BS! Save that for CT forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Fact remains, neither you or Gemma have proof. Meanwhile Jimmy Guerin thinks she bat****.

Of course ; all is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.

• Advertisement

lbc2019 wrote: »
    BS! Save that for CT forum

I am confused which part?
    Its all there......

Jimmy Guerin is smart enough to know to let it alone.

I am confused which part?
    Its all there......

Where? It is bs- Christian Right driven fear mongering

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Where? It is bs- Christian Right driven fear mongering

I dont have time to go through it all with you right now:

here is a starter :
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/ireland-records-second-highest-fertility-rate-in-eu-1.2018943

"A 2.1 score is considered to be the population replacement rate – the number of births necessary to maintain current population levels.

Ireland’s TPFR has fallen by 33 per cent in the last 30 years, from 2.96 in 1980 to 1.99 in 2012. It has been below the replacement level since 1991."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

here is a starter :
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/ireland-records-second-highest-fertility-rate-in-eu-1.2018943

"A 2.1 score is considered to be the population replacement rate – the number of births necessary to maintain current population levels.

Ireland’s TPFR has fallen by 33 per cent in the last 30 years, from 2.96 in 1980 to 1.99 in 2012. It has been below the replacement level since 1991."

That figure will change when they add in Maggie Cashs contribution

Jimmy Guerin is smart enough to know to let it alone.

So basically your proof is the Irish David Icke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

here is a starter :

1.99 isn’t that far off 2:1 (which is actually too high for developed countries).

1.99 isn’t that far off 2:1 (which is actually too high for developed countries).

By developed you mean dying like:
    Germany? 1.3
    Italy :1.4
    Greece : 1.3

No nation has ever recovered from a growth rate of 1.8

Germany? 1.3

The German population is 91% German, your white genocide conspiracy is bollocks. Stefan Molyneux's claim that Ireland is gonna receive 2 million immigrants by 2040 is bollocks, it was a misrepresentation of Simon Coveney describing our actual population growth by the year 2040. The Great Replacement conspiracy is what you, Gemma and the likes of Stefan like to spread... It's bollocks..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Replacement_conspiracy_theory

In all honesty, you subscribe to every conspiracy going. If I said the CIA killed Michael Jackson for Hillary Clinton, I'm sure you and Gemma might even agree. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

The German population is 91% German, your white genocide conspiracy is bollocks. Stefan Molyneux's claim that Ireland is gonna receive 2 million immigrants by 2040 is bollocks, it was a misrepresentation of Simon Coveney describing our actual population growth by the year 2040. The Great Replacement conspiracy is what you, Gemma and the likes of Stefan like to spread... It's bollocks..

In all honesty, you subscribe to every conspiracy going. If I said the CIA killed Michael Jackson for Hillary Clinton, I'm sure you and Gemma might even agree. :D

Jaysus don't bring the Clinton's into this

• Advertisement

Define German? Like white german? or like 3rd generation Turkish German? Or German like in the over 50's bracket?
    I am not sure you under stand how populations work. We should have a population of about 2.7.

debok wrote: »
    Jaysus don't bring the Clinton's into this

Dont know anything about Michael Jackson, thought he made a wonderful general.

So If the Irish population isnt going to grow and we already have an aging population then are we going to make up that extra 2 million people (actually more if you consider the Asylum seekers already here). Come on in lads the water is fine!!!

So If the Irish population isnt going to grow and we already have an aging population then are we going to make up that extra 2 million people (actually more if you consider the Asylum seekers already here). Come on in lads the water is fine!!!

You do realise that the Irish population has grown in the last 20 years by more than that if I recall correctly. So 2040 accounts for slower growth. Notably in your other post, you're getting concerned about the race of citizens now... How do you think that sounds?

You do realise that the Irish population has grown in the last 20 years by more than that if I recall correctly. So 2040 accounts for slower growth. Notably in your other post, you're getting concerned about the race of citizens now... How do you think that sounds?

The Irish population has not grown, the population of Ireland has grown. Those are two different things. If Irish couples are struggling to raise two kids or even have one, that does look great for the future. That sounds like I am concerned about what the future will look for my descendants. Possibly even nationalistic. Is it wrong to prioritise you own kin first? You look after your own first and your own interests. Do you see anything wrong with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Germany? 1.3

By developed I said 2.1 isn’t the replacement rate in developed countries. It’s a bit lower.

What does that 1.8 claim mean? What countries ever had that in the past?

By developed I said 2.1 isn’t the replacement rate in developed countries. It’s a bit lower.

What does that 1.8 claim mean? What countries ever had that in the past?

Not Countries, Nations.
    Loads of countries in the developed world are below 1.8.
    1.8 is the point of no-return for a population. The population of that nation is in a down ward spiral.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/half-the-worlds-population-is-reaching-below-replacement-fertility

Its happening slowly by increments.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

We should have a population of about 2.7.

I have more people in my family. :confused:

Pherekydes wrote: »

Im staying at 1 (me)! But my parents had 7 children and my siblings have 11, so we're good.

• Advertisement

Pherekydes wrote: »

I meant a population replacement rate of 2.7.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement